• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Drop: New PlayStation Games for 8/15/2017 (Matterfall, ,Undertale,Sonic Mania)

GenericUser

Sonic Mania Sonic Mania Sonic Mania Sonic Mania Sonic Mania Sonic Mania Sonic Mania Sonic Mania Sonic Mania Sonic Mania Sonic Mania Sonic Mania

hypu is real friends. Cant' wait

aji5i8qffp0z.gif

brb

Pre-ordered Undertale solely because 8-4. Oh, I guess I've heard it's a pretty good game too. (The dynamic theme also helped)

JP

Has anybody else had difficulty downloading a pre-load of Tokyo 42?

I've been trying since it went live yesterday and it will download the first 7.87MB of 615.9MB and then it brings up a (CE-32918-3) error code. I can see online that there are a few instances of people getting this error with Battlefield in the past and deleting it starting the download again from the Library fixes that but I get the same issues doing it from the Library, Store. Web Store and iOS App.

Has it downloaded OK for anybody else in the UK? I'm just wondering if maybe the switch hasn't been flicked in the store yet and I'll have to wait until midnight tonight when it actually releases.

If it doesn't work then I'll give the PlayStation Support live chat a go as they've been really good on the couple of occasions that I've had to use them.

OldMuffin

Will Australia finally get the long dark? Probably not... when was the European version delayed till again? Cause usually releases are linked between Aussie and Europe.

BeeDog

Has anybody else had difficulty downloading a pre-load of Tokyo 42?

I've been trying since it went live yesterday and it will download the first 7.87MB of 615.9MB and then it brings up a (CE-32918-3) error code. I can see online that there are a few instances of people getting this error with Battlefield in the past and deleting it starting the download again from the Library fixes that but I get the same issues doing it from the Library, Store. Web Store and iOS App.

Has it downloaded OK for anybody else in the UK? I'm just wondering if maybe the switch hasn't been flicked in the store yet and I'll have to wait until midnight tonight when it actually releases.

If it doesn't work then I'll give the PlayStation Support live chat a go as they've been really good on the couple of occasions that I've had to use them.

I was having the same problem yesterday and didn't find a way to fix it. Hope they sort it out before the game goes live.

DukeBobby

I'm definitely picking up Sonic, but I'm very interested in Observer as well. I got some SOMA vibes from the gameplay footage I saw.

It looks to be a good length as well. One guy has uploaded a partial walkthrough (14 parts, with part 1 being just over an hour and the rest being 25-40 minutes long) and it seems like he is not even close to the end yet. If the price is fair, I'll definitely pick it up.

Sonic Mania is on my must buy list.

Observer and Matterfall also seem pretty cool and I'll certainly keep them on my radar.

JP

I was having the same problem yesterday and didn't find a way to fix it. Hope they sort it out before the game goes live.
I joined a Tokyo 42 community on PSN and it is a known issue, one of the members has contacted them on Twitter and they posted about it yesterday...
@Tokyo42Game said:
We're aware of an issue affecting downloads for Tokyo 42 after pre-ordering on PS4 in Europe and we are currently investigating
And they followed it up 5 hours ago...
@Tokyo42Game said:
Sony are now investigating the issue with pre-order downloads failing for Tokyo 42 and we hope to have it resolved soon
At least we know it's being dealt with and I'm personally not in a desperate hurry to play the game as I'm playing other stuff at the moment.

BeeDog

I joined a Tokyo 42 community on PSN and it is a known issue, one of the members has contacted them on Twitter and they posted about it yesterday...

And they followed it up 5 hours ago...

At least we know it's being dealt with and I'm personally not in a desperate hurry to play the game as I'm playing other stuff at the moment.

Thanks for the update!

Top Bottom