• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT| The Year of the...uh...Platypus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgun

Edmond Dantès;37176068 said:
untitled-1z4j52.gif

Love it, 10,000th post has Webber in it :)

Ark

Pre- and post-race coverage is kind of awful compared to BBC. It's even full of ads.

I only bother watching the actual race on Sky and the press conference afterwards too (Sky seems to show much more of the press conferences than the BBC does), the pre and post race stuff I stick with the BBC.

Edmond Dantès

Dantès the White
Pre- and post-race coverage is kind of awful compared to BBC. It's even full of ads.
Commentary's good though.

But I've become very fond of David Coulthard and Ben Edwards isn't too shabby either, so I'd put the BBC's commentary above Sky's commentary. Feels like blasphemy saying that.

Omiee

Edmond Dantès;37176115 said:

But I've become very fond of David Coulthard and Ben Edwards isn't too shabby either, so I'd put the BBC's commentary above Sky's commentary. Feels like blasphemy saying that.

David really stepped it up this year. He really came to his own without brundle.

Ark

Edmond Dantès;37176115 said:

I'm in the same boat. Edwards fills the 'shouty' commentator role very well without actually shouting like a hooligan over Coulthard.

You know what I'd love to see? Coulthard and Button doing commentary :lol

Omiee

I'm in the same boat. Edwards fills the 'shouty' commentator role very well without actually shouting like a hooligan over Coulthard.

You know what I'd love to see? Coulthard and Button doing commentary :lol

Best commentary duo would be mika and kimi. Lol that would make a best selling going to bed album.

Omiee

Martin def the guy who is carrying this sky team on his back.

Rosberg was faster than vettel in the first sector. Looks like he lost the pole on the last corner.

Last weekend I watched the pre and post race stuff on the BBC, but the race on Sky. You get Ted and Martin during the race, and no Ben Edwards shouting his head off. The HD broadcast is better as well, although you wouldn't be able to tell if you're watching a stream.

Scuderia

I've not watched any Practice or Quali, been sick. Stuck the race on though and the Sky build up is pretty painful. How come it's back to the old track layout too?

Jibbed

I've not watched any Practice or Quali, been sick. Stuck the race on though and the Sky build up is pretty painful. How come it's back to the old track layout too?

Yeah, I don't know what it is about this Simon guy, but I just can't watch when he comes on.

I think it was dropped because it was ridiculously bumpy, and you couldn't overtake at any point on the extension.

anyone got a PS3 friendly link for the F1 please

PM'd.

Omiee

I dont know if im the only one but i always get this feeling in my stomach when the race is about to start.

Man im hyped. Lets this race start!!

he were seeing a force india whats up with that?

''brand spankin new''

lol

Omiee

Edmond Dantès;37176330 said:
I think we all get butterflies before a race.

Man i can not wait for monaco. Should be a lot of fun.

Wonder how the weather will be, last year was pretty awesome.

I should have an amazing view from the apartment of a friend.

Jibbed

Ricciardo: "If we finish where we start then I'll take that"

Brundle: "Ok well good luck with that"

I lol'd.

Edit: Jesus, Grosjean is a scary bloke.

Salacious Crumb

The ravenous Webber dick sucking on the Australian pre-show would be enough to make shaneus blush, they even have a regular recurring segment called the Webber Report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom