• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT| The Year of the...uh...Platypus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohonky

God fuck it.

I was thinking what a great day this would be; RC touring car racing in the morning, F1 with Hamilton on pole.

Got to RC track, exploded a bearing in the front axle carrier, mad rush to get it all put together before race with help from another good guy who was kind enough to lend me a bearing. Get it back together, get one qualifier in, goes poorly, car seems sluggish for some reason.

Go to put next battery in for next qualifier, accidently reversed the battery polarity; blew the speed controller. Fuck.

Come home feeling a bit rejected. Have a nap. Dinner. Come on F1Gaf - Hamilton back of grid.......

41816_100715483318369_4810_n.jpg

It's all gone horribly wrong!

Omiee

God fuck it.

I was thinking what a great day this would be; RC touring car racing in the morning, F1 with Hamilton on pole.

Got to RC track, exploded a bearing in the front axle carrier, mad rush to get it all put together before race with help from another good guy who was kind enough to lend me a bearing. Get it back together, get one qualifier in, goes poorly, car seems sluggish for some reason.

Go to put next battery in for next qualifier, accidently reversed the battery polarity; blew the speed controller. Fuck.

Come home feeling a bit rejected. Have a nap. Dinner. Come on F1Gaf - Hamilton back of grid.......

that was one big ass picture.

coulthard looks lost lol.

Dead Man

I might get to watch the race after all, no one else is using the tv at work. Can't post and watch at the same time though. I'll have to check on GAF during ad breaks.

Ark

It makes me sad listening to DC explain the pole lap rather than Brundle. DC is awesome, but I miss Brundle's voice :(

DBT85

On the basis that McLaren won't win it I want Maldonado to get it first (good to see Williams get points) then Raikonnen even though he is at "bad Lotus".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom