• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT| The Year of the...uh...Platypus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omiee

Hamilton will either retire from the race or make the top 6. either way he will be losing a lot of points because of this penalty and thats just harsh.

Ark

This weekend we will be playing Justin Bieber over the radio during the pitstop, ends when the car's out, expecting record times. #f1

I think I just found my new favourite Twitter account.

Ark

I'm really impressed with Lewis' attitude actually he seems determined regardless of what comes his way this season

It's very commendable.

Button managed 1st from last and six trips through the pits in a rainy Canada with two safety cars and Webber managed 3rd from way back on the grid in China but he had fresh tyres. It's unlikely that Hamilton will make the top 6, but I can hope.

Omiee

I'm really impressed with Lewis' attitude actually he seems determined regardless of what comes his way this season

He knows he has the fastest car, they just need to get some things right. last year they had a slower car than rbr and all the shit was happening to him on top of that were the reasons why he was pissed.

but he is def a different person from last year.

It's way better that the team be the one making mistakes and not him. I think a solid driver in a flawed team is more likely to find success than an inconsistent driver in a more stable team.

Ark

Who wants to start the betting that McLaren screw up Hamilton's strategy or his pitstops today?

I'm calling for both.

Omiee

Who wants to start the betting that McLaren screw up Hamilton's strategy or his pitstops today?

I'm calling for both.

Nah dont think so. They wont be having the same problems they had the last few races.

i think their strategy will be on point.

moojito

Nice to see the brawn gp ads still coming up on gaf! I'm scared to click on them, as it looks dodgy as hell. Nice trip down memory lane, though.

Omiee

Yeah. I remember those dark ITV days where the coverage ended 10 min after the race had finished :( BBC has been brilliant, which is why I'm hating this BBC/Sky arrangement this year.

BBC has been spoiling us the past few years with their red button coverage.

i never want to go back to RTL coverage only,

mxgt

Banned
Yeah. I remember those dark ITV days where the coverage ended 10 min after the race had finished :( BBC has been brilliant, which is why I'm hating this BBC/Sky arrangement this year.

ITV was the worst. Ads during races is terrible.

Omiee

oke someone is not live. because on bbc coulthard is speaking to maldonado on sky coulthard is dropping in the rbr garage to speak to webber.

Yen

ITV was the worst. Ads during races is terrible.

I only saw this recently, but during the ITV days, Sniff Petrol had a "Stop he Cock" campaign against James Allen and were nearly sued. Sniff Petrol had to legally justify how Allen could be a cock.

kharma45

Edmond Dantès;37822714 said:
Nice to see Gary Anderson presenting more features.

He's the BBC's biggest gain this year for their TV coverage, good to have someone like him on-board.

Plus he's from Northern Ireland so a thumbs up from me automatically :p

Omiee

kimi has awe full sunglasses.

He has a much better start so far to his comeback than shumi.

mckenzie looks hot in that dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom