• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT| The Year of the...uh...Platypus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Vettel starts 10th, thats a disaster on this track.
can't believe he didn't set a time to try and get ahead of Schumacher after grid drop.

kharma45

lol Schumacher even told the BBC in the F1 podcast he'd qualify first, I thought he was just taking the piss :D

FUCKING YES! He may be starting 6th but it shows he has the pace to make the podium.

BELIEVE :D

Edmond Dantès

Dantès the White
Fans of Ferrari! Of Mercedes! My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of F1 driver's fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the Age of Motorsport comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Webber and hamilton on the clean and inside line of the grid for the start tomorrow.
Grisjean could get pushed down on dirty side.

untitled-8a0j03.gif

nny

The season keeps delivering! Kudos, Schumacher.

I don't get this, Webber manages the second fastest time, so the car is looking good and Vettel doesn't even try to set a time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom