• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT| The Year of the...uh...Platypus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyD

aka andydumi
The season keeps delivering! Kudos, Schumacher.

I don't get this, Webber manages the second fastest time, so the car is looking good and Vettel doesn't even try to set a time?

Maybe its set for race and not for quali? Or maybe they have a problem so he decided not to push?

mclem

untitled-8a0j03.gif

As soon as I saw it I *knew* you'd be giffing the tongue.

The season keeps delivering! Kudos, Schumacher.

I don't get this, Webber manages the second fastest time, so the car is looking good and Vettel doesn't even try to set a time?

Vettel was on Sunday still the faster driver, so it looks like he has more a setup for the race.

nny

Leonsito

Vettel just said in Spanish TV that he was dissapointed with the team decision, he wanted to use softs and go for the pole, the team decided to use hard tyre and go for a different strategy tomorrow.

AndyD

aka andydumi
Vettel just said in Spanish TV that he was dissapointed with the team decision, he wanted to use softs and go for the pole, the team decided to use hard tyre and go for a different strategy tomorrow.

Maybe gonna try a one stop strategy or bank on a safety car?

Britprog

That's coz he is not getting his ass handed to him by his teammate for a change.

For a change, you make it sound like he has been beaten like Alonso vs Massa, it was only one season he got beat by his team mate. The same team mate who qualified 10 spots behind him this qualifying, and has yet to out qualifying him this year.

Shaneus

What penalty did Schumi have? I only saw up to halfway through Q2... anyone care to fill me in on the other news? Vettel had a shitty setup?

Last I saw he was well behind Webber in Q2, but that doesn't mean much.

I'm more keen to hear about Vettel though. Like what someone said earlier. Any tyre-saving strategy is weird at Monaco if it means starting so far back. Unless somehow the FIA and the weather conspire to give him a free fucking tyre change again. Cunts.

What penalty did Schumi have? I only saw up to halfway through Q2... anyone care to fill me in on the other news? Vettel had a shitty setup?

Last I saw he was well behind Webber in Q2, but that doesn't mean much.

I'm more keen to hear about Vettel though. Like what someone said earlier. Any tyre-saving strategy is weird at Monaco if it means starting so far back. Unless somehow the FIA and the weather conspire to give him a free fucking tyre change again. Cunts.

Schumacher put his nose into Senna's diffuser last race.

This penalty was given once the stewards reviewed the footage of the collision on lap 12 of the race and deemed it was caused by the German seven-time F1 champion for Mercedes AMG Petronas. Schumacher had claimed that it was Senna’s fault, but Senna countered and obviously the stewards felt the same about the incident.

Other than that, it's just the usual same crazy season. Massa is not total shit anymore, Vettel and Button are on a break, Webber starts from P1 tomorrow.

Seems pretty weird to me that Fernado is happy with the result. At least the beat Massa again. :lol

The sped up gifs look weird. :/

It wasn't sped up, a couple of frames skipped near the end.

The only gifs I speed up are slow-mo replays. If a gif looks wierd its probably because of frame skipping while capturing.

Shaneus

Schumacher put his nose into Senna's diffuser last race.

Other than that, it's just the usual same crazy season. Massa is not total shit anymore, Vettel and Button are on a break, Webber starts from P1 tomorrow.
Awesome awesome... thanks! I did catch the post-quali, and Webs seemed fucking stoked. I know it's a great track for him, so I'd have to say a podium is almost a lock. Top of the podium will be a definite possibility for sure... not sure of the tyre situation compared to his teammate though, so no idea how that's expected to play out.

Thank fuck it's on at a palatable time for Australians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom