• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT| The Year of the...uh...Platypus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Septimius

Hahah. Last night I was sure I had blacked out for an hour - I was home not too late, but suddenly it was 4 am before I was in bed. Turns out DST had kicked in, and I had no idea.

Lucius86

Banned
Lewis, Button and Schumi are all pretty damn good in the wet. Watch out for the Hulk though.

hulk-smash.png

How does the whole wet race thing work if it's not raining when they leave the pits to line up on the grid? Can you still gamble and put inters/full wets on? It's up to Charlie Whiting and whether he declares it a wet race, right?

dantehemi

4am my time!!!! Fuckkkk!!! I can't keep my eyes open!!!! Goodnight F1gaf... Nobody post spoilers till I watch the afternoon replay ;)

Good night all

If it rains at the start of the racej;
The rain master will be number 1 before the first corner.
Kobayashi will sneak into 10th before the end of the first lap.
Massa will spin it at the start line, unless he spins it in the warm up lap.
Maldonado done well in Melbourne so it will be interesting to see how well he drives in the wet.

dantehemi

If its raining before the start. Are the teams aloud to change to inters or wet before race? Or is it a shitstorm for the first lap till they can pit?

dantehemi

Why aren't you in bed? :p
They can change tyres before the race starts

Lol, decided to watch, I paid $29.99 for the iPad app... Figure I should get my money's worth lol... Pretty sure after this race all the times will be more mangable for me... Love it when they race in Canada and brazil...
Nice afternoon starts!! The majority of the season is always early AM time for Canada

dantehemi

Looking back at some past pages in here, I seen that pic of the 2008 f1 car... I remember those cars, I think they were beautiful.

And yeah, those lotus' look amazing, such a nice livery... The rebbulls are sharp too!

Edmond Dantès

Dantès the White
Coaching kayaking on the weekends is really having a detrimental effect on my F1 viewing. Going miss everything but the start again.

Oh well, at least it's sunny where I am.

dantehemi

Just off the top of my head, would the ferraris be one of the only F1 teams to really never change there car color? Have they ever raced
Any other livery?

What is wrong with Sky? Their renders and overlays are terrible. They covered the "MacBook" name in a render with virtual tape and yet the Apple logo is shining on the back. And the iPad had the wrong aspect ratio. Did an intern do that ad?

nny

Oh please, do not ruin the beauty that is an F1 start by putting a safety car in front of the guys. Come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom