• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The fry + steam reheat method for pizza is a game changer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3b64a4c3-162b-4694-8371-4d125e9800e2--14851095654_cde448fa14_b.jpg

If you're not reheating pizza like this then your life is incomplete. I'd previously tried reheating like this without the steaming at the end and it was better than anything then but the final steam to get the cheese all gooey is amazing.

Buy pizza now, reheat tomorrow like this.

Sifl

I order pizza and put it in the fridge after it cools off before I eat any of it. Cold pizza is the only good pizza.

Impotaku

Tastes better when cold, the flavours all combine even more through the dough, if i have pizza left over i just eat it cold later. As a bonus the cheese sets and holds the toppings better when cold.

Interesting but i have to wonder, where is all this cold pizza coming from? You order pizza you eat pizza, i don't get it. Do they deliver it cold where you guys come from?

I tried this method and it does work as the picture implies BUT i can't seem to get the pizza hot this way. It gets lukewarm at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom