• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
Speak for yourself sis
bbyu0_th.gif
No se que se cree esta perra llamando a KANYESUS feo cuando le gusta los niños de Ninguna Erección.
brit18.gif

谁也知道连一百个那个孩子们都不等于一个Max George.

Mumei

Yes, but KANYESUS is hip-hop though.

And dating Kim Kardashian.

This reminds me of something that has been bothering me recently: People keep giving these religiously inspired sobriquets to singers whose names do not actually work with them. There are singers whose names do work perfectly with them, of course. For instance:

Mariah = Messiah
Mariallah for Muslims!
Britney Spears = Holy Spearit

And Kanyesus works, though not quite so well as those two. But some of them are just bad.

Mau ®

Por favor, ni me hagas reir tu que crees que la chiva arrastrada es una reiña, que chistoso deverias ser un payaso asi a la mejor los niños se pueden reir de lastima
rihannablush.gif

No es culpa de Rihanna que tu chica favorita ya no puede tener hits decentes. O que a nadie le importe
So-Hard-rihanna-16561639-23.gif

Voy a casarme con la noche

rihannablush.gif

Kyon

Banned
DIOS MIO! MI FAVORITA ES TA MATANDO LA OTRAS MUJER MUERTO! EN LA COMMERCIAL QUE ESTA GRABANDO!
brit11.gif

Ray Kay ‏ @Ray_Kay

Whoa! @britneyspears is killing it on set today! #rockthespot

Kyon

Banned
Koodo sis, now that The Holy Spearit is going to judge and is going to slay our lives will you change your avi back to Brit? :)

Koodo

Banned
Koodo sis, now that The Holy Spearit is going to judge and is going to slay our lives will you change your avi back to Brit? :)
QUEEN HENDRICKS is next up in the queue, especially after last Sunday's Mad Men episode. #lawdhammercy

Godney will arrive in time for the festivities though.

Hi8fY.gif

Mau ®

I'm not mad sis, as a Computer Scientist seeing technology advance gives me this feeling of wonder and excitement, I cant wait to see the commercial to see how far we come
http://i.minus.com/ibs1ae9yb4OFSD.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Ok.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/yPbB7.gif

Oozer3993

It's terrible.

She peaked with Safe & Sound.

She gave B.o.B. the greatest hook in the history of music. Nelly and Tim McGraw just exchanged text messages asking if the other was okay because their country/hip-hop crossover just got slaughtered. Once the track hits the radio, Hayley Williams will stop talking to T-Swizzle because no one will remember Airplanes anymore.

Mumei

She gave B.o.B. the greatest hook in the history of music. Nelly and Tim McGraw just exchanged text messages asking if the other was okay because their country/hip-hop crossover just got slaughtered. Once the track hits the radio, Hayley Williams will stop talking to T-Swizzle because no one will remember Airplanes anymore.

20120317-gw3erquuag6eymcqqxuanuphcm.png

Cynosure

I'm sure Sony has a software update ready to go, just hope there is a few bugs in there
z63MU.gif
Amazing, Sony's tech is so advanced they actually make it look lifelike
The PS4 is going to be a beast

I'm not mad sis, as a Computer Scientist seeing technology advance gives me this feeling of wonder and excitement, I cant wait to see the commercial to see how far we come

LMAO

The game's highest difficulty setting will be intense
z63MU.gif

britfail_by_samfiss-d4tuzd6.gif

Koodo

Banned
Well, in that case, I support Swift.

Mau ®

Of course an Xtincta stan would be near. Probably drinking his sorrows away over Britney getting a bigger paycheck than his fav. Once a lessor, always a lessor
2iq3xw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom