• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The game you put most hours into

My top 3

6000+ hours in Counter Strike Source
5200+ hours in Guild Wars 2
3000+ Diablo 3

D3 is the only game I am still playing for 100-200 hours each new season.

Witcher 3 at 250 hours is my max. That was after a playthrough, then a full (game + both DLCs) playthrough and one last playthrough of just Blood and Wine.

MGS V is the most impressive for me: a single playthrough took 120 hours.

EDIT: as I expected, those are on the extremely low end of the scale for here. I might get around 500 hours for Heroes of Might and Magic 2 but I have had that game since 1996!

Last edited:

stranno

291_1.png

IDK how many times i finished it, probably 200-300 times. Every break of my school/high-school days.

Divus

WoW would win. Haven't played in 6 years, but I used to play a minimum of 5-8 hours a day every day for a good 3 years not to mention a couple of other years were it was more casual. So likely at least 3000+ hours?

Just checked and Diablo 3 has 1043 hours on it.

Battlefield 3 and 4 had a combined 887 hours. Over 500 on just BF3.

WilGrieve

I'd assume it was either Phantasy Star Online on the Gamecube or Minecraft across many different platforms. Binding of Isaac is probably up there. Resident Evil 4, as well. Maybe Super Mario World since I've been playing that one since I can remember.

Codes 208

-Halo 3, Reach and 4 (Bet I played a grand total of 2,000k together here, Reach taking the lion's share)
-Oblivion and Skyrim
-Breath of the Wild
-Phantasy Star Universe (360 'free' demo version)

and right now: Fortnite

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
Probably Monster Hunter 3rd PSP - about 1200 hours? something like that

Outside of that - I kept playing Wasteland on the C64 long after the game had finished but probably still in the hundreds of hours range

Top Bottom