• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The hero GAF deserves: GAFman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Freshmaker said:
Bullshot.
ielNpE.png

Lo_Fi

This is great, but what's the origin of the sharp knees? I need to be in the know!

And Bish...I see that face everywhere, but I still don't know who that is/what it's from.

Amagon

Lo_Fi said:
This is great, but what's the origin of the sharp knees? I need to be in the know!

And Bish...I see that face everywhere, but I still don't know who that is/what it's from.
You post on the legendary NeoGaf board and you don't even know who Bishop, the savior/merciless is???? I wish you luck my junior brother.

bluerei said:
Ban Hammer is played out, needs something fresh.
Only GAFman wields the BanHammer.

The Mods would have ban-weapons/devices of their choice.

3N16MA said:
I can keep on seeing this:

rFjYz.jpg

PnkPh.jpg
My subtlety was not missed! lol

EschatonDX said:
a weekly gaf-man comic would be sooooo amazing
It definitely would but I don't have it in me to do one myself; maybe a monthly or bi-weekly.

I'm not much good at the story stuff, either.

Esch

Banned
Monthly is cool. I mean even a panel like Mandrake's would be funny. Especially if, like someone said, it was based around a GAF event

JoniMahoni said:
Weakness: GAF-Man can only fly into the sunset!

1-1542650-9576-t.jpg

I think this originates from some fan art prior to Superman Returns. In one of the production diary videos of the film, staff have this image plastered on a wall. Amazingly, it got into the film and became the scene after his resurrection where he regenerates above the skies. It was arguably the best scene in the entire film and the silhouette in the foreground of a sunset made that scene; it was all due to that one fanart.

MisterHero

He is the fastest superhero ever and his speed is measured in FPS

FPS

Wrote this up quickly, feel free to judge.

-------------------------------------------------

The clear white moon shined in the clear black night over the city as GAFMan sat in front of his computer, preparing to turn on his PC and fire up his PS2 emulator. It was a slow day for crime today, since the only trouble he had to deal with was a derailment. Few lives were lost in the wake of the disaster however, which is something he strives for. Suddenly, the GAF-Phone began to ring, but after a long day of rest, GAFMan wanted nothing to do with crime and proceeded to play one of his all-time favorite videogames.

The GAF-Phone's blaring slowly became louder and louder, and at last distracted GAFMan from his game session. "I'll never finish Godhand at this rate..." he thought to himself as he marched over to pick up the phone.

"GAFMan here, what's the problem?"

"Finally!" Mayor Evilore shouted. "I was busy working on the budget for the search and rescue team, but one of The Necroposter's minions began wreaking havoc in the city!"

GAFMan rubbed his temples; The Necroposter was a villain that was near impossible to bring down, due to the sheer number of followers he has in his employ. "So what did he have his mook do this time, Mayor?"

"It's awful. He began plastering posters of beautiful women all over the city in a violation of our "No Hot Women" law. Can you believe it? I mean, why would you need to do that when you could just go on the internet?"

GAFMan had long questioned how that law had passed. He was even against it, but was willing to help enforce the law any way he could. "Don't worry, Mayor. You can believe in GAFMan."

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Wow. Great work on the comic. But what about those dudes who started the Anti-GAF forum? Or the Fuck GAF Twitter? Surely they should be part of GAF Man's rogues gallery?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
WanderingWind said:
Wow. Great work on the comic. But what about those dudes who started the Anti-GAF forum? Or the Fuck GAF Twitter? Surely they should be part of GAF Man's rogues gallery?
why give them the undue relevancy.
`

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
WanderingWind said:

Maybe an underground society (they could live in a sewer or something) of cast outs who simultaneously despise and obsess over GAFman.

Using MYE's drawing as a guide, I did a quick sketch and gave bish some more appropriate weapons:

bish.jpg

I recall bish is into hockey, right?

I also have no idea how to draw chains. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom