• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The hero GAF deserves: GAFman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrio

Banned
2q322jt.jpg

Made a new villain:

General C.K. Block.
With its AdSense pod (part of a much bigger machine) he shoots censor tags that are like kryptonite to GAFman's powers.

hU5i1.png

Vulcano's assistant said:
e3.png

E3 and the herald that precedes his coming.

Sorry, but this is beautiful.
Galactus and Silver Surfer inspired, eh?

Edit: GAF-Man's robin was the smiley, lost to the evil bandwidth barons.

Binabik15

Maddness said:
decided to do a color splash and fix him up a bit

lfmwO.jpg

Daaamn.

I´d totally make a sculpt of this, but I have several unfinished ones already and others planned.

To the Green Stuff mobile!

Davedough

I think you could employ the help of Cyan and company over at the creative writing side of things to come up with some good story panels for a Gafman comic. I've seen already at least 4 good artists in this thread that could contribute to a monthly release. I'd be willing to contribute a few words. I may not write as well as some of the guys in the creative writing thread, but I've got some good ideas.

Make it happen Gaf.

Oh man... a GAF group of superheroes and super-villains would be great

GAFman

White Knight (literally, a white knight)

SharpKnees (just a beautiful woman with her knees replaces by thin ugly spikes)

GAFwoman (an invisible woman, seewhatididthere?)

Bullshot

Bish-man (bishoptl)

Hivemind (dude in a bee suit that mind controls everyone to agree with each other)

The Color Guys (group of outline superheroes that travel around and sexually harass villains)

Juniors (just the small lackeys - think Puddies from Power Rangers but they say stupid shit)

There's so many possibilities!

Houston3000 said:
GAFwoman (an invisible woman, seewhatididthere?)
This made me laugh.

Edit:
Dr Eggman said:
So is this really gonna be a monthly comic?
Man, I certainly hope so. There wouldn't be a shortage of events (either on Gaming side or OT) on which to base every episode.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
So is this really gonna be a monthly comic?

Zaptruder

Banned
Meta-GAFfer: Amorphous giant fat loser, composed of many smaller fat losers. Gushes about, quotes and propogates GAF memes.

GAFman's past is an enigma. He has no idea where his true origin lies, but he's narrowed it down to three possible places:

Germany
Australia
Florida

Or maybe Germany, Australia, Florida is where all of the villains reside.

Esch

Banned
If someone draws a picture of Baldur from Too Human with Denis Dyack's head i'll void my bowels

the ultimate villain

Ezalc

I don't have enough clap gifs for this thread.

EDIT: Bish should be GAFman's teacher. Who only gets in on the action when GAFman is in serious trouble and can't handle things on his own.

McNum

The original one is better with the orange/black pattern. The new one looks a little too much like Deadpool. You could argue for Deadpool sharing some aspects with GAF, sure, but GAFman should be his own, not look like he's an orange Deadpool.

Maximilian E.

AKA MS-Evangelist
We need to have something like "the popcorn man", always watching gafmans antics but never really contributing/helping.. Or something like that :)

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Maximilian E. said:
We need to have something like "the popcorn man", always watching gafmans antics but never really contributing/helping.. Or something like that :)
He'd be like a constantly snacking Uatu.

Rapstah

Left beats right by far although using the actual GAF logo for his head too would be the most original in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom