• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The hero GAF deserves: GAFman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraka in the White House

2-Terms of Kombat
Vulcano's assistant said:
master_race2.jpg

The catch: Master Race isn't a real person but rather a manifestation of incredibly narcisstic, self-fellating egos everywhere. A genius troll who is seemingly immune to GAFman's hammer.

I'd also like to see twins who spend most of their time in a futile argument over whether cats or dogs are better. Each hoping to convince the other that they are right. Catage and Dogage

Enco

We need one big infographic type thing with all the enemies and heroes.

And we need plots!

- The missing girlfriend?
jbaird

Enco said:
We need one big infographic type thing with all the enemies and heroes.

And we need plots!

- The missing girlfriend?
jbaird
Gafman gets info that leads him to the black market trading of psp's for pictures of girlfriends. Once he puts a stop to this nefarious racket and begins returning the pictures to the women in question he finds that one of them has gone missing!

MYE

DOO13ER said:
The catch: Master Race isn't a real person but rather a manifestation of incredibly narcisstic, self-fellating egos everywhere. A genius troll who is seemingly immune to GAFman's hammer.

haha

gold

Baraka in the White House

2-Terms of Kombat
Just an idea but I think a good running gag would be if the spelling of GAFman changed periodically, or even within each issue. No one is quite sure if it's GAFman, Gaf Man, GAF-Man, etc.

Davedough

Sidekick: Vox-Pop.

Remains in the darkest corners watching his prey without ever making a single movement for months on end until they vanish, then contemplates the different steps in which he could have taken to prevent that from happening.

Kyaw

I want to take part in the hero drawing but i can't draw human figures for shit...

Environments and objects are more of my thing...

I knew someone would post that, haha

A sketch of a GAFcave with all kinds of weird souvenirs from previous thread would be fun to see though. A mobility scooter, a penis float, a stuffed deer, a giant replica of VASPER's head...

Tenks

Oddly enough I make the same face as Master Race when I load up my next-gen titles in 1080p with 16x AA @ 60 frames

MYE

Vulcano's assistant said:
Color version:
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/194/9/f/the_villainous_master_race_by_estebanmn-d3otdir.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Master Race should be more tanned. And have white/silverish hair

Kyaw said:
I want to take part in the hero drawing but i can't draw human figures for shit...

Environments and objects are more of my thing...
Draw the Comfy Couch, it's like Kryptonite to Master Race.

Tenks

pieatorium said:
Draw the Comfy Couch, it's like Kryptonite to Master Race.

Also his own poverty. This could also be his villain origin. He is on a massive crime spree trying to accumulate enough funds to buy a new graphics card.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Master Race's powers:

-The Upgrade: able to always get faster and stronger

Weaknesses:

-Comfy Couch

Davedough

Plywood said:
Master Race's powers:

-The Upgrade: able to always get faster and stronger

Weaknesses:

-Comfy Couch

See, I dont know how much I agree with this. I built a fantastic Master Race and my bluetooth gadgetry allows me to sit on my big comfy couch just fine and game.

Tenks

Davedough said:
See, I dont know how much I agree with this. I built a fantastic Master Race and my bluetooth gadgetry allows me to sit on my big comfy couch just fine and game.

Also apparently Master Race is easily foiled and caught in traps by Troll Bait

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Davedough said:
It's just one of those things that get regurgitated on GAF every time someone says they want to be comfortable while playing games. I think it started as a quote from some company on why consoles were better than PC or something. As if the comfy couch was a feature.

Orcastar

You people are crazy, and I mean that in the most positive sense imaginable. Also, this thread makes me wish I could draw.

Ezalc

jambo said:
AusGAF could be part of the GAF Justice League, fighting along side GAFman
AusGAF can help in anything as long as it isn't something that deals with things that are rated M.

Tenks said:
Also his own poverty. This could also be his villain origin. He is on a massive crime spree trying to accumulate enough funds to buy a new graphics card.
Lol, definitely. Those expensive PC upgrades that are needed every two weeks are hard to keep up with.

Master Race's costume has been tripple buffered, so it never tears during combat no-matter what you do to it, and never causes his body to lag behind what he wants to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom