• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Humble Indie Bundle 3 is now live! [Now Can Include Bundle 2]

Chris R

HB 3+2

Bought!

And they should all work on my Mac! Yay!

edit: Crayon Physics isn't a mac release yet on steam :( Noooooooooooooooo

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I redeemed the Steam codes. Cortex Commando isn't on Steam, for some weird reason, but otherwise, they're all in my library now. I also put the Humble Indie Bundle 1 games in my wishlist in the meantime.

If you use the DRM free install would you get achievements or are they Steam exclusive?

EDIT:
Lyphen said:
Steam achievements are Steam exclusive.
Ok Lyphen, but do these games have their own achievements?

The greatest thing about HIB is that it gets better with time. Bought five games and got eleven (just like HIB2), this guys are awesome.

Kyaw

LiquidMetal14 said:
Will the games show on my list or do I have to redeem for the HB2?

Go to the unique link in your email and there will be the HB2 Steam codes and individual download links.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
For all curious about why Cortex Command isn't on Steam.

While it can be played in it's current state, they are still working towards a finished product. I'd expect to see it on Steam once finished and the game will become available to owners of the key so you can play it on Steam at no additional cost.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
n8BitMan said:
For all curious about why Cortex Command isn't on Steam.

While it can be played in it's current state, they are still working towards a finished product. I'd expect to see it on Steam once finished and the game will become available to owners of the key so you can play it on Steam at no additional cost.
Okay, that makes a bit of sense there.

vehn

So what if you bought it before today but didn't pay over the average? I'm not seeing the new games on steam

KPJZKC

vehn said:
So what if you bought it before today but didn't pay over the average? I'm not seeing the new games on steam

Go to the Humble Bundle site, check your key page, and you will have a new steam key for the HIB2

REmember people: you can increase your offer anytime . I increased it of 3$ extra (I already had pretty much every game!).

An average above 5$ would be nice if we want more humblebundle in the future.

Agkel

I had already bought HB #2, so now I got an extra key. I would really love to trade it for the Frozen bundle since it is the only one I'm missing.

MesserWolf said:
REmember people: you can increase your offer anytime . I increased it of 3$ extra (I already had pretty much every game!).

An average above 5$ would be nice if we want more humblebundle in the future.

They made 1,000,000... I'm pretty sure humble bundles will stick around.

But yes, giving them a decent price is certainly a great thing to do.

Chesskid1

Banned
Nappuccino said:
They made 1,000,000... I'm pretty sure humble bundles will stick around.

But yes, giving them a decent price is certainly a great thing to do.

yeah, not to mention the last humble bundle bought in only 909,000$ and they still made another bundle after that one. these bundles aren't going anywhere.

1) 1.25 million
2) 1.8 million
2.5) 909k
3) 1.2 million /w 5 days remaining

The_Monk

Hey GAF Mac user here.

Got a question, from the 3# Bundle, Crayon Physics Deluxe and Hammerfight could not be played on Steam, so I clicked on activate a Non-steam game and then they were good to play.

Can anyone tell if I need to do the same for some game from de 2# Bundle please?

Thank you very much if someone answer.

Ps: There is no way to have the first Bundle now...right? =/

Oh man, them calling it a "bundle in a bundle" reminds me of what I saw recently. It's as if we enter a bundle we find another one. I call it "Matryoshka Bundle". Go deeper to find more cute bundles, starring Michael Cane.

In a more serious note, seems like their sales are jumping up again after the announcement. Fantastic. I am also confused that Cortex Command is not on Steam. Is the game finished yet?

PaulLFC

I wish they'd keep the old bundles going indefinitely, but just have a minimum set price after the original time period's over. I'm missing the first bundle so it'd be great if they said "pay X amount and you can buy the first bundle whenever you want"

Woo! I didn't have the second bundle so this is pretty great for me and the friend I gifted one to who didn't have any of the games. I already had Braid and Osmos though (both great games, natch), but I'm excited to try out Machinarium which I had considered buying before.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Where can I find the code page for the second Bundle?

PaulLFC said:
I wish they'd keep the old bundles going indefinitely, but just have a minimum set price after the original time period's over. I'm missing the first bundle so it'd be great if they said "pay X amount and you can buy the first bundle whenever you want"

Think of this like summer sales on steam. You can't possibly leave the prices of the summer sales going on for the whole year. The same here.
Just that here you're helping to charity (or not, if you wish to donate directly to the devs)

Juan29.zapata said:
Where can I find the code page for the second Bundle?

In the link they sent to your email the first time. Click where it says, "Click here to redeem your Steam and Desura codes" and there will be the bundle #3 and the #2.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
iKeepPlaying said:
In the link they sent to your email the first time. Click where it says, "Click here to redeem your Steam and Desura codes" and there will be the bundle #3 and the #2.

Oh thank you!

The_Monk

Guys don't know if it has been told but you can also download 3 Soundtracks for free.

They are from Machinarium, Osmos (mini album) and Revenge of the Titans

It's on the left side in the HIB site near the "download" button.

Sorry if it was already posted.

Red

I wonder how much cash these devs get out of this. It's gotta be a pretty sweet deal all around. And they deserve it.

Teppic

Okay I bought them. I don't really want to play them and money is a pretty tight, but I wanted to support things like this.

Agkel

Is there a trade thread of codes on gaf? I would really like to get my hands on the frozen bundle in exchange of the HB2 extra key I have but my post will probably get lost in here

rozay

Banned
I didn't see this asked, but as someone who can use all 3 payment services, do they all have the same service fees or does one take less than the others?

rozay said:
I didn't see this asked, but as someone who can use all 3 payment services, do they all have the same service fees or does one take less than the others?

In PayPal you don't pay fee. No idea about the others.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
rozay said:

You mean which one takes the least amount of money from the transaction as a service fee, right? Which one maximizes your payment/donation to the Humble Indie Bundle?

I'm not sure if we know. I've been using Amazon, as I'd imagine they'd be pretty fair about things.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
[url]https://twitter.com/#!/humble/statuses/99525278002450432[/url] said:
@humble
Jeffrey Rosen
Atom Zombie Smasher has just been added to Humble Indie Bundle #3! humblebundle.com
3 minutes ago via web

The Humble Bundle #3: The Bundle that keeps on bundling!

Edit: Holy shit, it's a 9,99 game that I ALMOST bought on the Summer Sale. This shit is bananas.

NewFresh

Atom Zombie Smasher!

Fun game, not great. So glad they are keeping this going. I am going to donate again because I feel the $5 I originally gave is not enough

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I almost feel like we need to create a new thread to really tell everyone what's all in the new bundle now!

When you have already redeemed the Steam code and new games are added to the bundle do they just automatically get added to your Steam account?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
TheFightingFish said:
When you have already redeemed the Steam code and new games are added to the bundle do they just automatically get added to your Steam account?

yes. you might have to reboot.

Top Bottom