• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Humble Indie Bundle 3 is now live! [Now Can Include Bundle 2]

Ulchie

Banned
Jzero15 said:
seriously they should be ashamed of themselves. at least pay $4 lol
Nah Terraria has made it big. That's like expecting Minecraft in a HIB. Not going to happen so long as they are making millions off of it.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Soka said:
They just cracked a million... excellent.

P.S. First quote can have my MineCraft key, I won't have time to play it.
still there?

Arlecchino said:
Have to bump it up to do so, but I'll forget tomorrow otherwise. Minecraft link by quoting; lurkers be damned.

\o/
How does this work?

Ubersnug

For those who had bought the bundle and redeemed the steam key before they added Steel Storm, is there anyway to get Steel Storm added to my steam account? As I had checked my library and it wasn't added retrospectively...

Scythian

Ubersnug said:
For those who had bought the bundle and redeemed the steam key before they added Steel Storm, is there anyway to get Steel Storm added to my steam account? As I had checked my library and it wasn't added retrospectively...

Well, I just checked and mine did. Maybe restart Steam?

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Humble bundle never disappoints. I'm always buying whatever bundle they come up with, because the rewards they eventually add in the middle of the duration of the bundle are always amazing.

It's truly a great deal.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
Shit, I bought gift copies (at $10) as runner-up prizes for a contest I was running, now it's better than the actual prizes. XD

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Wish it was bundle #1 as that's the one I'm missing. Have #2 and Frozen along with the new one of course. I goofed with #2 as I didn't know I could get #1 if I payed above the average, and just spent my average $5.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Brettison said:
Wish it was bundle #1 as that's the one I'm missing. Have #2 and Frozen along with the new one of course. I goofed with #2 as I didn't know I could get #1 if I payed above the average, and just spent my average $5.
Just try to exchange one for another. Posting that here is a good start! :D

dani_dc

Great deal, especially for those that missed the second bundle.
webrunner said:
No steam for Cortex Command? I wonder if it's going to be added..
During the second bundle they said they would add both Cortex Command and Revenge of the Titans (which,at the time, was not released) to peoples steam list when they were released on steam.
I assume that still applies.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Cosmo Clock 21 said:
Can you gift Steam codes to people? I've already got HIB2.
Get the code and send the code to somebody? You can't gift through Steam or the Website, but you surely can give the code away.

Vanillalite

drizzle said:
Just try to exchange one for another. Posting that here is a good start! :D
There isn't a new separate key for #2 is there for the new gift we all just got? I won't have an extra #2 key and neither will anyone else who owns #2 already as I assume it's just rolled into your #3 key like steel storm was.

Plus I doubt people have extra #1 keys this long after anyways. :[

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Brettison said:
There isn't a new separate key for #2 is there for the new gift we all just got? I won't have an extra #2 key and neither will anyone else who owns #2 already as I assume it's just rolled into your #3 key like steel storm was.

Plus I doubt people have extra #1 keys this long after anyways. :[
Yes there is. If you go to your humble bundle page (the link was in the email you received. If you forgot, just go to humblebundle.com and ask for the links again) and you'll be able to retrieve your Humble Bundle #2 key from the page where you got your #3 key.

Then you need to add that to steam or give it to somebody else.

Vanillalite

drizzle said:
Yes there is. If you go to your humble bundle page (the link was in the email you received. If you forgot, just go to humblebundle.com and ask for the links again) and you'll be able to retrieve your Humble Bundle #2 key from the page where you got your #3 key.

Then you need to add that to steam or give it to somebody else.
Will I have two sets of #2 keys then since I bought #2 and now have this freebie?

EDIT: Just checked and it appears #2 is a separate key. So I guess I DO have a key to trade.

Problem is everyone who bought already #3 has #2 now so don't know who would trade #1 for it.

Vanillalite

dani_dc said:
Yes, you'll have one for each purchase you did.
Sorry I figured they would just added the games you don't already have to your library on steam ala Steel Storm verses a separate key. Thanks for the info though. Even if I can't get #1 in a trade I could give away #2 at some point if.

jediyoshi

Anony said:
so what's the stance in trading my HB#2 steam key for another steam game?

Sounds completely valid to me. Especially since the average is so low. Definitely not the same can of worms that the Dirt 3 keys were.

GazzaScotland said:
They've added the 2nd Bundle for all existing customers. Any new ones, have pay over the average to get it as well!
Oh that is cool. And I was about to buy Machinarium on the daily deal!

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
jediyoshi said:
Sounds completely valid to me. Especially since the average is so low. Definitely not the same can of worms that the Dirt 3 keys were.

"Will trade 15 dirt 3 keys for wither 2 ! "

I wasn't going to bother as I already owned the games that I was most interested in (VVVVV and Cogs) but adding on Bundle 2 just tipped me over.

I did go ahead and drag down the slider for EFF and put that excess into the Child's Play column. That's a charity that means much more to me than the EFF, and I'm glad they gave me the option to direct it that way.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Petrie said:
Any ideas why my Humble Bundle 2 key didn't get me Cortex Command?
You talking the Steam key right?

It's not there simply because it's not on Steam. If it does end up on Steam, it will show up.

Edit: any way to link all them bundles together? I don't want to hassle with 4 different links as it stands, and I don't look forward on holding onto more. I've bought them all so far.

Petrie

Banned
n8BitMan said:
You talking the Steam key right?

It's not there simply because it's not on Steam. If it does end up on Steam, it will show up.

Edit: any way to link all them bundles together? I don't want to hassle with 4 different links as it stands, and I don't look forward on holding onto more. I've bought them all so far.

Well that makes sense then! Didn't know it wasn't on Steam!

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
HIB3 just got even better, so many great games! So glad I bought it on day 1.

aranth

I've just found I got 2 extra steam keys for HIB#1 and HIB#2.If anyone is interested in a trade, send a PM.

edit: Just send a PM, and I'll random them. I don't wanna feel like a dick.

edit2: one extra key for each one =).

edit3: HIB#1 key gone to Bretisson.

Fularu

Banned
Now I know not to bother with the Humble Bundle 4 and just wait for 5 to get both bundles.

They should just "reward" people with extra stuff not found in previous bundles.

Petrie

Banned
aranth said:
I've just found I got 2 extra steam keys for HIB#1 and #2.If anyone is interested in a trade, send a PM.

PM sent. Hate that I missed the first bundle!

drizzle

Axel Hertz
aranth said:
I've just found I got 2 extra steam keys for HIB#1 and #2.If anyone is interested in a trade, send a PM.

That's two keys for each or two keys (number 1 and 2)?

If it's just one, Brettison wants one (he even talked about it in the thread a couple messages ago). If it's two of each, i'd be interested in a #1 also. I see you changed your "pm me with offers" to "i'll throw them randomly at people". Still, I though I should say something for Brettison, as he might not be here.

I sent you a PM, anyway.

Petrie

Banned
drizzle said:
That's two keys for each or two keys (number 1 and 2)?

If it's just one, Brettison wants one (he even talked about it in the thread a couple messages ago). If it's two of each, i'd be interested in a #1 also. I see you changed your "pm me with offers" to "i'll throw them randomly at people".

Please reconsider, for both Brettison and mine sakes. :D

Hey now, I've been asking about it in the other thread as well, don't think you 2 have the market cornered on looking for this!

:)

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Petrie said:
Hey now, I've been asking about it in the other thread as well, don't think you 2 have the market cornered on looking for this!
I re-worded my message, because I sounded too much like a jackass. I'm sorry for that.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I paid $10, and got Indie Bundles 2 and 3.

What were the games in the original Indie Bundle? And are they on Steam?

Zeeman

twinturbo2 said:
What were the games in the original Indie Bundle? And are they on Steam?

World of Goo, Aquaria, Gish, Lugaru HD, Penumbra Overture, and Samorost 2

They're all on Steam

Top Bottom