• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Kalos League has finally begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally watched Sawyer's battle. Man the battle in general was pure HYPE. Sawyer sure did prepared himself against Ash, he maybe could have won if it wasn't for the amazing Ash!Greninja :p The trick Ash used against Aegislash was pretty cool too, and poor Hawlucha :( God the animation was highly incredible during Greninja vs Sceptile, I could watch that battle over and over again all day.

And for Alain's battle so far, DAMN PIKACHU. I'm so glad they're showing Pikachu as a beast since Charizard vs Greninja is clearly the final battle. Hawlucha avenged Noivern ;) Ash is definitely gonna win this. BELIEVE.

Bubble

Neo Member
Bullshit. Would not be surprised if Ash beat Alain in a rematch as well, just to pour salt on the wound.

I'm ready to accept that avatar / L.

WPS

Aw man, I thought this one would be it. Good job I didn't bet.

I feel that, after this, no one will bet on Ash again.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
why are you going to watch BW

oh well, I'm still hype with the Flare business, I always figured the league drama would be a thorn in XY's enjoyment

MechaX

Not sure they care about adults complaining on forums

BW nearly tanked the show's ratings and there was actually some legit Japanese hype in the prospect of Ash possibly winning for once.

I would not be surprised if their ratings started to slip again after this one.

Chase17

why are you going to watch BW

oh well, I'm still hype with the Flare business, I always figured the league drama would be a thorn in XY's enjoyment
Yeah, hopefully people don't hold this against the series. I like that they went with a clean lose though, didn't have to break out anything like Tobias.

Although personally I'm fine with Ash losing so maybe I'm not to judge lol.

Brqan

It was an enjoyable episode Win or no Win. I just hope they keep Ash devlopment somewhat intact in the next season.

MechaX

It was an enjoyable episode Win or no Win. I just hope they keep Ash devlopment somewhat intact in the next season.

He's going to bench Greninja, ditch Serena, and go back to having Pikachu lose against fresh trainers with starter pokemon.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Oh well, onto the Pokemon Community then for the discussion of Flare unless this thread is still alive.

I wish Gary was here. Ash is a loser.

Should have known better than to bet on Ash. Oh well. There's always next league... Still looking forward to the Team Flare stuff.

SalvaPot

Quick and dirty:

vZMbew6.jpg

The other thread is mainly for the disappointment.

That said I am really excited for next episode, Kalos destroyed sounds like fun.

Twentieth

Although the animation quality seems great this season, I was quickly reminded why I haven't watched this for a long time.

Good luck in 2018/19/20, Ash. I'll be rooting for you once again. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom