• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Part II Review Embargo lifts June 12th, 12:01 AM Pacific Standard Time (NO SPOILERS PLS)

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
The effusive praises this has gotten that I’ve seen, simply in previews, has been a bit over the top.
Then read/watch actual reviews and not just looking at the score and decide for yourself. Lot of reviews praise the crap out game like Witcher 3 but I know my own tase no amount high score review gonna change that. People should be hyping games based on what they themselves see from gameplay footage or history with the series, not based on other people.

Hyping a games based on other people will always leads to disappointment even if the game turns out good.

I have no mercy for people who dedicate their life's work to making the lives of others a misery. Quartering is an admitted grifter who uses outrage (generally fake) for clicks and doesn't care about the people he throws under the bus in the process so long as it nets him content. If Druckmann posted a Tweet about his own dog dying, chances are The Quartering would make a video about it saying that Druckmann was trying to win sympathy points.

And even here, he isn't just saying on Twitter that his dog died, he's propping up his dog's corpse for more 'quality content' to promote a video he made about it because of course he made a video about it. Everything is content to rake in dem sweet clicks, even a dead dog. In fact he's apparently so torn up about his dog that he couldn't even put his grift on hold for more than a few hours because since that video he's already made FIVE others (and then there's the SIX videos he made on the same day before the video about his dog). Because the guy is a content farm.

I'm sorry to lay down this fact of life on you but if you're a shitty person, you're a shitty person. If you're a shitty person whose dog just died... Well you're still a shitty person, only now your dog just died.

You still remain a shitty person in any case.
Clearly. You enlighten us all with your open display of sociopathy.

Top Bottom