• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'The Last of Us: Remastered' coming to PS4, July 2014, [1080p, targeting 60 fps]

glottis8

Banned
I feel like this game is not getting much attention. Specially so close to release on PS4.

I already have it preordered and i look forward to a playthrough of it.

antitrop

I refuse to believe yesterday's screenshots weren't bull-supersampled. Sub-pixel edges, vegetation, it's all super smooth with only sharpening artifacts on high contrast edges sticking out as a negative.

Not since The Saboteur have I been this impressed, but I don't believe it!

Considering we got screenshots like this for the PS3 version...

Joel-hit-with-plank.jpg

They were most likely super/downsampled.

GavinUK86

DAVIIIIIIIIIIIDDD!!!

Lets take this moment of celebration and stick whatever is at reach deep into our asses, excuse while i grab this desk phone and do the honors!

Funny thing is, when this tweet popped up on NeoGAF's No Context twitter feed, I knew exactly what thread it was from and who probably said it, lol.

Edit: Oh damn, I misplaced my plane ticket ;)

Funny thing is, when this tweet popped up on NeoGAF's No Context twitter feed, I knew exactly what thread it was from and who probably said it, lol.

Edit: Oh damn, I misplaced my plane ticket ;)

Can you point me to this magical twitter feed? I follow the new thread feed but that is the only one I know of.

Andrew.

Banned
I deliberately changed my avatar back to my original so I could be put on that plane.

Can someone please put Angry Chuck Berry on that plane?

Top Bottom