• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

Looking for an invite if anyone got a good team rolling. Played 2 rounds and I had a team where they were literally running around the map and even had one person punching the air at random times. It was driving me up the wall.

PSN: EroticSushi

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Chalk that up to them (hopefully) being new. This is pretty much the first go for what I would assume is a good amount of the MP players. It'll take a few days for everyone to realize the importance of reviving team members, and sticking together.

Yeah, that's probably the case.

Such a great match.
qguIPw.jpg

Well I see Gibration still destroys the competition. What a beast.

I'm not sure if I encountered my first hacker (is that even possible yet) or if the person was just lagging to hell. I shot someone running at me 3 times with the hunting rifle and he just kept coming at me and one-hit killed me with a modded 2x4 :/

KillGore

I think my multiplayer might be censored? I haven't seen a single exploding head or exploding body yet. I don't see organs either.

Thing is, I bought a US version and Puerto Rico should be part of the NA section. The censoring is not dependent on the internet provider, right? that wouldn't make much sense. A friend of mine tells me he's destroyed a couple of heads in the MP, but never seen a body blow up.

jediyoshi

I think my multiplayer might be censored? I haven't seen a single exploding head or exploding body yet. I don't see organs either.

Thing is, I bought a US version and Puerto Rico should be part of the NA section. The censoring is not dependent on the internet provider, right? that wouldn't make much sense. A friend of mine tells me he's destroyed a couple of heads in the MP, but never seen a body blow up.

Do you have the Gore option in the Game settings?

I think you may be correct. I just realized I don't think i'm seeing gore either in MP (live in TX).

Hmm, this may be it. I've never used the shotgun in the MP.

A handgun or the semi-auto won't blow up heads? Mine don't.

Edit: What about snipers?

Hanguns and semi dont. The purchasable sniper rifle definitely makes heads explode. I think only executions with a hunters rifle will blow someones head up. You have to be at a really low health for the nail bomb to take your limbs off.

KillGore

Hangun and semi dont. The purchasable sniper rifle definitely makes heads explode. I think only executions with a hunters rifle will blow someones head up. You have to be at a really low health for the nail bomb to take your limbs off.

Hmm this may be it then. Thank you very much!

AKyemeni

Most parts I've had so far in one match

Bt7RxG1IgAI-Cnu.jpg

It was also using a new experimental loadout:

Revolver

First Aid Training 3
Executioner 3

El Diablo

So how exactly do we get the multiplayer add-ons if we had the PS3 season pass? The ones I'm interested in all show as purchased via the in-game DLC option or the my add-ons feature of the PS4 but has no option to download them and they still show as locked in game. In fact, when looking at the my add-ons list they all show up as installed, but I know I've never downloaded them and I can not use them in multiplayer. Sorry if it's been answered already, I'm sure I must be missing something obvious.

Mumford

Has anyone else had tremendous problems with the matchmaking itself? It takes ages for me and my friends, but I haven't heard about other people having major issues. The gameplay itself is fine though.

HiiiLife

Yeah, the game hit straight up broken territory. Definitely did not expect this to launch with broken multiplayer.

Such trash. Absolutely ridiculous that I cannot find matches. Either that or I'm waiting a hell of a lot longer than I am playing.

SZips

Played my first three rounds ever tonight and quite enjoyed it! Only real issue was the one round against a guy that was lagging something fierce.

I stuck next to teammates, revived when possible, and just tried my best not to come off as typical newcomer. Not really feeling that semi-auto rifle on the support class though.

ramuh

Played my first three rounds ever tonight and quite enjoyed it! Only real issue was the one round against a guy that was lagging something fierce.

I stuck next to teammates, revived when possible, and just tried my best not to come off as typical newcomer. Not really feeling that semi-auto rifle on the support class though.

I also play a support class a lot. Run with First aid 2 so you can heal teammates and get parts from that. Also think about using the three burst rifle. A lot of people don't like but I do coupled with Sharpshooter.

sjay1994

This game.

Since I connected my PS4 with facebook to upload video capture, the game auto synced with my facebook profile. I never used the feature on the PS3, and reading my friends were going fishing and stuff was pretty neat.

So today I had to quit a match because I was having a lot of lag, and it was essentially unplayable. So survivors in my group got sick, etc.

The next game I played I was 6 cans short, and the game tells me my dad died.

An hour later I get a text from an unknown number telling me "dad died, burial is on friday"

So I called my dad to make sure he is alright, which he was. I called the unknown number and it turns out they sent me the text by accident.

God... fuck facebook.

SZips

I also play a support class a lot. Run with First aid 2 so you can heal teammates and get parts from that. Also think about using the three burst rifle. A lot of people don't like but I do coupled with Sharpshooter.
Thanks for the tips, I'll try out some of those tomorrow when I play some more. I didn't really dabble with anything outside of the default loadout yet. I did heal teammates when possible as well.

ramuh

Thanks for the tips, I'll try out some of those tomorrow when I play some more. I didn't really dabble with anything outside of the default loadout yet. I did heal teammates when possible as well.

Ya if you want add me on PSN ALizar. I'll be on tomm evening if you are and we can run some supply raid together and I can give you tips in game that helped me.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Just throwing this one in here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

sAq9JF8.jpg

Top Bottom