• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

Hubb

I'm going to be sounding like an absolute moron but how exactly do I do that? Do I need to make a Us account? Also won't there be an issue for using a credit card for an overseas payment?

Yes you need to make a US account and your best bet is grabbing a PSN card from some place like Amazon who will send you a digital code.

To be honest, this remaster doesn't look a whole lot different to me. But it is definitely a lot more clear, crisp, and running at 60 fps is a great bonus.

I'm sure I'll appreciate it more once I see it up and running on my TV.

reKon

Banned
Why is it that whenever people come up with all these amazing OT names, it's always a lame, boring one that's used?

Hubb

Why is it that whenever people come up with all these amazing OT names, it's always a lame, boring one that's used?

Because they did the work they pick the names? I don't know, which one's are boring and lame? Only the one's you do not like?

Was just watching Tetraninja's Lets Play of the ps3 version

Edit: Watching peoples reactions when the credits roll is priceless.

Anyone planing on doing a (newcomer) first time playthrough in a Lets Play fashion?

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Can't contain the hype!

9PR7Y7x.gif

iD7vFvIapihb4.gif

Because most of the "amazing" OT names are either

A) An inside joke that most people won't understand

or B) Console war flame-bait

Ishan

whens the review embargo for this? ( i mean i already know its amazing just wanted comparision vids etc)

In one of the twitch streams, when Joel briefly turned his head I saw that his face was bloody. I'm not sure if it was his blood or the enemy's blood spattering onto him. Did his face get bloody in the PS3 game?

In one of the twitch streams, when Joel briefly turned his head I saw that his face was bloody. I'm not sure if it was his blood or the enemy's blood spattering onto him. Did his face get bloody in the PS3 game?

I saw this in a screenshot as well, and I thought the same thing. I don't ever remember that happening in the PS3 one.

Gbraga

I don't remember that on PS3 either.

It might be just my memory, but it really impressed me when I saw it on that first stream we got, so I'm considerably sure it's new. Or at least improved.

I don't think it's possible to get blood on your face on the PS3 version(unless you die). Pretty cool improvement if it wasn't originally there.

U2NUMB

So I have not been following the details... is this something that can be used more than once?

Increased Crafting Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
Increased Healing Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign

Hubb

So I have not been following the details... is this something that can be used more than once?

You mean can you only use it once per game or you can only use it on one story playthrough?

I'm 99.99% sure that you use it as much as you want.

Palocca

IIRC, these are permanent stat upgrades on every new game you start.

banagher

It'll be permanently there if you have it.

There'll also be a toggle in the options menu to turn the bonus perks on or off so you wish to do so.

U2NUMB

It'll be permanently there if you have it.

There'll also be a toggle in the options menu to turn the bonus perks on or off so you wish to do so.

Awesome... ok I am sold.. had no plans to buy at launch but I just pre ordered through Best Buy (love gamers unlocked)

Thanks everyone for the quick answers...

Top Bottom