• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Remastered (PS4) First trailer up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how the whole, HD/Remastered thing, is just another argument for PC gaming :p "Lets restrict a game massively by releasing on 8 year old hardware, and people will re-buy for better graphics" ...

hydruxo

That bump...

IgMyx.gif

Game just Tweeted this

BpOE-2rCQAIZmau.jpg

So you're aware, Dits, this is a bad bump. There's already a thread about the GAME tweets and release date rumor drama and the news doesn't really relate to this OP directly. It's an understandable mistake, but it results in a ton of Gaffers popping in just to say, what the hell?

Muffdraul

Usually I think GAF overreacts at these kind of thread bumps.

BUT THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT GRRRRRAAAAAAAAUUUUGGGGGGHHHHh!!!!!!

velociraptor

I love how the whole, HD/Remastered thing, is just another argument for PC gaming :p "Lets restrict a game massively by releasing on 8 year old hardware, and people will re-buy for better graphics" ...

Hopefully this will be the 'last' generation of 'HD remasters'.

I hope the future consoles will be 100% backwards compatible.

Hoodbury

Heh, this is why I hate it when there is the word "new" in thread titles. That should be prohibited. Things are only new for like an hour around here if that even. But yet months later we still see threads about old stuff with 'NEW!!!" in the titles.

Muffdraul

Topics like this (i.e. releases, announcements, etc.) should have the original post date permanently embedded in their title.

Tamanon

Banned
Heh, this is why I hate it when there is the word "new" in thread titles. That should be prohibited. Things are only new for like an hour around here if that even. But yet months later we still see threads about old stuff with 'NEW!!!" in the titles.

The thread title does not have the word "new" in it.

Nugg

Yep, that exactly why I used "first" and not "new" back then. There no "new" here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom