• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The League of Legends World Championship has begun

onlyoneno1

Mentioned here is the complete schedule of the upcoming LoL World Championship, featuring the exact match timings for all four days of the playoffs. As a result, we advise you to bookmark this blog for the next few days so you don’t miss out on the mayhem which is set to take place in the coming days.

LoL World Championship Schedule

So, without further ado, here is the schedule and match timings for the upcoming LoL World Championship Play-In Round 1:

Day 1
  • 1:00 AM PST – Cloud9 vs. KaBuM! e-Sports
  • 2:00 AM PST – Gambit Esports vs. G-Rex
  • 3:00 AM PST – DetonatioN FocusMe vs. KaBuM! e-Sports
  • 4:00 AM PST – G-Rex vs. Kaos Latin Gamers
  • 5:00 AM PST – DetonatioN FocusMe vs. Cloud9
  • 6:00 AM PST – Gambit Esports vs. Kaos Latin Gamers
Day 2
  • 1:00 AM PST – Edward Gaming vs. Infinity Esports
  • 2:00 AM PST – G2 Esports vs. Bahcesehir SuperMassive
  • 3:00 AM PST – Dire Wolves vs. Infinity Esports
  • 4:00 AM PST – Ascension Gaming vs. Bahcesehir SuperMassive
  • 5:00 AM PST – Dire Wolves vs. Edward Gaming
  • 6:00 AM PST – Ascension Gaming vs. G2 Esports

If you want to know more, you can find the entire schedule for the Play-In Round 1 at the source link;

https://www.killping.com/blog/lol-world-championship-schedule/

onlyoneno1

Day 2 has ended and here are the standings so far;

Play-In Round 1 Day 1 Group C

hfuepgA.jpg

Play-In Round 1 Day 1 Group D

gYN6Jma.jpg

Play-In Round 1 Day 2 Group A

KqCeJId.jpg

Play-In Round 1 Day 2 Group B

NFtwjm5.jpg

onlyoneno1

The Knockout Stage has come and gone and the matches were a spectacle to behold. EDG, G2, G-Rex, SUPMAS, Cloud9, Infinity, FocusMe and Gambit duked it out to see who makes it to the Group Stages. These were the standings of Day 1 of the knockouts;

RkoJwMm.jpg

qEVj4us.jpg

onlyoneno1

Day 2 saw the best matches of the event, so far. The final game between G2 and Infinity was a roller coaster ride. Infinity was dominating the whole game and almost got the inhibitor but got chased away by the G2. After that turning point G2 pushed hard and took down enemy turrets and inhibitors and pulled of an amazing victory to take the match 3-1.

These are the standings of Day 2:

SgtDnSD.jpg

uFuijcz.jpg

onlyoneno1

Day 1 of the Group Stage has come and gone and it has been spectacular. Edward Gaming has been dominating the tournament and today was no different. Over all it had been Here are the Group stats after Day 1;

IOe2rBW.jpg

Last edited:

Orpheum

I don't even play the game, never really did. yet i highly enjoy watching it. Don't really root for a specific team but i'm still excited

onlyoneno1

I don't even play the game, never really did. yet i highly enjoy watching it. Don't really root for a specific team but i'm still excited
Some of the matches so far have been very exciting to watch and Edward Gaming specially has been dominating in their matches. They are a an absolute joy to watch.

onlyoneno1

Day 4 of the League of Legends World Championship 2018 is behind us and each new day just gets better and better. Some teams have now solidified their spot in the playoffs while some are just almost there. If in case you have missed the spectacular plays and match ups from today then fret not. Here, you can catch all the highlights of the matches held today and the outcome at the end of the 4th day at the LoL Worlds 2018 Group Stage.

joombo

Banned
That is so cool. I'm a big fan of Leage of Legends. I started playing it through eSport platform https://dreamteam.gg/lol/teams to find new players for my team. Playing with new friends is even more entertaining and I want to take part in tournaments one day too.

onlyoneno1

As the final day (Day 8) of the group stages begins we will soon have the teams finalized for the play-offs. For your reference here are the Standings at the end of Day 7.

6MCb702.jpg

onlyoneno1

The group stage is done and dusted with some amazing matches and some dull moments as well. If you missed out on the matches, then fret not because I have got you covered. Here are the highlights of Day 8 of the group stage at Worlds 2018.

From 20th October onward the Knockout round begins, the matches will be best of five and loser will be sent home packing.

Here is the Bracket and times of the matches to come:

CanQ75s.jpg

pramod

Banned
Ehh that Finals was just strange. Rekkles from Fnatic was crushing everyone with his Sivir and Caps with his Viktor, and then for some reason in the Finals they went with Ezreal and no Viktor. It was like they got overconfident and felt they could win any matchup they wanted. Well they found out too late they were wrong.

Top Bottom