• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Preview Thread

Nepenthe

Home of Punkin' Chuckin' Champion 2017

tumblr_o4q41oYKXj1telsbwo1_500.gif

Also, I'm really dumb in regards to the "Fresh Slate" suggestion because I forgot the Sheikah Slate. I'd allow it.

Speely

Banned
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT| Slate to the Party
I am so sorry. I am just invested in this thread now.

I'm logging into GAF for the first time in months to tell y'all it should be this:

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT| Let the Legend Come Back to Life

ubiblu

Proven how? If the map in the Game Awards is like the final map (and it looks like it is if we trust the map on E3 demo), you can fit nearly 90 Great Plateau's in it, so it's 1-2% like Nintendo said.

That map is very close to the final map, but the left-most column is outside borders. The current estimation of the Great Plateau, factoring in untraversable world borders, is about 1.4% of the final playable world.

Bamboo 竹;231300965 said:
"Open your eyes" is the only right answer for the OT title. Is far away from a pun that will work at the first read and then die without any significance.

It was the first sentence we heard from this game, that confirmed voice acting for the first time in a Zelda game. It's the word that breaks the Zelda conventions and made birth of this amazing experience.

It's the first voiced sentence of the first gameplay trailer (E3 2016) and the last voiced sentence of the last trailer (Switch Presentation).

There is no another right answer. Not a pun. Not a cheeky title. Not a flaming title. Just a meaningful title.

That's all I ask.

Here here.

Top Bottom