• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Preview Thread

phanphare

Banned
yeah I've been watching that video again because A) it's so beautifully captured and B) it does a great job of showing off the world

the lighting in this game is fucking gorgeous. I don't think an online gif maker will capture the quality but here's a time stamp. the way you can see the lighting on the grass at night when he turns the camera is so good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYO47HUW8L8&t=4m1s

Arkam

Everyday has become painful knowing how great this game is and having to wait for launch. Next weekend will be one to remember.

Deer%20Ride_zpstgve2tno.gif

Previewers have been wondering what's the point since they're much slower than horses, but I bet there are some cliffs this can scale that horses can't

If only Nintendo had given this an M rating and allowed arrows to blow off limbs. Such a missed opportunity :p

That would be so fucking awesome

AddiF

Breath of the GOAT will be experienced on a 65" LG OLED E6 in this house.

And in bed. And in the kitchen. And the study room. And the laundry. And at work. Also, on the throne.

Did any of the preview videos introduce new music by any chance?

The video posted above with the deer shows off some new music which I find to be excellent. The theme that plays around the stables has been stuck in my head since last night which is when I first came across this footage.

The Lamp

This next week will be the worst wait for me since 2006's release of Kingdom Hearts II.

Okay so I really fucking love water dungeons, underwater swimming, the Zoras, those levels, etc. TP did a fantastic job with this but WW and kind of SS neglected this.

Does anyone know anything about the Lake Hylia/Zora environments? Are they cool or kinda half-assed? I want to assume they're amazing because the team keeps saying this is the most complete Zelda they've ever made.

Top Bottom