• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The new Toyota Prius has a kawaii as heck anime girl for every car part

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3z_

Someone call Atlus Aigis has been turned cat girl

latest

oh dear

well at least they have different art styles I guess.... unless that implies something about each part (In which case suspension girl is raising red flags here)

clicks on link....... Why is there so many of them

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
It's no more pathetic than all the girls with miniskirts and minidresses that typically accompany car products in exhibitions or showrooms.

Dali

Stump's post is kinda a statement on how insulated Japan is in general. If they didn't know it before ( which is hard to believe) maybe they'll know it now.

Toyota isn't some stupid up and coming mangaka. They're an international company. The saying is "China don't care" when it comes to intellectual property. "Japan don't care" when it comes to women as and children as people should be a new saying.

My mind is sorta blown such a large company would go ahead with this.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Stump's post is kinda a statement on how insulated Japan is in general. If they didn't know it before ( which is hard to believe) maybe they'll know it now.

Toyota isn't some stupid up and coming mangaka. They're an international company. The saying is "China don't care" when it comes to intellectual property. "Japan don't care" when it comes to women as and children as people should be a new saying.

My mind is sorta blown, such a large company would go ahead with this.

I think you're taking that comment too seriously. At least I'm hoping no one would sell their car because of this.

My mind is sorta blown such a large company would go ahead with this.

Would Microsoft doing something similar then reflect on USA as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom