• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official #BuildingTheList Thread

PS Vita Wishlist -

Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster, even if it comes with PS3/PS4
Persona 3 FES - pipe dream
Persona 5 - Hoping that this will happen eventually

Digimon Cyber Sleuth, Persona 2 Eternal Punishement (we don't have the PS1 version in EU) and Phantasy Star Nova are my main request. It would be nice if Sony brought the Kiseki games other here or at least help Xseed out.

Oh also Xenogears, Xenosaga and Chrono Cross in EU.
The first Suikoden has been on PSN since 2008.

Not in Europe.

bwakh

I vote for a PS4 port of Persona 3 and 4. Please back me up on this people :(
Since no PS2 classics

Edit: SMT IV as well.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
If it counts, help bring Crisis Core and KH: BBS to the Vita ._.
Yep, I just want more PS1 games and PSP games compatible with Vita.

One new localization I would love though, would be the Parodius PSP collection.

Ports: Persona 5 Vita, WipEout HD on PS4 and if possible WipEout 2048 too

Localizations: Yakuza Ishin, Yakuza Zero and Valkyria Chronicles 3

PS1/PS2 Classics: Colony Wars games on PSN Please!

General Franchises/ Franchise Revivals: Colony Wars on PS4 with Morpheus support!!!

18-Volt

Now we have hints about God Eater 2 and Lost Song coming here, all we need to do is push Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth. Come on people, we can do this!

Other stuff I asked:
Tales of Innocence R
Phantasy Star Nova
Yakuza 0
Gundam Breaker 1&2
Lost Dimension

Ports:
Demon's Souls to Vita
FF12 HD to PS4/Vita
Shenmue 1-2 to PS4/Vita
Valkyria Chornicles 3 to Vita

MrHoot

PS4:
Yakuza Ishin, love me some shinsengumi

Vita:
Type-0 for vita. I know it's unlikely but damn, pleaaaaase
A souls port would be fantastic but I think it might never happen

PSN:
Megaman X games for Europe please
Also the original Silent hill 2 and 3 games from the greatest hit collection, NOT THE HD COLLECTION because that one is garbage

I hope I don't come off as a port beggar. :<

Western Localization:
Digimon Cyber Sleuth
God Eater 2: Rage Burst
Danganronpa: Another Episode
Phantasy Star Nova
Valkyria Chronicles 3
Whatever Touhou games that are in the pipeline for Sony console

PSN port:
Crisis Core
Mega Man X Collection

Blatant port begging lol:
Garou: MotW to PS3/PS4
Last Blade 2 to PS3/PS4
FF Type-0 HD to Vita?
Xcom for Vita/PS4? lol

Are people posting here even tweeting their list to Gio? lol

Ushiwaka

I agree with focusing on 2 or three games each month. We will have a better chance of success that way.

These are my top 3. I hope they get to be in GAF's most wanted list.

Bayonetta 1 (PS4): Since getting 2 is impossible, I think we should try and get a port of the first game on PS4. Sony and Sega have a really good relationship (Yakuza localization and stuff) and I think PS4 really needs a good Hack and Slash game right now (with Scalebound coming to X1 and Wii U having, well, Bayo 2).

Okami HD (PS4): I would love to have Okami HD on PS4. It can use the touch pad too!

Viewtiful Joe HD collection (PS4): This would be a dream come true. This series needs more love.

KAL2006

Banned
Due to Dragons Dogma Online announcement. It makes sense to have a Dragons Dogma HD.

Uncharted Trilogy Remastered obviously makes sense and it is likely already in development. However they should have Remastered versions of GoW3+Ascention, Heavy Rain/Beyond, Twisted Metal and Puppeteer. Finally we need a WipEout HD+Fury+2048 port.

Sony should also work with SNK to get all their NEOGEO library ported with GGPO support.

Yakuza 1+2 HD would be nice, but if I had to just pick one, I'd say Tales of Vesperia. Playing the PS3 version and not knowing any Japanese is fine, but I feel like I'm missing a lot. PS4 port in 1080p would be best case scenario.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth
Yakuza Ishin
Yakuza 0
Sen no Kiseki
Valkyria Chronicles - PC port -> PS4 (Vita too if possible) so I can have trophies, 1080p and 60 FPS
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD - for Vita, yes I am still bitter
Kingdom Hearts series - for Vita
Tales of Vesperia - it is never too late to bring it :(
Chaos Rings III Prequel Trilogy - yeah I know it bombed. But it is basically all translated already. They can release it digitally if they wanted to.
The World Ends With You - for Vita. Since it was ported to iOS/Android for single screen. It should be possible. Maybe backtouch features can be added.
Phoenix Wright series - Again, already on iOS. So just port it over.
All Vanillaware games - for Vita. I want Odin Sphere on that OLED!
Okami HD - Both PS4 and Vita

Bring EU PSP games to North America
- Tales of Eternia - and call it Eternia not Destiny 2
- Breath of Fire III

Bring PSP games to PSN
- Crisis Core

Tapejara

Games I want in the West:

Earth Defense Force Portable V2
Yakuza 1+2 HD Collection
Yakuza Ishin
Yakuza Zero

Games I want ported to PS4/Vita/3

3D Dot Game Heroes
Drakengard 1-3 + Nier

Fisty

Skyrim Legendary Edition on PS4, released for free (on Bethesda's dime) as an apology for the shitshow and deception involving the PS3 version's launch.

A Valkyria Chronicles Collection (1-3) on PS4 or (more likely) Vita would be great. I'd pay full price for this

Also, I would love to see Demon's Souls get a port to PS4 or Vita, either one would be fantastic.

eFKac

Since this is a ubi game i will not be surprised if it comes to new gen systems

Yeah I guess, really surprised they launched on PC only, iirc PC market is a very small part of Ubi 's revenue.

Also while I'm at it: Bioshock for the Vita (yeah even the mobile port) keep your promise Sony!

Actually could think about quite a few mobile ports that I would play on the Vita.

sn00zer

Alright I swear it like herding cats....
We should breakdown our posts into this format:

Ports:
-Ys Origin Vita/PS4
-Puppeteer PS4
-Trackmania 2 PS4/Vita
-Toki Toki Tori 2+ Vita/PS4

Localizations:
-Yakuza 0 (this one seems most likely as it in the main line series)

PS1/PS2 Classics:
-Mega Man Legend Series
-Tomba 2 in English
-Ape Ecape PS1

Did you notice how I didnt put "Brand New Game that Doent exist"...its because Building the list doesnt make new games that dont exist yet.

Yeah I guess, really surprised they launched on PC only, iirc PC market is a very small part of Ubi 's revenue.

Also while I'm at it: Bioshock for the Vita (yeah even the mobile port) keep your promise Sony!

Actually could think about quite a few mobile ports that I would play on the Vita.

On Topic of Bioshock Vita

Ken Levine said 2K & Sony could not agree on a deal and it fell through. Maybe in the future though!

Deadstar

We need a proper Bloody Roar game. Keep the awesome soundtrack and improve the fighting mechanics.

Also Tetris Battle Gaiden and Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo.

Also we want a new Clayfighter and Ballz.

Cornbread78

Tales of Vesperia (PS4 rHD remaster)
Phantasy Star Nova (VITA)
Tales of Innoscence R (VITA)

after that

Valkyria Chronicles trilogy on VITA (with trophies)

All are possible.

Kyonashi

• Snatcher HD
  • Policenauts HD
  • Shenmue 1+2 HD Collection
  • Uncharted Trilogy Collection
  • Rez HD (with cool Dualshock 4 lighting effects)
  • Kentucky Route Zero
  • Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil HD
  • Katawa Shoujo

eFKac

On Topic of Bioshock Vita

Ken Levine said 2K & Sony could not agree on a deal and it fell through. Maybe in the future though!

Yeah that's unfortunate. His idea of an SRPG also sounded very interesting although I guess it would have disapointed a lot of people since expecting an FPS was natural.
It smelled of vapourware from the beggining though so I was not overly surprised.

Ape Escape HD Collection which includes the following;

-Ape Escape: On The Loose (Upres ala the God of War PSP games and Birth By Sleep)
-Ape Escape 2
-Ape Escape 3

Alternatively, if Ubisoft presents a problem due to them publishing Ape Escape 2 in the US, localize Million Monkeys and replace Ape Escape 2 with that. Worst case scenario, Ape Escape 3 is Ape Escape 2 but better than it in every way, anyway. Sans the Pokemon VA... those were nice. :(

Top Bottom