• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Madden '10 Thread: Thrust-per-step Revolution!

shpankey

not an idiot
FMT one thing u can try is to motion the rec from the sweep side. If they r in man coverage the DB will follow and u can get big gains. If he's in zone u need to bring ur WR back 2 bock. Also u can put a good blocking TE or FB in that formation. I KILL the CPU on outside runs. U can usually get all the way to the FS b4 he slows u and the olb catches from behind.

Ikopi

MiniDitka said:

Thanks. I wasn't sure how it would look on Wii, but I like the new style. I skipped 09 so it doesn't bother me that much that the franchise mode in 10 is identical to the one in 09.

sun-drop

so get home with my copy of madden 2010 ... pop the disc in my ps3 ..and ..... nothing...

:/

fuck ... YLOD? ..... dead blue ray drive ........ Wii version some dumb EB pleb mistakenly put in my ps3 case .... yep ..

it has Wii in big letters on the disc!!!

mother fucker ...

mbmonk

CartridgeBlower said:
Yeah, but in the game it gets completely abused. That's the problem. Once or twice...whatever. EVERY OTHER PLAY...same shit since Madden 06. Ugh.

I have only played two games against the Iggles, but yea they do that. I had quite a bit of success against it.

A couple of things you can do.
1) Dline set to wide pass rush through the menu to adjust the DE pre snap.
2) Get your best pass rushers in at the DE positions. If you are running Nickle + Dime Packages sub in your pash LB's if they are better than your DEs.
3) Bring in wide blitz ( especially zone blitzes, aka 'FIRE' blitzes). The pressure coming from the edges force him to either stay in the pocket and try to read the zone defense, or if he scrambles cuts down on the time they have to find the open man. But if he could beat you from the pocket passing by reading defenses and throwing to the open man he wouldn't be scrambling 99% of the time most likely.
4) If you have a secondary that plays man well, you can call man coverage with a cover 1 shell. My case that has the MLB playing the short middle zone and one safety playing deep middle zone. Use the MLB to shadow the QB. This is the worst suggestion but you have to vary your defense up so he can't predict what you are going to do every play.
5) Most people want to scramble to the wide side of the field, so take control of the DE on the wide side of the field and bring him an a really wide rush. This helps contain him and if he does scramble it will be to the short side of the field. It seems like if the QB does a PA fake it will force your DE to take a rush that is more inside focused ( it's like they get sucked inside ). So that is when manually controlling them helps. If they don't PA pass the DE's seem to take the wide path that helps contain. But I haven't been able to confirm 100% the pass rush lanes w/ the PA fake against the pash rush lanes w/o the PA fake. So take that will a big grain of salt.

The other upside is that the Eagles guys I played want to run Westbrook to the outside a bit instead of between the tackle. So bringing those wide blitzes stops that as well.

I am sure there are much better strategies to handle this but that is what I came up with on the fly during the game.

Question: How do you handle when the opponent on defense pulls his D linemen back to a LB like position?

Example: I am playing against the Panthers online, the other player keeps pulling the left DE Julius Peppers back behind the left defensive tackle ( Panthers run a 4-3 base defense ). I had a hard time against it. I was trying to come up with plays that take advantage of the left DE not being there. Unfortunately I couldn't find a play before we got disconnected. I tried I pitch running play to the left side, but that didn't work. The Oline blocking broke down and it got stopped for a loss.

Some thoughts that I didn't get to try out where a zone run to the left. That should keep the Oline blocking AI solid since they should be blocking an area instead of a man.

Any ideas on what else that could be done?

Zero Hero

sun-drop said:
so get home with my copy of madden 2010 ... pop the disc in my ps3 ..and ..... nothing...

fuck ... YLOD? ..... dead blue ray drive ........ Wii version some dumb EB pleb mistakenly put in my ps3 case .... yep ..

mother fucker ...
:lol :lol

mbmonk

sun-drop said:

mother fucker ...

Yea. If the game iI am buying isn't shrink wrapped then I ask them to show me the disk. The main thing I am looking at is how bad the disk is scratched, but hopefully I would notice it said "Wii" in large letters :)

Zero Hero

Things seem to be too easy on all pro. As the 49ers, I'm easily 3-0 and that shouldn't be. Or maybe I'm just getting lucky. I played the vikings last night. They ran the opening kickoff back for a TD so I'm thinking it will be a tough game. TJ throws 4 picks and I end up winning 40-7. The defense held the vikes offense to less than 125 yards.
Shaun Hill has 8TD's and 1 INT.
My DT Sopoaga leads the team in tackles with 8 and sacks with 4.

Greg

Only had the chance to rent it, but I'm really enjoying it so far through 7 games in franchise and 1 game online.

However, what's the point of saving replays if they either cut off right as you break into the end zone or don't even start until after the snap? A ton of great moments get cut out if it happens at the beginning of the play or during a struggle near the end.

And how can I get rid of the Steelers and Cardinals shit on my screen? What happened to the whole assigning your favorite team and the menu being designed around that?

mr stroke

gregor7777 said:
If I have to put up with of the worst play by play announcing I've ever heard, is it too much to ask that they both not speak at the same time?

+1

Sucks EA dropped the ball on this again. They have made so many improvements in graphics and gameplay but one area they haven't made any strides in is the play by play
same quality as the PS1 days :(

I've been playing Madden all weekend so here goes my review/impressions.

Presentation: Of course it is a major step up from any Madden ever made. The thing is, it's not done well. After 3 or 4 games you can predict with 100% accuracy what cut scene will be shown. Score a touchdown, get ready to see a black screen for 3 seconds than a shot of fans in the stands. After a kickoff, show the QB that is supposed to be on the field on the phone on the sideline. Throw a pick, watch the coach chew out the receiver. What I'm getting at is, there is no variety in the scenes. It seems like there is only one, at best two different types of cut scenes for a particular scenario. The presentation is a start, but it needs to be expanded and not so predictable.

Also the refs on the field are a joke. You can run right through them, they are never in the correct place after the snap, they stand there waiting for a play to run right into them and then try to run out of the way at the last second. Back in the old gen days the referee crew was actually part of the game. They ran down the ball, re spotted it after downs, and knew where to be once the play started.

Graphics are top notch, no complaints. Love the team captain patches, SB patches, player faces, and jersey combinations.

Animations: They are smooth but they are not believable. A lot of the animations just leave you scratching you head. They don't look like real human movements. They motion captured the animation but somehow in game they look like they were hand animated to replicate real human movement. Add on top of that there is "Matrix" morphing that seems to happen way to much. If someone could tell me how a DB that is 2 steps behind a WR can run in front of said WR in .3 seconds to intercept a ball I will tell them they need to be a track coach. Tackling is also a problem. When a RB slows down like he hit a wall before anybody touches him only to watch a DE from way to far away slide into place to make a tackle in the back field, we have a problem. I even had a WR run in place like a Tom & Jerry cartoon because the game decided that after he catches the ball the DB was going to trip him up for the tackle.

Gameplay:

Blocking is all over the place. Guards and tackles running right by the D-lineman to block a LB allowing for an easy sack. A pass blocking RB running right by a blitzing LB because he want to go meet a blitzing CB at the line of scrimmage allowing an easy sack. Down field blocking is almost non existent. A lot of times a player is in the perfect position to block yet just runs right by the player. This is really bad on punt returns. Big runs or short pass plays that turn into long gains are almost always because of break away speed. I've only had like 4 runs that I needed to follow blocks to get further upfield.

Passing over the middle is almost bullet proof. They are always open. And if the defense is playing jam at the line, the receivers will alway release to the right making them wide open with crazy separation over the middle. The CPU loves to throw darts to the sidelines so the player catching the ball has no other option but to run out of bounds. CPU QBs will do anything to not get sack which leads to a lot of INTs. They just throw the ball anywhere instead of taking the sack. This is even worse when the CPU QB has like 9 seconds to throw because of the broken CPU line blocking only to finally get pressure and throw the ball right at a CB to avoid what would be a 11 second play QB sack.

Pursuit angles just make you laugh sometimes because of how bad they are.

Commentary is almost Sega's Sports Talk Football level with Tom Hammond. I can't believe for a game that has been coming out for 20+ years the commentary can sound this bad. They should be embarrassed. Also, Collinsworth says the "I never did anything like that when I was a WR." line at least 2 times a game.

Yeah this review has been negative but it's because I feel the game needs a lot of work.

anddo0

sportzhead said:
Yeah this review has been negative but it's because I feel the game needs a lot of work.

Your review is spot on. I've read similar comments all over the web.. Madden 10 is a step in the right direction, though a lot of the "new" features should have been in 3 years ago. It's a solid package but still very lacking. The pro-tak system is hit or miss, too many broken tackles, no double hits.. I've never seen a 5' 10" 194 lbs back break through 7 tacklers and take it to the house. The automatic plays to the flats and over the middle break the passing game.. Pursuit angels non existent etc... The game has a laundry list of problems. But for some reason it's still fun.

Ratba

Unconfirmed Member
anddo0 said:
Your review is spot on. I've read similar comments all over the web.. Madden 10 is a step in the right direction, though a lot of the "new" features should have been in 3 years ago. It's a solid package but still very lacking. The pro-tak system is hit or miss, too many broken tackles, no double hits.. I've never seen a 5' 10" 194 lbs back break through 7 tacklers and take it to the house. The automatic plays to the flats and over the middle break the passing game.. Pursuit angels non existent etc... The game has a laundry list of problems. But for some reason it's still fun.

And that is all the really matters!

Some nice Westy cross up action against my friend...

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/8466403

Frank Gore coming back to catch the ball for a safety. :lol

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/8466474

Play action bomb to Santana Moss

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/8480127

Overall I really enjoy the game. I haven't really played with the setting, but the overall pace and feel of the game is good. I have had some good matches against my friend and online and I'm really looking forward to the GAF online franchise coming up.

One thing I am glad that is gone is the stupid "weapons icons" I think part of the game is knowing your players and their abilities.

Saerk

I got this game while I like it I have a question. How do you put pressure on CPU QB? I'm blitzing and trying to get through the line, but the pressure I get no where compares to the amount of bullshit the CPU gets on me. I got sacked on a pitch.

I also ran into a weird glitch. I throw a TD on 3rd an 8 from the 10 yd line. My guy catches it in the middle of the end zone. The CPU challenges and it is ruled in its favor. The call? It wasn't an incomplete pass. It was a ball spot. Despite catching the pass in the middle of the end zone I was ruled short. To my surprise it is now 1st and goal on the 1 yd line. I ran it in no problem, but it was surely a wtf moment.

Chrange

Banned
I don't understand why the uploaded videos are such horrible quality. Kind of makes the feature pointless when you can't really make out the ball in some of them.

The 'flock of birds' pursuit issue (where defenders can't calculate an intercept route and just keep shadowing you) is back, but thankfully pretty rare.

Saerk said:
I got this game while I like it I have a question. How do you put pressure on CPU QB? I'm blitzing and trying to get through the line, but the pressure I get no where compares to the amount of bullshit the CPU gets on me. I got sacked on a pitch.

Are you controlling a dlineman? The AI isn't going to get any pressure for you, not unless you exploit certain blitzes. You are going to have to do the work yourself, even if you adjust the sliders.

Aeon712

Greg said:
And how can I get rid of the Steelers and Cardinals shit on my screen? What happened to the whole assigning your favorite team and the menu being designed around that?
You edit your favorite team in like your profile or where ever it is that you change the settings. Even though the default splash screen will still be the Steelers/Cards. I love that on the press start screen there is that one random guy in an Eagles jersey :lol.

hie

Saerk said:

try a D-Lineman and use the right stick. you can slip many blocks with the stick. i think it might be pretty exploitable, actually.

After playing tirelessly, here are my impressions. I'll start with the negs because I'm in a bitchy mood.

- Want a SNICKERS, MOTHERFUCKER?!
- COOP Camera is godawful
- Turnovers too hard unless playing noobs
- Rubber Banding AI
- Commentating
- All Pro is a douche
- Presentation elements too small
- Why does this cost $60?
- Loading/Technical Issues
- The soundtrack

+ Earn every yard is pretty cool
+ More balanced defense
+ Sliders
+ Graphics
+ Franchise Options

All in all, a solid (albeit flawed) entry, I agree with GameSpot's review strangely enough. The presentation stuff is cool but not worth the load times, pop-in, and repeated elements, not to mention the terrible commentating and copy-and-paste voicework during halftime, etc. I'm probably spoiled because NHL's excellent Thorn and Clement commentating. Also I don't know why it costs $60 with all the ads and other bullshit.

I hope Madden goes to a subscription model, but I doubt they will. They like money. But the soundtrack is consistantly terrible besides like 5 songs every year and no doubt some reason for the hefty price. Pretty disappointed.

Striker

Presentation: Of course it is a major step up from any Madden ever made. The thing is, it's not done well. After 3 or 4 games you can predict with 100% accuracy what cut scene will be shown.
Presentation (non-game)

This is the same for NFL 2K5. Granted it was an extraordinary for its time and looked good for a game, but the plays were often predictable and sometimes were never true to what actually happened, but just a different "skin" (or team) of another, older play...

that's the problem with NFL2k5. it was ahead of its time in many respects, but people only look back fondly on it. they don't remember the god awful franchise mode, they don't remember QB spy not working, they don't remember the reptitive commentary and replay show. yes the presentation is better than anything you get in madden but lets not treat it like the holy grail.

anyhow, curious to see what EA is going to patch. there is a laundry list of stuff that is needed. and i pray to god online franchise is "upgraded" from its current form

not to beat a dead horse because it has been said before but this really is the game that madden '06 360 should have been. in some respects that comment isn't fair, but it is the truth.

of course i'm not going to harp on it, we're here and nothing can change the past. the game is very good and very enjoyable, but this is just the foundation.

Aeon712

I officially hate the whole fight for every yard thing, Brandon Jacobs broke 2 70yrd runs on me while being tackled by like 5guys online. I almost threw my controller I was sooo ticked.

Striker said:
Presentation (non-game)

This is the same for NFL 2K5. Granted it was an extraordinary for its time and looked good for a game, but the plays were often predictable and sometimes were never true to what actually happened, but just a different "skin" (or team) of another, older play...

Presentation is very important to us non online people. I don't like playing Madden online, so presentation really helps the single player game. NFL2k5 is old and shouldn't even be used to compare in my opinion. The Madden team should be looking at MLB The Show 09 and All Pro. There is a lot more to presentation than just cut scenes. Smart commentary featuring things like call backs to earlier in the game and real time stats, real time cut away to players, stadium specific sounds/traits, post play player interaction. etc. The things that make MLB09 and All Pro so great are they replicate camera angles and scenarios you always see on TV. So even after you've seen them a millions times it still feels like a real broadcast.

sportzhead said:
Presentation is very important to us non online people. I don't like playing Madden online, so presentation really helps the single player game. NFL2k5 is old and shouldn't even be used to compare in my opinion. The Madden team should be looking at MLB The Show 09 and All Pro. There is a lot more to presentation than just cut scenes. Smart commentary featuring things like call backs to earlier in the game and real time stats, real time cut away to players, stadium specific sounds/traits, post play player interaction. etc. The things that make MLB09 and All Pro so great are they replicate camera angles and scenarios you always see on TV. So even after you've seen them a millions times it still feels like a real broadcast.

look, maddens commentary is shitty. i agree with that. but you're using MLB the show as a point of reference? the commentary fucking sucks and gets stale after a couple games. yeah it's a 3 man booth, but how many times am i going to hear "Take a swing, meat!" in one game? i do like NFL 2k/APF's commentators best out of any sports game.

EA absolutely needs to get rid of hammond. holy crap i cannot stand this guy (in real life OR in the game). it's to the point where i'd rather have gumble in. infact, lets do a 2 man gumble booth.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
look, maddens commentary is shitty. i agree with that. but you're using MLB the show as a point of reference? the commentary fucking sucks and gets stale after a couple games. yeah it's a 3 man booth, but how many times am i going to hear "Take a swing, meat!" in one game? i do like NFL 2k/APF's commentators best out of any sports game.

EA absolutely needs to get rid of hammond. holy crap i cannot stand this guy (in real life OR in the game). it's to the point where i'd rather have gumble in. infact, lets do a 2 man gumble booth.

Hammond is awful

mik

mik is unbeatable
Aeon712 said:
I officially hate the whole fight for every yard thing, Brandon Jacobs broke 2 70yrd runs on me while being tackled by like 5guys online. I almost threw my controller I was sooo ticked.
Jacobs and Peterson are nigh untackleable*

*this is a word I just made up.

FrenchMovieTheme said:

:lol Hell no! That would make me kill somebody.

I can't believe the only thing you took from my post about presentation is Madden commentary is shit but MLB09 is not that good either. I'm not comparing the two. Just saying the Madden team should be trying to incorporate ideas found in these two games. That post was about more than just commentary. MLB09 nailed so many things when it comes to simulating a baseball broadcast. That's what I would like the Madden team to do. Don't including a cut scene that looks cool but you would only see on a rare occasion during a real broadcast, that's not a good idea. They should be studying the talking points most NFL commentators harp on during games, camera angles used before and after plays, cut aways used often, etc. That is what MLB09 and All Pro are doing.

Saerk

Basileus777 said:
Are you controlling a dlineman? The AI isn't going to get any pressure for you, not unless you exploit certain blitzes. You are going to have to do the work yourself, even if you adjust the sliders.

Kinda funny I found you posting this exact response to me, to another guy, on some forum called chiefsplanet (Not a chiefs fan, I was trying to Google Dline controls). Could you explain how the right stick works with dline? I've tried it before, but I have yet to register a sack caused by my play.

tadcalabash

Neo Member
Overall quite a fun game of football. The slow gamespeed helps alot, as does the ability to regularly gain at least a few more yards once you're tackled (helps alleviate some of the horrible line blocking).

A few odd quirks that are starting to bug me though...

- holding calls on about 1/3 of all FG attempts, usually pushing me out of range or causing a clock rundown and ending a half

- OL blocking obviously. It'd be one thing if the defender did a move to get around the lineman very quickly, but the lack of any contact can be a killer.

- pursuit angles... holy crap is this impossible to fix? It's always been a problem, defenders run to where the guy is, not where he's going to be. Teach these DBs some simple geometry please

I tend to use Madden as a "podcast game" so I usually have the sound off and am saved the awful commentary.

I cant believe you cant skip 1st down measuring cutscenes. Ahhhhh. The first thing I would patch would be to skip any cutscene, its so painful. Its also so blatantly obvious every time if he got the first down/touchdown. Who comes up with these ideas?

Aeon712

mik said:
Jacobs and Peterson are nigh untackleable*

*this is a word I just made up.
:lol

You can add Mcfadden to the untackleable list, I just used the Raiders cause I wanted to play with JGar and omg Mcfadden refuses to go down.

AppleBlade

Just picked up Madden 2010! It's been quite awhile since I got a football game or sports game of any kind. So far I am liking it and could see myself getting really into it.

Edgeward

Does the cpu teams that use the two back system use two backs? I noticed for the Vikes, I saw Chester the Molester only once or twice and that was only when AD was getting checked out for a spell. Really like how certain teams will stay committed to the run though. I was holding AD for about 40 yards till he gashing the middle of my line for 70+ yards. I was glad and pissed at the same time. :lol

SMOKE

Banned
mbmonk said:
I have only played two games against the Iggles, but yea they do that. I had quite a bit of success against it.

A couple of things you can do.
1) Dline set to wide pass rush through the menu to adjust the DE pre snap.
2) Get your best pass rushers in at the DE positions. If you are running Nickle + Dime Packages sub in your pash LB's if they are better than your DEs.
3) Bring in wide blitz ( especially zone blitzes, aka 'FIRE' blitzes). The pressure coming from the edges force him to either stay in the pocket and try to read the zone defense, or if he scrambles cuts down on the time they have to find the open man. But if he could beat you from the pocket passing by reading defenses and throwing to the open man he wouldn't be scrambling 99% of the time most likely.
4) If you have a secondary that plays man well, you can call man coverage with a cover 1 shell. My case that has the MLB playing the short middle zone and one safety playing deep middle zone. Use the MLB to shadow the QB. This is the worst suggestion but you have to vary your defense up so he can't predict what you are going to do every play.
5) Most people want to scramble to the wide side of the field, so take control of the DE on the wide side of the field and bring him an a really wide rush. This helps contain him and if he does scramble it will be to the short side of the field. It seems like if the QB does a PA fake it will force your DE to take a rush that is more inside focused ( it's like they get sucked inside ). So that is when manually controlling them helps. If they don't PA pass the DE's seem to take the wide path that helps contain. But I haven't been able to confirm 100% the pass rush lanes w/ the PA fake against the pash rush lanes w/o the PA fake. So take that will a big grain of salt.

The other upside is that the Eagles guys I played want to run Westbrook to the outside a bit instead of between the tackle. So bringing those wide blitzes stops that as well.

I am sure there are much better strategies to handle this but that is what I came up with on the fly during the game.

Question: How do you handle when the opponent on defense pulls his D linemen back to a LB like position?

Example: I am playing against the Panthers online, the other player keeps pulling the left DE Julius Peppers back behind the left defensive tackle ( Panthers run a 4-3 base defense ). I had a hard time against it. I was trying to come up with plays that take advantage of the left DE not being there. Unfortunately I couldn't find a play before we got disconnected. I tried I pitch running play to the left side, but that didn't work. The Oline blocking broke down and it got stopped for a loss.

Some thoughts that I didn't get to try out where a zone run to the left. That should keep the Oline blocking AI solid since they should be blocking an area instead of a man.

Yea, do like I do and run that bitch str8 up the gut on his ass, and then throw some PA in there to confuse him a bit. Then start running those counters that are running the opposite of the TE and make sure the play is ran toward the missing DE and follow your blockers til you get a lane and sprint for it.

j-wood

I just got the game and I have a quick question. Is there any way to rename the profile it makes for you it startup, and how does it pick you name? For some reason, it added a couple of underscores at the end of my name and looks wierd. Does this have something to do with an EA account or something?

I'm also curious how these rosters work? If i'm working in my franchise, and I got to save all, it gives me a warning about how if I have made changes to the roster, and overwrite the online one, i'll have to redownload the roster next time I go online. Do I need to make a second roster save so that I can make changes in franchise mode or whatever, without those changes getting overwritten when I go back online? If that's the case, does the game load multiple rosters at startup? If not, I guess I'll have to load my custom roster with trades if I want, or stick only to what the real life rosters are?

shpankey

not an idiot
mbmonk said:

This has been a Madden trick (flaw) for years and years now. Especially when the DE is fast like Peppers or used to they'd sub in a LB at DE and pull him back... or even a SS, which is deadly when he has speed. Run base 4-3, pull the DE/LB/SS back, shift over the 3 guys to the center and plays a "sweeper" role with him. The base coverage can be manipulated to play bump-n-run and you can blitz your guy, or off... you can bring your sweeper from all kinds of locations, with delays, or drop him in a zone, or best of all, play read-n-react with him... noticing where your base D is being exploited and covering it up.

btw... this is how I counter your former player-type, the one who's always running the QB, with great effectiveness.

markatisu

Rented the Wii version, love the graphics but hate how all the advanced controls are hidden

You start up the game and basically have to tell it you do not want to play on the idiot level

The game runs smooth though, it reminds me of the old Maddens on the Genesis.

shpankey

not an idiot
SMOKE said:
Yea, do like I do and run that bitch str8 up the gut on his ass, and then throw some PA in there to confuse him a bit. Then start running those counters that are running the opposite of the TE and make sure the play is ran toward the missing DE and follow your blockers til you get a lane and sprint for it.
technically, you're not really missing a DE, as you shift over the other 3 to the center and now in essence you're playing a 3-4 in a technical sense. but in reality it's a base 3-3 with a sweeper. the reason it was cheese in previous madden's was there seemed to be no real penalty in speed on a DE, but all the benefits of tackling. this year there is a slider to help this even more, on top of the amount they adjusted the default game.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
FrenchMovieTheme said:
that's the problem with NFL2k5. it was ahead of its time in many respects, but people only look back fondly on it. they don't remember the god awful franchise mode, they don't remember QB spy not working, they don't remember the reptitive commentary and replay show. yes the presentation is better than anything you get in madden but lets not treat it like the holy grail.

anyhow, curious to see what EA is going to patch. there is a laundry list of stuff that is needed. and i pray to god online franchise is "upgraded" from its current form
I remember the game specifically for all the countless hours I spent in franchise. :lol

I haven't played an actual game of 2K5 in years, but every few months I pull up franchise mode, sim the season, and get my kicks in all the offseason stuff. I bought Madden '10 a few days ago (still unopened) almost solely to play franchise, though of course I will get some games in also.

Speaking of which, how is everybody liking the franchise mode (again, with a focus on offseason stuff like free agency, the draft, etc.)?

Top Bottom