• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGaf Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Thread

Klone.K

Klone.K said:
The ending was disappointing for me, but I see that I'm in the minority on that. But the the whole, you're evidence that I was alive thing was just really weak and the whole scene lacked a lot of substance. Half of it consisted of flashbacks.

That said I'm not an FF fan anyway (except the SNES ones), so I'm biased about this game too. Still looking forward to 13 though.

Seriously, how is the ending moving?

It consists of non sensical line of "you're evidence that I was alive" and the rest are all flashbacks.

Ferrio

Banned
Klone.K said:
Seriously, how is the ending moving?

It consists of non sensical line of "you're evidence that I was alive" and the rest are all flashbacks.

Gave his life to protect someone. Wouldn't be able to reuinite with Aerith after them not seeing each other for 4 years. Also knowing the fates of the characters has an impact as well.

edit: Also why the hell are you quoting yourself?

Ferrio

Banned
The Sphinx said:
Guess we don't spoiler-tag the end of the game in official threads anymore.

Sorry, but to be fair it's hard to find people playing this game that don't know a lick about ff7. Just kinda assume people know how it's going to end, ala Titanic.

r.pad

Ferrio said:
Gave his life to protect someone. Wouldn't be able to reuinite with Aerith after them not seeing each other for 4 years. Also knowing the fates of the characters has an impact as well.

All of these are fine reasons as to why the ending is moving. How are the flashbacks not moving?
They're his last thoughts as he's about to die. Also, Zack going up against the Shinra troops in a battle you knew he couldn't win was a bit sad.
I really enjoyed how they made the game a tragedy.
It doesn't end well for anyone -- Zack, Aerith, Genesis, Angeal, Sephiroth, etc.

Tabris

BTW, this game improves Advent Children watching. It's still not as good as it could have been, but the guilt by Cloud you realize is not just about Aerith and the small hints like where he places the buster sword in Advent Children is the same spot
Zack dies

painey

FF7 is my favourite game of all time, but I was torn on the spin offs.. I watched Advent Children, but didnt play Dirge and I finally bit the bullet and imported as the UK release is June. Ive only played 2 hours, but by god this game is fucking amazing.. without doubt the best handheld game i've ever played.. the graphics, voices, battle system, nostalgia.. its amazing. I just spend an incredible 20 minutes fighting in the battle room against Hojos monster, what a rush. Incredible game, if anything this game is too good for a PSP! It has more polish than alot of current gen games.

dirtmonkey37

flinging feces ---->
Ferrio said:

edit: Also why the hell are you quoting yourself?

I actually didn't get the impression that he
gave his life to protect Cloud
but now that you mention it, it certainly makes sense. I just thought
he set Cloud aside in order to take on the Shinra troops more effectively, in hopes of moving on to see Aerith afterwards.

Why didn't I get that?!? I feel so stupid.

And that feeling isn't helped by the fact that I had a lot of trouble understanding the symbolism behind the poetry that
Genesis
spouted throughout the game.

Still, an amazing game. I loved it and it completely justified my PSP purchase after being let down by the Parappa remake. This game alone makes me want to hug my PSP.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
dirtmonkey37 said:
he set Cloud aside in order to take on the Shinra troops more effectively, in hopes of moving on to see Aerith afterwards.

And that feeling isn't helped by the fact that I had a lot of trouble understanding the symbolism behind the poetry that
Genesis

Still, an amazing game. I loved it and it completely justified my PSP purchase after being let down by the Parappa remake. This game alone makes me want to hug my PSP.

He could have just left Cloud in Nibelheim.

Zack
wanted to be a hero. That was his only life ambition. It starts the game, it ends the game.

It's incredibly well done in that regard.

nitewulf

painey said:
FF7 is my favourite game of all time, but I was torn on the spin offs.. I watched Advent Children, but didnt play Dirge and I finally bit the bullet and imported as the UK release is June. Ive only played 2 hours, but by god this game is fucking amazing.. without doubt the best handheld game i've ever played.. the graphics, voices, battle system, nostalgia.. its amazing. I just spend an incredible 20 minutes fighting in the battle room against Hojos monster, what a rush. Incredible game, if anything this game is too good for a PSP! It has more polish than alot of current gen games.
definitely. the randomness of the battle system does get kinda irritating though. some of the commands should have been manual such as limits and summons.

Deadly

dirtmonkey37 said:

Genesis

Seems like you clearly missed his line where he said that
he would never abandon Cloud since they were friends.

dirtmonkey37

flinging feces ---->
Ferrio said:
Cover up. First of all both were claimed to be dead, also they've been experimented on by Shinra for the last 4 years. You really don't want that information getting out. Also I suppose they could think Zack would want revenge like Genesis did.

Dome?

Or because Shinra did not want to be associated with anyone involved in the Nibelheim incident (I believe this was mentioned in one of the emails). They wanted to cover it all up -- including both Sephiroth and Zack. People were angry at the corporation and blamed it for the incident altogether. Zack was involved, and even though he did not cause the town the burn down, he was associated with Sephiroth and was there on the day of said arson attack. Thus, they needed to claim the death of both to cover up their asses fully.

And, like Shinra did with Angeal and Genesis, they did not want people to be consumed by fear after hearing SOLDIER operatives Sephiroth and his "accomplice" were still alive, wreaking havoc elsewhere, after the Nibelheim attacks they "both" caused. People would fret.

dirtmonkey37

flinging feces ---->
Y2Kev said:
He could have just left Cloud in Nibelheim.

Zack
wanted to be a hero. That was his only life ambition. It starts the game, it ends the game.

It's incredibly well done in that regard.

I guess I never got the feeling that Zack would readily and openly sacrifice himself to save Cloud. It just seemed like they were pushing forward together the entire time (even though Cloud was incapacitated). But after the following post:

Deadly said:
Seems like you clearly missed his line where he said that
he would never abandon Cloud since they were friends.

...things are a bit more clear.

Does
Zack say the above line to Cloud when they're in the back of the truck or is it later?

But still, I had a tough time getting the "gift of the goddess" quotes and most of the LOVELESS poetry.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Anyone knows if enemies that die by Death count to the "hidden xp"? I'm doing some missions with Mortal Shock equipped and I was wondering about that.

Ferrio

Banned
dirtmonkey37 said:
I guess I never got the feeling that Zack would readily and openly sacrifice himself to save Cloud. It just seemed like they were pushing forward together the entire time (even though Cloud was incapacitated). But after the following post:

...things are a bit more clear.

Does
Zack say the above line to Cloud when they're in the back of the truck or is it later?

But still, I had a tough time getting the "gift of the goddess" quotes and most of the LOVELESS poetry.

Back of the truck.

He's said it in FF7, Crisis Core, and Last Order

Just beat the game, thinking about going back through and doing all the missions. Why can't more handheld games be like this?

Best ending I can remember.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
With FFVII finally conquered and out of the way, I find myself contemplating returning to this... or moving on to FFIX. Hmmm...

inner-G

Banned
Mejilan said:
With FFVII finally conquered and out of the way, I find myself contemplating returning to this... or moving on to FFIX. Hmmm...
Have you finished either before?

If so, I vote for play the fresh one.

dirtmonkey37

flinging feces ---->
Y2Kev said:
My favorite parts of the story were the bits that overlapped with Final Fantasy VII. There is only a little retconning going on, but overall you get the same general tale that you saw in Cloud's Kalm flashback and then that is expanded upon to create a 12 hour main questline or so. This means you hit up locales like the Shinra HQ, Nibelheim, Gongaga, etc. There are many parts in the story where you might find moving, and the FFVII bits are some major parts of that. Zack's interactions with Aeris are really nicely done in particular. Zack dragging Cloud along with him to Midgar is great, and I will just say the ending is spectacular. The last line of dialog in the game is fabulous (Nojima is good at this) and the music and visuals all combine to leave a very powerful lasting impression.

The good lasting impression is kind of necessary. I have a problem with is the original story. I'm going to be downright honest: I don't think it's very well told, or maybe I don't think the translation of the game is very good. Genesis is constantly quoting from LOVELESS, but at no point is it ever really explained what significance LOVELESS has for the FFVII world-- at first I thought it was just some trashy book of romance poems with a stage production in Midgar, but in reality it seems to be some kind of foundational text like the Iliad or the Odyssey. The lines from LOVELESS often seem needlessly complex and overly poetic; they frequently don't make any sense (often intentionally) and they get really confusing. Only after watching a lot of the cutscenes on Youtube did I go, "Oh, THAT'S what he was talking about." For much of the game I was waiting for that like unifying epiphany where it becomes explicitly clear how everything is related thematically, but I don't think it happens until far too late into the game.

Second, I'm not sure the tone and themes of the game really meld well with FFVII at all, or if they make sense individually. The whole thing with copies spawning from Genesis and Angeal, Angeal becoming basically a dog, Angeal fighting Zack and supporting him at the same time, Angeal basically possessing Lazard towards the end, it seems kind of strange. It's like the Sephiroth clones in FFVII, except these clones don't have some kind of Hojo experimentation to explain their existence. I guess it wouldn't be FFVII if the sci-fi wasn't nine hundred layers thick and poorly translated, but for a large portion of the game I just didn't know what was going on. Just when I thought that Genesis was a crazy wacko like Sephiroth who believed this book LOVELESS for no real reason other than he was a crazy wacko, the final boss battle reveals that there really IS a Goddess and she's displeased with him. But she still heals him in the end, so that was a little confusing.

I'd say the biggest problem I have with the original story is the relationship between Zack and Angeal. It's very confusing and frequently in a state of flux. Is it just that Angeal goes kind of crazy and then is able to see the error of his ways afterwards (and therefore he begins to support Zack?) What's up with him dying and then becoming a bird dog anyway-- how does that work? We see very clearly that he does die. At least with Genesis we don't really see his death the first time you fight him.

To complicate matters, I don't think the translation is well done. Conversations do not always flow naturally or well, and frequently a character will say something completely unprompted that you want explanation for that the other character won't even question. There's a few messy grammatical structures that kind of make you cringe when you hear them spoken (the voice acting is really good, I think. Aeris finally doesn't blow. Thanks Mena for getting it right on take 4). Furthermore, I don't think a lot of dialog really makes sense in English the way it is written. In the opening cutscene, they tell Zack to take it seriously or something before he jumps out of the helicopter and he responds with something that doesn't even really make sense. He says like "oh yeah!" or something retarded.

There is one point after the final boss' first form where the end of the story where Genesis is babbling garbage to Zack and Zack says, "So this whole time, you knew?" or something to that effect. I have literally know idea what Zack was talking about. There's a lot of lines like this too that were made very clear only after reading a summary or someone else filling in the missing bits. Later, Genesis tells Zack that his "dream" has been fulfilled, but you will only catch what the dream that has been fulfilled is if you pay close attention. The sentiment itself is really touching, though, once you figure it out.

With the frequent use of terms like "honor" and "pride," I thought I was listening to Shawn Elliott make fun of morons on message boards. It's just hokey.

I read a Crisis Core Wiki just before, though, and now it is actually all clear to me. I really like the story itself, I just think the delivery is more than a little hairy. I basically understand it as a quest by Genesis to stop his degradation, and along the way we learn how the three men (Genesis, Angeal, Sephiroth) give up their dreams and how Zack must hold on to his to hold on to his humanity. It's a really nice story. I don't think it's translated well or told clearly at all. That said, there are definite scenes that made sense and were emotionally moving-- mantears will happen. Get the hankerchiefs out.

It's entirely possible I just wasn't paying TOO close attention, but the whole relationship between Zack and Angeal and whether or not Angeal was actually dead (after friggin fighting Zack...) confused the hell out of me. There are too many vague or confusing lines in the story. This isn't Final Fantasy VII-- there isn't a TON of text and it's just as involved a story. The primary failing of the story is, IMO, the game's failure to establish LOVELESS as some sort of important document. I just thought Genesis was a fucking nutbag. And what's with Zack making his hair into like Goku's? Shiteous.

Like I said, there are definitely moments of clarity. The last line is one of them. Such a great last line. Reminds me of FFX a lot. The whole dialog before that though really threw me for a loop. I can't tell if Nojima is just crazy or if the translation is not as clear as it could be...why would Zack want wings? It would make more sense if he said he wanted to spend time in the lifestream with his friend Angeal or something. Angeal's hand coming out to pick him up...:'( :'(

There's some really neat symbolism at work too, like Genesis and the Banora Apples (apples being a very classic symbol of seduction and such). Somes you just feel like they are trying too hard...white vs. black wings. I think it's a pretty neat story overall that's really confusing. In that way, I guess it's pretty compatible with Final Fantasy VII. Great if you want to do a little legwork. After doing the legwork, I'm very satisfied with the story. They really should have put their top localization team on this. I don't think they did. :\ Can't blame them with PSP sales in the condition they're in.

So I'd basically sum up my thoughts by saying I'm very happy with the gameplay and, retrospectively, happy with the original story. I was really frustrated while playing it and if anyone else felt this way, please let me know. I don't think it's very clear at all, but I could just not have been paying close enough attention. I really feel like Genesis in particular is not a deep enough character with enough exposition to build a convincing relationship with Zack...I guess that's why you can be so easily confused by his position vis-a-vis Angeal/Sephiroth/Zack at any given moment.

God, you voiced many of my own thoughts in that post. I was seriously beginning to think I had lost my listening comprehension skills for having trouble understanding this story. Please, just quote me to acknowledge the utter confusingness of the plot. I understood it from a general perspective but when it boils down to motives, pretentious metaphors, and logical reasoning, a lot of it just doesn't make sense.

Still, the game was amazing for the general story bits that I did understand, along with some explanation of events that were touched on in FFVII (what little of FFVII I remember).

A/10 hehe. PSP purchase justified FULLY.

r.pad

How long did it take you guys to get the Genji Shield in 7-6-6? I tried for about two hours and haven't had any luck. I think I'll try again tonight.

kittel

For those of you wondering why Genesis was always shrouded in mystery and kept you guessing at what he meant by obscure references...

...I guess you guys need to see that he's based on the persona of creepy jpopstar Gackt.

In spite of my potent, venomous hatred of JRPGs that has developed over the years, I enjoyed the hell out of this game. Think it might be my favorite PSP game (coincedentally, it's also the only PSP game that I own that isn't just a portable/watered down version of a PS2 game). The missions made it perfectly suited for a portable and the story was told much much much MUCHMUCH HOLY JEEZ better than the original, and goes to show just how far Square has come over the years. Then again, I imagine it might've been a more gradual development for peple who have played anything other than Kingdom Hearts I+II over the last nigh 10 years....

Before I couldn't give a flying crap, but if the remake is done in this vein--with the more entertaining combat bits and whatnot (not necessarily exactly like CC or Kingdom Hearts, but certainly no more of standing in a row in front of dancing goblins arguing over who's on potion duty) I'll be all up ons. It's already stoked the embers of interest in regards to FF13 and VS13

Also, I have to say, Zack being so awesome (if a bit simple) makes Cloud's manglebrained identity crap in FF7 all the more annoying.

Monocle

r.pad said:
How long did it take you guys to get the Genji Shield in 7-6-6? I tried for about two hours and haven't had any luck. I think I'll try again tonight.
IIRC it took me under an hour. I consider myself lucky. I had to spend something like 40 minutes running around before the stupid pot even appeared once. I was able to complete its instructions all the way up to Octaslash, at which point the DMW completely let me down by just spinning aimlessly until the pot got bored and left. From then on I fought all the battles I entered instead of running away. As a result, my DMW status was on Heavenly by the time the pot showed up again. While following it instructions that time, the DMW popped up twice. Thank goodness the only limit break it rolled was Lucky Star. When I got to the Octaslash part I just sat back and was fortunate enough to have Octaslash activate after a minute or two.

You'll get a Genji Shield eventually if you keep on trying. The Octaslash materia (purchasable from the Research Dept. QMC + shop, which is found in a chest in
Gongaga
in Chapter 10) helps a lot by increasing the chances of the titular limit break to activate.

tokkun

kittel said:
For those of you wondering why Genesis was always shrouded in mystery and kept you guessing at what he meant by obscure references...

...I guess you guys need to see that he's based on the persona of creepy jpopstar Gackt.

Bujingai wasn't like that.

r.pad

Ninja99 said:
IIRC it took me under an hour. I consider myself lucky. I had to spend something like 40 minutes running around before the stupid pot even appeared once. I was able to complete its instructions all the way up to Octaslash, at which point the DMW completely let me down by just spinning aimlessly until the pot got bored and left. From then on I fought all the battles I entered instead of running away. As a result, my DMW status was on Heavenly by the time the pot showed up again. While following it instructions that time, the DMW popped up twice. Thank goodness the only limit break it rolled was Lucky Star. When I got to the Octaslash part I just sat back and was fortunate enough to have Octaslash activate after a minute or two.

You'll get a Genji Shield eventually if you keep on trying. The Octaslash materia (purchasable from the Research Dept. QMC + shop, which is found in a chest in
Gongaga
in Chapter 10) helps a lot by increasing the chances of the titular limit break to activate.

I leveled up the Octaslash materia with amazingly useful Moogle materia and it took me less than an hour. So all told, it was a three-hour endeavor.

Now it's time to get the Genji Armor!

Ferrio

Banned
Not sure why he came up with this but..

20080414.jpg

Fusebox

Banned
So I finished this yesterday, and it was easily one of the most amazing gaming experiences I've had in ages. After the ending after the credits I just wanted to dive straight into FFVII again!

r.pad

I'm at the last save point before the final battle in "new game+" and I'm trying to get the Genji Armor. All but four of my DMW entries are at 100%. Tseng and Aerith are at 90%, Cloud is at 80%, and Genesis is at 55%. I have all their materia mastered. Any suggestions for getting them up to 100? Any missions particularly useful for raising DMW percentages?

Monocle

Ferrio said:
Yeah, this one's kind of a head-scratcher, but Tycho's prose in the newspost is amusing as usual.

chaoticprout said:
Like everyone else wanting to play FF7 again, are there any stores that still sell it? =X Thanks
You can usually find it for sale on eBay. Good luck finding a reasonable price.

r.pad said:
I'm at the last save point before the final battle in "new game+" and I'm trying to get the Genji Armor. All but four of my DMW entries are at 100%. Tseng and Aerith are at 90%, Cloud is at 80%, and Genesis is at 55%. I have all their materia mastered. Any suggestions for getting them up to 100? Any missions particularly useful for raising DMW percentages?
I was in a very similar position. If you'll pardon me for stating the obvious, all it takes is time. To improve your chances to roll the limit breaks associated with your incomplete entries, buy the appropriate materia at Research Dept. QMC + and Network Shop Shade. (You'll need to find these shops before you can use them. Go to this FAQ and text search with CTRL+F for Shop List {SHOP} if you don't know their locations.) Mission 1-1-3 or 1-1-4 is perfect for raising your DMW status. The higher it is, the better the DMW's chances of rolling matching portraits, and hence the faster you'll get your percentages raised.

r.pad

All the advice I've read about tackling Minerva centers around Costly Punch as the main attack. I found it easier to load up on gil with the Phoenix Down trick so that I could just Gil Toss the hell out of her. It made the fight pretty easy and certainly quicker than using Costly Punch.

zoukka

Finally got it, 6 hours in and playing in HARD. Some quick thoughts.

-OMG FFVII OPENING MUSIC OMG
-OMG HOMAGE TO CLOUD GETTING OFF TRAIN OMG
-OMG ENEMIES LOOK REALLY GOOD AND ANIMATE GREAT
-SLASHING THEM OFF AND DODGING SPELLS IS COOL
-wtf i died

So yeah the game looks and sounds phenomenal. Controlling Zack is sharp and using different skills during battle is easy and intuitive. The DMW seemed ok at start, but I have to admit it's just something that Japanese idiots could come up with. "HEY WOULDN'T IT BE COOL IF ALL THESE CRUCIAL THINGS IN BATTLE HAPPENED RANDOMLY!!"...fuck no.

Story hasn't impressed me so far and all the new characters seem pretty dull. Except for Genesis who is just retarded. And I do hate the J-rock look that creeps in to my games these days. Another big problem is the insane amount of battles if you don't decide to hug the walls. A problem which is outlined by the fact that there's no visible exp-meter and the enemies take so much time to kill... seems like your basic grunt takes 20 critical hits before kicking the bucket. The enviroments are pretty dead too...

But I'm liking it so far. I like the challenge, Zack ain't too bad and fighting is fun. Too bad for the obvious flaws. Oh yeah and the "unskippable cut-scenes" is the official Fuck-Up of the Year.

r.pad

zoukka said:
The DMW seemed ok at start, but I have to admit it's just something that Japanese idiots could come up with. "HEY WOULDN'T IT BE COOL IF ALL THESE CRUCIAL THINGS IN BATTLE HAPPENED RANDOMLY!!"...fuck no.

The DMW is actually less random and more interesting than most people think. I wasn't high on it at first, but it's actually a pretty interesting system that can be manipulated.

zoukka

r.pad said:
The DMW is actually less random and more interesting than most people think. I wasn't high on it at first, but it's actually a pretty interesting system that can be manipulated.

Playing on hard, I really would have preferred a system that is practical.

EDIT: I'm almost hoping for a VII-remake now, because some of these oldie-songs remasters sound fantastic. And I mean fantastic in a makes me cry tears of joy and remember just why VII is the best of the best way.

spineduke

Unconfirmed Member
r.pad said:
All the advice I've read about tackling Minerva centers around Costly Punch as the main attack. I found it easier to load up on gil with the Phoenix Down trick so that I could just Gil Toss the hell out of her. It made the fight pretty easy and certainly quicker than using Costly Punch.

What's the Phoenix Down trick?

r.pad

zoukka said:
Playing on hard, I really would have preferred a system that is practical.

Why? It's not as if it has big impact on combat either way. Materia attacks and magic are far more important.

remember just why VII is the best of the best[/I].

I don't know any rational person that believes this. It's cool if it's your favorite in the series -- as it is for a lot of people -- but it's hardly the best.

zoukka

Why? It's not as if it has big impact on combat either way. Materia attacks and magic are far more important.

I'd say null magic/physical make a pretty good difference when they appear. Some of the limits deal a good amount of damage too and besides using summons/limits/specials would "spice up" the battles don't you think?

I don't know any rational person that believes this.

Aw jeez...

r.pad

zoukka said:
I'd say null magic/physical make a pretty good difference when they appear. Some of the limits deal a good amount of damage too and besides using summons/limits/specials would "spice up" the battles don't you think?

The further you advance in the game, the less relevant the boosts and summons are. In fact, summon damage becomes a joke after you create the right materia.

My feelings on this game are really mixed. The world seems so barren and featureless compared to the fine details in the prerendered backgrounds of FF7. That game looked lived in and there was a neat, unique touch to see on every screen. CC is too clean. I expected that because of the limits of 3D engine. The world doesn't feel as compelling as it did in FF7.

And it's probably a cliche but I can not wrap my head around the DMW stuff. I don't see the point of randomly getting to bust some awesome move or gain some neat perk, and I DEFINITELY don't enjoy it. Not just because of the weird effects, but also the constant interruptions.

Overall though, I'm hooked, even if it's hard to explain why. The game is deviously addictive to play, and everything looks, sounds and feels good. I'm especially excited to get near the end, I keep hearing how awesome it is. I loved FF7 then, and I still do.

zoukka

r.pad said:
The further you advance in the game, the less relevant the boosts and summons are. In fact, summon damage becomes a joke after you create the right materia.

I know this. But it still doesn't justify DMW in any way. Actually it just makes it look even crappier.

spineduke

Unconfirmed Member
revolverjgw said:
My feelings on this game are really mixed. The world seems so barren and featureless compared to the fine details in the prerendered backgrounds of FF7. That game looked lived in and there was a neat, unique touch to see on every screen. CC is too clean. I expected that because of the limits of 3D engine. The world doesn't feel as compelling as it did in FF7.

Overall though, I'm hooked, even if it's hard to explain why. The game is deviously addictive to play, and everything looks, sounds and feels good. I'm especially excited to get near the end, I keep hearing how awesome it is. I loved FF7 then, and I still do.

The enironments do improve a lot later on, I felt Midgar and that Wutai castle were weak. Besides those, everything was excellent.

r.pad

zoukka said:
I know this. But it still doesn't justify DMW in any way. Actually it just makes it look even crappier.

I don't think it's crappy at all, nor is it extraordinary. It has some bits that add fun and others that are irksome. From the sounds of it, you probably need to spend more time with it to fully understand the system.

Desi

I actually liked the DMW in concept but less in combat. Mainly because of the horrible Materia system (why separate what was one in VII?). Using thoughts, emotions, feelings, etc in battle sounded awesome but having tied leveling up of both kinds of it, kind of blew. Only getting two modulating phases with one limit and lots of endure bonus' during a 10 minute fight was also very disappointing.

DCX

DCX
I'm doing some stupid code thing for a safe in some Mansion and can't seem to figure it out. I'm counting the things they tell me too, it just doesn't seem to work.

DCX

roxya

DCX said:
I'm doing some stupid code thing for a safe in some Mansion and can't seem to figure it out. I'm counting the things they tell me too, it just doesn't seem to work.

DCX

Sometimes there are things RIGHT at the edge of your view. You have to look all over and very closely (and for the ghosts, spend some extra time in case they've gone invisible).

Just to make sure you're counting the right things:

Books = only the books that aren't in the book case (on the top, on the floor, on the chair)
Ghosts = Number of ghosts...
Food = number of cans + number of apples (zoom in a lot for this one, some are hidden well!)
Chairs = chairs

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
r.pad said:
how so?

Top Bottom