• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official "Play-Asia (Play Asia) Coupon Up For Grabs" Thread

MrKeinov

Expires on 18th of July, 5$ off for 60USD purchase.

Code: ZU-HKP-KJH

There are some insane Japan region 3ds game sales out there. Couldn't hold myself and bought a bunch of them

mulTgca.jpg

ps4one

Neo Member
anybody have a play-asia code they could kindly share please? please PM me because I get beaten to the code every time -__-'

ps4one

Neo Member
bumping cause i'm a little desperate! just wanted to check if anybody has a Play Asia code they could please share?? please PM me the code. hehe i sulk if when i miss the quote to reveals

Jimrpg

Hello, would love a code for my wii u pro controller and last of us remastered purchase. My own code expired just two days ago!! Please PM me! Thx.

t26

So I got a $5 off $60 code that will expire on Aug 15, but a play-asia hasn't list a game I am going to get. So I am willing to give out the code as long as I get a code back when your order arrive. PM me if you are okay with that.

Jackano

Your usual: Quote to reveal a US$5 off US$60 coupon code

Until Sept, 11th:

Twice actually:
Until Oct, 5th:

Please post if used and for what :)

Hi,

Can someone spare a coupon code? Need one to purchase some Nintendo Points cards to take advantage of the Capcom sale that ends today.

Thanks.

Top Bottom