• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official "Play-Asia (Play Asia) Coupon Up For Grabs" Thread

I have a question about the shipping because it makes no sense to me.

hXDdiJy.png

This is what I see first when I check out. Economy shipping is more expensive than expedited shipping???

vKce6en.png

Then I click on the link that switches between classic and new shipping selector, I get more choices. And again, the more expensive option (EMS speedpost) takes longer than Fedex and UPS.

I'm basically trying to select the fastest shipping option, but all these choices make no sense to me. I'm assuming it's because of the holiday season.

With Play-Asia, I always go regular FedEx. I live on the East Coast US (DC) and my packages pretty much always arrive in 24 hours of departure from HK. But the effectiveness of that shipping may depend on where you live

Audette

5$ off 60$ for grabs here. Send me a PM if you want it. Got with my resident evil import (yeeeeeesssss!) Expires on 24/01/2014.
First come first serve!

nekobi

Anyone have a spare $5off code? Looks like all the above were used already. Looking to order Rodea the Sky Soldier for Wii U. :)

Anyone hate how they're $5 off for 60 dollar purchases is extremely frustrating as most games cost 59.99. It infuriates me, I wish they changed it so that the whole 60 dollar deal goes for the entire thing+shipping.

Tried to order a game, but I cant take 5 dollars off it because they dont add shipping costs to the game being over 60$

Anyone hate how they're $5 off for 60 dollar purchases is extremely frustrating as most games cost 59.99. It infuriates me, I wish they changed it so that the whole 60 dollar deal goes for the entire thing+shipping.

Tried to order a game, but I cant take 5 dollars off it because they dont add shipping costs to the game being over 60$

I've seriously debated adding really cheap games to my order before just because they'd basically be free by taking me over the voucher limit.

But it's stuff I'm never going to play, so I didn't bother.

Play Asia charging a minimum of $55 to $135 for shipping a New 3ds faceplate??? Have they gone totally crazy???

It was some years I hadn't ordered something from them, but I remember they even did free shipping for little items of no great value, or at most they charged a few $...

Play Asia charging a minimum of $55 to $135 for shipping a New 3ds faceplate??? Have they gone totally crazy???

It was some years I hadn't ordered something from them, but I remember they even did free shipping for little items of no great value, or at most they charged a few $...

Email them and ask? maybe its a price mistake lol

Naite

Can someone please spare me a $5 off $60 code? I've been holding off on importing a few games for a while and now I want to get them.

EDIT: Nvm, I bought what I needed elsewhere.

Strange question, but I don't know where else to ask this and it doesn't deserve its own thread.

So, I want to place and order, but I'm gonna be buying enough stuff to use a $5 off $60 voucher.

The thing is, currently, my order is comprised of 3 games... one of them is on weekly special this week; one of them doesn't release until February; and one of them has only just come back in stock and will likely be gone from stock again in a few days.

What will happen with this? Will they put the two current games aside at the price I bought them for while they wait for the February game to come in?

Or am I better making up my order of games they all have in stock right now?

Strange question, but I don't know where else to ask this and it doesn't deserve its own thread.

So, I want to place and order, but I'm gonna be buying enough stuff to use a $5 off $60 voucher.

The thing is, currently, my order is comprised of 3 games... one of them is on weekly special this week; one of them doesn't release until February; and one of them has only just come back in stock and will likely be gone from stock again in a few days.

What will happen with this? Will they put the two current games aside at the price I bought them for while they wait for the February game to come in?

Or am I better making up my order of games they all have in stock right now?

They have to known to wait to save on shipping cost on their end.

So another odd question but... have they removed the "advanced options" section where you input the voucher code, because I can't find it anywhere now?

edit: So it appears you can't use the voucher if you're buying a game which is in the weekly special. The "advanced options" disappears when I add Conception 2 to my cart, but re-appears if I remove it. Didn't know that!

May16

I've got a $5 Off An Order of $60 coupon. Expires April 25.

PM for it. I'd love if you could use my affiliate link (will be in the PM) on your order so everybody wins :)

EDIT: Sent.

JPS Kai

If anyone has a spare code, I would love one that I can use towards Dragon Quest Heroes. I plan on picking it up sometime by the end of March if at all possible.

Teppic

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a coupon. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

$5 off $60 -- MB-E27D1C041503599B
Exipres 15 Mar, 2015

May16

$5 off a $60 order coupon available again, because the previous guy isn't using it apparently.

PM if you want it, would appreciate use of my affiliate link :)

Edit: used.

Top Bottom