• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official "Play-Asia (Play Asia) Coupon Up For Grabs" Thread

simtmb

About to buy the Ketsui LE for PS3, would anyone happen to have a spare code? :)
Would be much appreciated!

EDIT: No longer required. They had it on special but I managed to find it cheaper elsewhere.

Tizoc

Sorry for late update but I won't need the code since I ended up getting it from Amazon to avail for P4U's pre-order bonus ^^;

Tizoc

Here's a code that'll expire on Oct 2nd Hong Kong time, please use it asap if you have something you wanna buy! Please quote this post to see the code

Ashkeloth

Nice coincidence this thread was bumped at this time.

I've had a code lying around for a little while that I have no use for since I rarely spend over $60 in one purchase and even more rarely import games that aren't Gundam or Sengoku Basara.

Standard $5 off any $60 or more purchase. Expires Nov. 27th. Quote this post to see it. If possible, post when you've used it to stop others wasting time.

Cha

I'm a bit delayed. This ones expiring soon.
$5 off $60. Expires on 28th Oct 2014.
Quote to reveal.
Don't forget to mention if you've used it.
Cheers.

Ventara

Nice coincidence this thread was bumped at this time.

I've had a code lying around for a little while that I have no use for since I rarely spend over $60 in one purchase and even more rarely import games that aren't Gundam or Sengoku Basara.

Standard $5 off any $60 or more purchase. Expires Nov. 27th. Quote this post to see it. If possible, post when you've used it to stop others wasting time.

Thanks, I can use this.

Even though there appear to be 3 unused codes above me still, here's another one, which should work by quoting to reveal. Expires on 27th November:

Wonko_C

Forgot I had some codes lying around.

$5 off $60, expiring Dec 11. Quote to reveal and please mention if used :)

Thanks! Used the first one. Haven't checked out yet, though. I can't find my credit card. >_<
Does anyone know if I can checkout later and the discount is saved to my pending payment?

I have a question about the shipping because it makes no sense to me.

hXDdiJy.png

This is what I see first when I check out. Economy shipping is more expensive than expedited shipping???

vKce6en.png

Then I click on the link that switches between classic and new shipping selector, I get more choices. And again, the more expensive option (EMS speedpost) takes longer than Fedex and UPS.

I'm basically trying to select the fastest shipping option, but all these choices make no sense to me. I'm assuming it's because of the holiday season.

Top Bottom