• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Swapper coming to Steam May 30th [IndieFund, who pubbed Dear Esther, Antichamber]

Right people buckle your pants, The Swapper is coming to Steam May 30th so just under 2 weeks left.

The game uses handmade art to render an explorable space station in unique detail.

“The Swapper is an atmospheric puzzle platformer set in the furthest reaches of space. Players wield an experimental device able to clone the user and swap control between them. Dropped into a character and world as mysterious as the workings of the device itself, The Swapper is a game of exploration of a very personal nature.”

New trailer.
http://youtu.be/7DMp1uc6aJQ

9cKIFAE.jpg

HAppxfd.jpg

4sRcHCa.jpg

Bit more information as it hits the web.

RPS
Eurogamer (who have tagged it as a Stop-motion Metroidvania. hell yeah!)

Game will also launch on other services TBA, so currently steam release only.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
I played this at PAX. Brilliant game, even if there isn't much hype yet. Apparently some other people agreed with me, because it's skipping Greenlight and going straight to Steam.

I'm sure the hype will follow the game, has always looked and sounded very interesting.
The handmade art will grab peoples attention, I hope.
Right after pay day for me so I will be all over it.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
This looks phenomenal o_O Really surprised there's almost zero hype for it. If it wasn't for Jonathan Blow's twitter I wouldn't even know about it. It's out now on Steam, PC version only for now, but Mac and Linux are to follow sometime soon apparently.

Top Bottom