• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The TGS 2009 Sony Key Note- Otherwise Known as ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!

KtSlime

OuterWorldVoice said:
They often have english audio by headphones. Not this year, apparently.

I thought he spoke, I just lost a little more respect for Kotaku (not that I had much...)

*edit*

I guess it really is my fault for assuming that. NM

~Kinggi~

Banned
nib95 said:
Lol at no translator. Sony sure do make it easy for people. This TGS has been a shamble. Journalists barely even new about the secondary conference and now this translator business.
and yet people here still seem to think there is gonna be something worthwhile....Sony blew it on the key note. I have low hopes for this one.

JambiBum said:
Odds that it will be as disappointing as the keynote?

The fact that we don't know what they're saying isn't a good start. :lol

Or maybe we can take every sentence to mean EXACTLY what we want it to mean.
That's what I'll be doing.

Wtf is this shit? It's like this whole thing is unorganized from the beginning. This is so far the worst TGS for sure, well, the worst when it comes to organizing. It seems no one knows what the heck they're doing. All the sites, IGN, Kotaku, 1Up etc....

Mobius 1

ew info for GT (although we just reviewed it).
1:37
There's Ad-Hoc, Trade & Share for cars, a Party Race mode, and an AI driver mode.
Oooh.
1:38
Take your GT PSP collection onto Gran Turismo 5.
Who doesn't love cross-compatibility?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
G4 said:
:36
Kazunori Yamauchi, president of Polyphony Digital is onstage.
New info for GT (although we just reviewed it).
There's Ad-Hoc, Trade & Share for cars, a Party Race mode, and an AI driver mode.

Oooh.
Take your GT PSP collection onto Gran Turismo 5.
Who doesn't love cross-compatibility?

G4 confirmed for better live blog, stop giving Kotaku hits and go to this, at least they're trying to translate for us dirty dirty gaijins.

75.jpg

Top Bottom