• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The TGS 2009 Sony Key Note- Otherwise Known as ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!

-Winnie-

Zaptruder said:
Ugh. No analog stick.

The only other possibility is that button in the middle doubles up as a touch sensor track pad nub thing, similar to how the keypad has touch sensitive tracking capabilities.

I highly doubt it though.

Oh well, I'll give it a shot, tech whore that I am (I'll give all of it a shot, including vitality sensor), but it's a shame that this isn't a whole sale replacement of the DS3... does this mean that next gen it's going to come with two controllers out of the box, kinda like Nintendo has Wii-mote and nunchuck in the box, but sells them seperately, individually?

My guess is that each "controller" will come with 2 of those wands. One is the one that you see, and the other is similar, but with just an analog stick and maybe a trigger or two.

Both would have the same motion capabilities, so you could play your plain waggle games with 2 players using one "controller" and then play games needing 2 wands (like the archery demo) normally.

noah111

Still Alive
Kotaku just got to the press conference room, it's starting in 5 minutes or so;

phpCqNVtPphoto.jpg

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
Well hope this train at least makes it to it's final destination unlike the last one.

<cracks open a tin of Carlsberg>

aparisi2274

From the liveblogging I read, that had to be the most boring keynote I have ever read.

Almost absolutely nothing new was announced with regards to PSP Go and the oft-rumored UMD transfer program.

The motion controller still looks like a womans vibrator, and the fact that you NEED to have the eye makes that much more annoying. :(

Come on Sony, you can do better...

Mobius 1

1:25
crecente: On the hunt for a translator. Getting slighly concerned.
1:28
crecente: Looks like this is in Japanese only. Oops!

Nice :lol :lol

nib95

Banned
Lol at no translator. Sony sure do make it easy for people. This TGS has been a shamble. Journalists barely even new about the secondary conference and now this translator business.

Top Bottom