• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"The Voice" Season 3 |OT| of Christina Explains It All

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
That clip of the Your Body video...

I am not worthy.
5zvrU.png

Verdre

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds like a bad cover. There haven't been many good people tonight and yet they keep turning around.

botty

Banned
Chris Brown, Stevie Wonder, and Usher...

What huge gaps in talent between the three.

edit

this guy is definitely no chris brown. He's good.

royalan

I haven't gotten a chance to watch last night's episode in its entirety due to work
I'm such a flop OP right now ;___;
. Won't be able to actually watch until tonight.

That being said, from the bits and pieces I've seen this is yet another season that is packed with talent. MILES ahead of X-Factor in that department and right up there with Idol as far as the quality of the contestants go (I'd say it surpassed Idol after the last two seasons, but Baconsammy is likely to disagree ;) ).

This girl alone blows away anyone they've so far chosen on X-Factor, and I'd give her a B+ at best!

Can't wait to catch up on the show and give some proper opinions.

Oh the creator of the Cupid Shuffle *.*

stupid song comes out in every single club I go

"I don't want to be just a one hit wonder. I want people to know me for more than just the Cupid Shuffle." guy gets emotional and almost cries

Dude then proceeds to do the Cupid Shuffle anyways and completely bombs.

dot

Cassadee! <3 Been waiting for this performance all season long.

I'm so happy that she picked the best coach. :) Great song choice too.

Definitely final four material.

xJavonta

Banned
Cassadee Pope will win. Her voice is fucking amazing. I don't know why she left Hey Monday but hopefully she does better solo, even though her EP wasn't really that great.

Mumei

New episode!

And I just listened to Cassadee. I like her tone but I think that when she belts her vibrato becomes uneven and wobbly and she has a bit of a thin voice. I think she'd be good in the right wheelhouse, though.

royalan

Awww...this sexy nobody.

EDIT: He's not awful...but I feel like there are a million voices like his on radio.

~oop

Isn't that the second former boy-bander with a leather jacket and ironic hair? lol. Second one to not get picked either. :p

I feel like when Christina turns around there's like a 70% chance the contestant will pick her. DAT PERSUASION

royalan

I think she has some talent in there, but I feel like she was trying to hard to sing LIKE Florence even though she doesn't have her type of voice.

Mumei

I think she has some talent in there, but I feel like she was trying to hard to sing LIKE Florence even though she doesn't have her type of voice.

Indeed.

I did appreciate the fact that she at least TRIED to do falsetto. I don't know why singers just avoid it like the plague in these shows, both male and female.

royalan

Indeed.

I did appreciate the fact that she at least TRIED to do falsetto. I don't know why singers just avoid it like the plague in these shows, both male and female.

I've been noticing that, too. I think it might be because they're a lot riskier. You can somewhat cover up a sour note in full voice. But if you hit a crap note in your falsetto there's no hiding that.

royalan

I liked it at the start. She didn't really have the range to take it home like Kelly does. But she masked it well enough. Not amazing though.

YAS @ Christina being picky! She ain't playing this season!

CeeLo really didn't know this was a Kelly Clarkson song? lol

Well, it's not awesome.

I see my flop predictions even carry over to The Voice. ;___;

royalan

Can't believe they passed on him. I thought it was a well put-together performance.

EDIT: I do agree with why they didn't choose him, though. There weren't any standout moments. It was just solid.

Funny how the people flopping on The Voice are still miles more talented than people making it through X Factor. teehee

Can't believe they passed on him. I thought it was a well put-together performance.

EDIT: I do agree with why they didn't choose him, though. There weren't any standout moments. It was just solid.

Funny how the people flopping on The Voice are still miles more talented than people making it through X Factor. teehee

we'll never know amirite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom