• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The WWE RAW Thread: Monday March 27, 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raw64life

My dad knows Atlas IRL so it's cool with me. As for Gagne, he has no business being in the WWE Hall of Fame as he did basically nothing in the WWE. If there going to put guys like him in they should just call it the Hall of Fame, not the WWE Hall of Fame.

Keyser Soze said:
I dont know who Atlas is either.... Blackjacks, Ganya?

:(

If it weren't for Gagne and his eye for talent, Vince could have never RAIDED the AWA and had his WWf boom of the 80's.

Indirectly, Gagne was the reason for Vince's success.

They were having a good match Vinny!!! Why did you come out??

Outcast2004 - When he cared about wrestling a good match would be more accurate and I never said I disagree with Ganga going into the HOF but I just don’t know the guy and what he did for the biz right now :(

Keyser Soze said:
They were having a good match Vinny!!! Why did you come out??

Outcast2004 - When he cared about wrestling a good match would be more accuret and I never said I disagree with Ganga going into the HOF but I just don’t know the guy and what he did right now :(

No biggie, not everyone is old enough to remember the old territorial days.
It was a much different time, that much is for sure.

Bloodwake

I actually didn't feel that bad about that match, even with the run-in. I mean, it was Cena, but I liked how Trips lost the hammer and took Cena on without it.

I have seen some "Smoky Mountain" stuff and some "Stampede" and maybe small bit of others but that’s about it…

…Cena just OVERCAME

Bloodwake said:
I actually didn't feel that bad about that match, even with the run-in. I mean, it was Cena, but I liked how Trips lost the hammer and took Cena on without it.

it's fitting to tie in both feuds and have a non-finish before Mania.
So....HBK wins his match against Vine and Cena loses his.
Rey wins the title
Carlito and Masters win the tag straps
(No Cruiserweight match Helms is injured)
RVD wins MITB (Just because I really dont think Flair is a fit in this kind of match. Plus RVD would be set to use the title contract at ECW: ONS2)
Taker wins his match
Benoit beats JBL

Watch in awe, as Shelton butchers the English language!

Stare is disbelief as a superior ring talent, stumbles and fumbles with dialog

Gaze in wonderment at Sheltons stark white, Jamaican pimp gear.

Bloodwake

Outcast2004 said:
Watch in awe, as Shelton butchers the English language!

Stare is disbelief as a superior ring talent, stumbles and fumbles with dialog

Gaze in wonderment at Sheltons stark white, Jamaican pimp gear.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I guess Momma isn't coming back... now he's dressed like a "badass".

:lol
That was awesome. Flair goes nuts. Shelton comes out glowing. RVD runs in to save. Flair leaves with both men beaten in the ring.

Bloodwake

Wow, the Spirit Squad forgot part of their cheer.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

and an additional :lol at Joey Styles.

"Would I get fired if I commented on national television....?"

*bows and shakes head in disbelief*

I got to say I like the Spirit Squad..... Mikeys dancing is cool the overall high tempo jumping about having fun stuff is good but the cheers they do are crap

Bloodwake

I'm surprised... with the exception of that last match, a good night of RAW so far.

BTW....

RAW ends with Cena's music playing

and Nameless, take it away.

Penguin

I've always wondered

I know Triple H is a big star and all but in like 10-15 years will he ever be rememebered like someone like Austin or Hogan or Rock?

I mean I saw this at some online site the other day, but the man doesn't have the best track record for stand out WrestleMAnia performances. And basically tries to force it down everyone's throat that he is the greatest ever.. yet I honestly don't see that lasting past his retirement but eh

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
That whole greatness thing is just part of his character. Of course he isnt the greatest

Nameless

Hmmm I'm guessing, Ref gets knocked out at some point. HHH tries to get involved, HBK throws him out the ring and goes after Vince...HHH gets the Sledgehammer and takes it to HBK and Cena, as Vince and HHH(Shane MAY also come out to help) pound them and are celebrating as Raw goes off the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom