• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The WWE RAW Thread: Monday March 27, 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penguin said:
I've always wondered

I know Triple H is a big star and all but in like 10-15 years will he ever be rememebered like someone like Austin or Hogan or Rock?

I mean I saw this at some online site the other day, but the man doesn't have the best track record for stand out WrestleMAnia performances. And basically tries to force it down everyone's throat that he is the greatest ever.. yet I honestly don't see that lasting past his retirement but eh

Soon to be 11 time champ, great in-ring worker, great on the mic and main-event MANY Manias.... yeah I think he;ll be remembered just fine.

Besides, he's family now, he's not going anywhere. Get used to him, after Vince sets off, guess who will be in the power suit?

Christopher

Trish: Hey Torrie remember two weeks ago when you and your friends use to come out every week and beat me up?

Torrie: um yeah...

Trish: Great lets forget all that history and lets tag!

Come on now...do all faces do this when they turn, randomly tag with others even with history?

Ponn

Banned
Outcast2004 said:
Soon to be 11 time champ, great in-ring worker, great on the mic and main-event MANY Manias.... yeah I think he;ll be remembered just fine.

Besides, he's family now, he's not going anywhere. Get used to him, after Vince sets off, guess who will be in the power suit?

I'll remember all the great Degeneration X promos where they poke fun at other groups by dressing up as them and mocking them. Especially Owen Hart. And Trips did a great impression of The Crock.

Bloodwake

Outcast2004 said:

I can just see a McMahon tag team in 10 years. Shane and Triple H.

Triple H is actually probably one of the better performers in the WWE, so I can't complain about him.

Right now, I am looking at the clock, and I am seeing RAW go over on time possibly.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Biohazard said:
Trish: Hey Torrie remember two weeks ago when you and your friends use to come out every week and beat me up?

Torrie: um yeah...

Trish: Great lets forget all that history and lets tag!

Come on now...do all faces do this when they turn, randomly tag with others even with history?
Welcome to World Wrestling Entertainment!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ponn01 said:
I'll remember all the great Degeneration X promos where they poke fun at other groups by dressing up as them and mocking them. Especially Owen Hart. And Trips did a great impression of The Crock.

Yeah. D-X is the significant thing ill remember about Trips. But thats more because of the other members.

And the Rock did a great impression of HHH Also.

"I Am-uh....... The Game-uhhhhhh. I sound like i just took a crap-uhhhhh"

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
Seriously, why do they always have the womens' matches right before the main event? It really bugs me for some reason.

Bloodwake

ColdBlooded33 said:
And the Rock did a great impression of HHH Also.

"I Am-uh....... The Game-uhhhhhh. I sound like i just took a crap-uhhhhh"

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

This match needs a Mickie run-in.

Nameless

Mickie is tied with Maria is the hottest Diva in the WWE. Maria has the cutest face, While Mickie has the best body.

Bloodwake

Mickie James

008.jpg

Sweet god.

Eminem said:
Seriously, why do they always have the womens' matches right before the main event? It really bugs me for some reason.

Because they feel like it? I don't think it really matters what order they have the matches on Raw and Smackdown other than the main event being last. I only pay attention to match order on PPV's.

I found it odd at WrestleMania 18 when they put the women on next to last (and had Jazz retain) after Rock and Hogan, right before the main event.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
Alex Anderson said:
Because they feel like it? I don't think it really matters what order they have the matches on Raw and Smackdown other than the main event being last. I only pay attention to match order on PPV's.

They should save the better matches for last. I don't wanna see the good shit early and then later have to suffer through a retarded, lame womens' tag match that lasts longer than the main event.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
McMahon in another main event... WTF.....

Oh goodie HHH with another sledgehammer attack... OMG that's so... so unique!

Barrage

Wouldn't it be funny if there were a technical malfunction and Cnea's music played?:D

What did Lawyer just say? There's gonna be some WHAT this sunday?

gjb-sensei

Nintendo invented the pixel...
At least RAW, for once, didn't end with Cena's music playing, which is quite an achievement for the WWE's writers.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
This is not a good sign for Wrestlemania.

HHH got the "last laugh". This means that cena will retain...

oh god no...

Nameless

I'm looking forward to WM in the following order.

1.MITB2(RVD,Shelton, and Matt alone should carry this to a great match)
2.Kurt vs Randy vs Rey(3 great workers, it may even surpass the WM 20 triple threat)
3.Mickie vs Trish(Best feud in the WWE by far, Trish has worked DAMN good in the ring over the past several months, and we know mickie can go..Should be a good match, even better eye candy!)
4. Vince vs HBK(Match will probably suck, but its the most likely to provide the yearly "WM Shocker"...Bret Hart anyone?)
5.Masters/Carlito vs Show/Kane-My Boys Masters and Carlito getting the gold!!!

The WWE "putting over" HHH big time, with that training promo, bringing up how he beat all the top guys and "Cena isn't that skilled", having wrestlers give him a verbal BJ, and THEN having HHH get the last-laugh against Cena, swings the odds greatly towards Cena winning at WM...

Someone post the same ole crap pick NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom