• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY Announced for North America and Europe for Summer 2012

Nice pre-order bonus, but I'd have preferred Vivi over Zidane. I will probably end using no stickers either way so it doesn't matter that much. I'll be sure to preorder now so that I can get that cool-looking stylus!

zroid

Banned
Strange that gamestop.com doesn't seem to list the game, while ebgames.ca does. ebgames.ca is also advertising the pre-order bonus.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Ooooh, here's the REAL American cover!

619afTMZVML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

And it's 19th on Amazon.com, yeah! :D

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Strange that gamestop.com doesn't seem to list the game, while ebgames.ca does. ebgames.ca is also advertising the pre-order bonus.

Yeah, if you reserve DDD it'll mention the AR cards but they haven't updated the site with that either.

Steiner isn't in there but every FF game gets equal representation songs wise.

Fuck this shit!
So, apart from the main character, how many characters do you unlock from each game.

AND FUCK THIS SHIT! CHIBI STEINER WOULD HAVE BEEN AWESOME!
Are there going to be DLC charactes?
I want Steiner in my team :(

NeededSleep

so i pre ordered the game. but i don't have a 3ds. yeah i know....

guess my library has started for the system, still waiting for an awesome bundle to get it

NeededSleep

It looks like the Dissidia box art, in terms of positioning of characters.

Heh. I'm considering doing the same.

Im just wish it wasn't region locked. There goes all the future Inazuma Eleven games or other obscure 3ds games i wont be able to play.

But this game might make me seal the deal for a NA version :(

kiryogi

Banned
Fuck this shit!
So, apart from the main character, how many characters do you unlock from each game.

AND FUCK THIS SHIT! CHIBI STEINER WOULD HAVE BEEN AWESOME!
Are there going to be DLC charactes?
I want Steiner in my team :(

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Theatrhythm_Final_Fantasy_Characters

Steiner isn't in there but every FF game gets equal representation songs wise.

This is incorrect. And the funny part is, were they to have followed the fan poll, it would have been FF7 Theatrhythm lolol. Although now I can't remember exactly which games besides FF6 had a higher concentration of songs. The wikia shows the entire tracklist including DLC. But with DLC it does bring the song count for other titles up to par.

Yeeeeees! So excited for this title... why is it Square Enix can only make good games on portables now? I really must know! Between this and Bravely Default Flying Fairy, they're the only games I'm excited about coming from S-E.

Anyways, glad I won't have to wait too much longer for it.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Think I'll wait until the PAL release, which is unfortunate since this is one of the titles I've been looking forward to immensely.

Having already played the demo of this, being left handed, I can safely say that I won't be purchasing it unless SE bring in a left handed mode, which they won't. Ah well.

Having already played the demo of this, being left handed, I can safely say that I won't be purchasing it unless SE bring in a left handed mode, which they won't. Ah well.

I'm left-handed, and I played through the whole thing just fine. It's not like your hand blocks the charts on the top screen or anything.

matmanx1

Amazon $29.99? Sold! I was already going to buy the game anyway but $10 off just makes it even sweeter. Thanks for the tip!

Magnus

Suddenly interested in this game, not knowing a thing about it before today! Awesome.

But holy shit is that a terrible cover. Nothing stands out. Total fucking mess. Gonna get lost on the store shelf, and I'm not a fan of the art at all either.

Ponn

Banned
I had it preordered with a goldbox discount but they aren't auto lowering the prime on my preorder. Going to preorder again at 29.99 and if they don't lower the price on my previous one I will just cancel it.

No excuse people, order this nao!!

I had it preordered with a goldbox discount but they aren't auto lowering the prime on my preorder. Going to preorder again at 29.99 and if they don't lower the price on my previous one I will just cancel it.

No excuse people, order this nao!!
Same thing here--had it pre-ordered with 5% off from a Gold Box deal, and noticed the price didn't automatically lower on it. Cancelled and re-ordered it, just to be safe.

In any case, this game is looking pretty sweet. Can't wait for it.

zroid

Banned
But holy shit is that a terrible cover. Nothing stands out. Total fucking mess. Gonna get lost on the store shelf, and I'm not a fan of the art at all either.

I really disagree, I quite like it. But then again, I'm not the guy they need to sell the game to based on the cover.

Top Bottom