• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call |OT| Once more, with feeling!

Finally All Crit'd Blinded By Light Ultimate. Really glad to get that over and done with (something I've been trying to do since the first game). I could feel my heart was racing as the end was approaching which made me very nervous

Kanhir

Can anyone pass me The Map™?
(2019-9646-0920)

Added Cut is just amazing. That, plus Focus and Shantotto's second-level spell spam is devastating all of my enemies. Wahey for easy grinding!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Would like to request the EXP map again. If you're the person who sends it to me, quote me so I can know to add your friend code.

2492-4118-6196

Just about at 55,000 rms. Kind of hoping to unlock a new song soon, it's been a while & kind of hope it's one from a different game.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
TFFCC LE get!

jbjZgp6neLx4S8.jpg

can't wait to try it out, man, looking at some of you doing this well...gonna be a challenge

bobohoro

Finally All Crit'd Blinded By Light Ultimate. Really glad to get that over and done with (something I've been trying to do since the first game). I could feel my heart was racing as the end was approaching which made me very nervous

Nice! I always choke on All Criticals, always. Have several dozen of Expert and some Ultimate scores with only 1 Great on 'em. Never was that shaky on Guitar Hero or Rockband. :D

Only have a map with 1 Black Shard, Short Quest. So if someone is interested: 1005-9112-4960. Wouldn't mind another Black Shard Quest or EXP/Chocobo-Maps.

Nymerio

Can anyone pass me The Map™?
(2019-9646-0920)

Added Cut is just amazing. That, plus Focus and Shantotto's second-level spell spam is devastating all of my enemies. Wahey for easy grinding!

Added cut with focus and limit breaks is crazy. Most songs end while I still have tons of attacks queued up.

Seil

My copy's out for delivery now woo! Looking forward to this lol.

Is there any way to preview the DLC songs without buying them?

I've seen multiple people complain about having to go to youtube etc over this so don't think so =/ Can't say for sure since I don't quite have it yet though.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, only way to "preview" the song is to find them via YouTube or something. Not even their official website allows you to do so. Not sure why they can't set it up so it previews the song like in Music Stages. I can't imagine they figured the people who'd be into this game would instantly know every DLC song & what it sounds like.

MrDaravon

Haven't had a ton of time to put into the game, only at about 11k rhythmia or so, my core party is at about level 80. Just did a few quests and then have been messing around with individual tracks. What's the general ideal progression path, just running this XP map everyone is talking about? Also is the chocobo map people are referring to the same thing or something else? I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Hey so has this been answered yet:

Are BMS and FMS stats totaled by your party members? Or in FMS is it just the current runner on the screen whose stats get used... and in BMS its just that character hitting the notes in his lane that does damage?

Has anyone tested to see if the AGILITY stat is cumlavtive of the whole party in FMS, or just the party leader/current runner?

Mairu

I've been out of town so I haven't had much time to play outside of the time spent playing on the planes. Can anyone send me this amazing xp map? My friend code is 2664-2283-0664. Let me know yours (and what I need to do to receive this, haven't touched the multiplayer stuff outside of running into a couple people with street pass!)

linko9

Hey so has this been answered yet:

Are BMS and FMS stats totaled by your party members? Or in FMS is it just the current runner on the screen whose stats get used... and in BMS its just that character hitting the notes in his lane that does damage?

Has anyone tested to see if the AGILITY stat is cumlavtive of the whole party in FMS, or just the party leader/current runner?

Definitely for BMS it's only notes in that character's lane that use that character. For FMS I'm 90% sure it's only the lead character's agility that matters; that's definitely how it was in the first game. But everyone's green skills get activated in FMS, so other characters can have an effect on the leader.

Falk

that puzzling face
XP boosting in FMS involves sticking a maxed AGI hero (way past 255) in the lead to boost the other three, so I'm pretty certain it's the guy who's running whose stats count.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
XP boosting in FMS involves sticking a maxed AGI hero (way past 255) in the lead to boost the other three, so I'm pretty certain it's the guy who's running whose stats count.

Ok so to make the best FMS EXP boosting party we need something like this:

Zidane Lv. 99 with 4 AGI boosting abilities (Earth Blues Lv 1,2,3 & Hastemarch)
Any 3 characters to be boosted

So if you can play through any Ultimate scores with no mistakes, or minimal to keep Zidane running the whole level... You're going to have the best results for XP farming.

I believe this is the best way to xp farm. unless you have one of those exp maps, but even then you need to have characters strong enough to kill them over and over, which means you need to have at least 2 lv 99 killers to boost the other two.

I think the Zidane FMS running is better since you can get great xp to three different characters and you only rely on one character to do the boosting

Seil

I still haven't unlocked VS mode......I have no idea why. 10K rm, done plenty of quests but still it hasn't unlocked :/

I'm only at 6.7k and have had it for a while =/ I've also only completed the first quest it gave me. May have been from just the number of different songs I've completed? Dunno x.x

Well, I finally encountered rotating arrows. Fuck everything.

Well then, finally see the DLC being used in Quest Medley, even though everything is Crazy Chocobo

I'm only at 6.7k and have had it for a while =/ I've also only completed the first quest it gave me. May have been from just the number of different songs I've completed? Dunno x.x
Ahhh I finally unlocked it. Went to do a Medium Quest, and did a battle and got the notification that a new mode was unlocked. It was VS.

Man, these people are tough. Its like if you don't hit Critical on every single note you lose.

Added you! And it seems you added me back cause your profile automatically appeared. :)

If you're around and still want that map, give me a heads up.

I've been out of town so I haven't had much time to play outside of the time spent playing on the planes. Can anyone send me this amazing xp map? My friend code is 2664-2283-0664. Let me know yours (and what I need to do to receive this, haven't touched the multiplayer stuff outside of running into a couple people with street pass!)

Same for you if you haven't got the exp one you were looking for

Kumubou

Anyone have the crazy fat chocobo map that was going around? Feel like going on a road trip. :p 3DS friend ID is 1461-6209-7683

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
If anyone else still needs the exp and chocobo maps, I'm free now!
Yup, I wouldn't mind having the maps, please.

2492-4118-6196

I take it I should register your friend code as well?

I'll see if I can add my code to the spreadsheet next week since I've gotten a good amount of gameplay in and feel more confident with the button controls.

Swamped

Banned
Yup, I wouldn't mind having the maps, please.

2492-4118-6196

I take it I should register your friend code as well?

I'll see if I can add my code to the spreadsheet next week since I've gotten a good amount of gameplay in and feel more confident with the button controls.

Yep! FC is in profile, my nickname is Soni. I can start a lobby when I'm ready (like a couple of minutes?)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Sure thing. Also feels weird going to Expert after doing so many songs on Ultimate. Hopefully, I can do more online battles next week before Hyrule Warriors & SSB 3DS takes my attention.

Edit: HAHA, just barely.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Awesome, thank you. Now should they appear under "Inherited Quest", or do I gotta finish up the current one I'm doing?

Edit: OH, I had to go to StreetPass & look at the profile. Didn't know that, so I only got the Lv 75 one of "Nostalgic trip into a pastoral fantasy". My bad, I thought the game automatically saved the maps from players online. I'll let you pick the next song for online?

Swamped

Banned
Awesome, thank you. Now should they appear under "Inherited Quest", or do I gotta finish up the current one I'm doing?

Edit: OH, I had to go to StreetPass & look at the profile. Didn't know that, so I only got the Lv 75 one of "Nostalgic trip into a pastoral fantasy". My bad, I thought the game automatically saved the maps from players online. I'll let you pick the next song for online?

Oh yeah! sorry about that. I'm just finishing up a black shard quest, but we can do another round so I can pass on the exp quest (its a level 50 P quest). If you are free in 5-10 minutes we can do that.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh yeah! sorry about that. I'm just finishing up a black shard quest, but we can do another round so I can pass on the exp quest (its a level 50 P quest). If you are free in 5-10 minutes we can do that.
Yeah, that'll work out fine. I'll let you pick the song.

Top Bottom