• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call |OT| Once more, with feeling!

I need an EXP farming map. Does anyone have one to share?

Friend code is: 4296-2976-2330

Also, should I reset my characters once they hit 99? I heard you can raise CP fairly easily via the Cards.

Seil

I need an EXP farming map. Does anyone have one to share?

Friend code is: 4296-2976-2330

Also, should I reset my characters once they hit 99? I heard you can raise CP fairly easily via the Cards.

Yeah, I've got the lv50 bracing fantasy map. Not looking to play matches atm, but I can share it at least.

FC is 2878-9608-8408

Edit: That's up to you, I'm doing it, but mostly because of the pretty stars =p And because I'm currently not looking to farm cards lol, lots of other stuff for me to focus on atm, and I can level while doing that.

Yeah, I've got the lv50 bracing fantasy map. Not looking to play matches atm, but I can share it at least.

FC is 2878-9608-8408

Edit: That's up to you, I'm doing it, but mostly because of the pretty stars =p And because I'm currently not looking to farm cards lol, lots of other stuff for me to focus on atm, and I can level while doing that.

Awesome. Added you. Let me know when you can get on to mop he floor with me and share the map, haha.

Mmk, started a friend match. Should show up now.

Edit: And I'm not particularly great haha.

Edit2: Good game, enjoy the map =)

Thanks! I'm at work and was hoping no one would walk in on me playing. They didn't. :)

Is there a specific path I should take on the map to maximize the benefits?

Seil

Thanks! I'm at work and was hoping no one would walk in on me playing. They didn't. :)

Is there a specific path I should take on the map to maximize the benefits?

On the first part, take whatever route you want. Once you're in the dungeon, take the bottom path.

I think the ideal is to hit one of the Aetherytes in the overworld and avoid the one in the dungeon, fail at the boss and repeat. Keeps things moving and maintains a multiplier.

I've not used it very much, though, and something about intentionally failing bugs me here because I'm so used to trying to NOT to do badly in rhythm games x.x But no one will see failed attempts but the player, so whatever I suppose lol.

Seil

Thanks, I just added you !

Mmk, ready. Should show up on the search now.

Edit: Good games. And holy shit that second song x.x riding 1HP for the majority of the song lol... I'm surprised I held out til near the end before finally screwing up.

Wichu

zlv4fGN.jpg

Also:

b82Glan.jpg

I think I'm going to call it a day.

mrmickfran

Notice how the even numbered games have the best soundtracks:

IV,VI,VIII,X,XII,XIV

FFXV to have garbage-tier soundtrack confirmed.

Famassu

IV,VI,VIII,X,XII,XIV

The OSTs of VII, IX, XI & XIII are easily on par and some even better than most of those.

And FFXV has got Shimomura. Based on the 4 or 5 songs heard so far, it will be a Goddess Tier OST that will crap on the likes of at least IV, X & XIV from great heights.

frequency

This game is missing "Distant Worlds" from FFXI and whatever Nael Van Darnus's battle theme from FFXIV (1.23, not sure if ARR uses the same one) is called.

Swamped

Banned

IV,VI,VIII,X,XII,XIV

Haha. The OSTs from all the games are top class, it's impossible for me to say which is better. I've never played FF9, but that OST is so addictive and beautiful that I really want to now, even though I had never heard much about the game before.

Also, from the first three games (not on your list) I prefer 3 to 2 lol. And I have high hopes for 15!

Just finished a Lv.99 Nostalgic Pastoral map. If anyone wants it, feel free to add me and we can play a round :)

4742-7322-9427

I'll give 2 people the map tonight then everyone else tomorrow. Going to be heading to be shortly.

DJ_Lae

Noo, I'm too late, the DLC is no longer free it seems. Finally made it home and played enough to unlock the DLC menu.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
at 5260 points I feel good enough to challenge you. Will post my FC later

can't wait
to get slaughtered

How is everyone going about getting Shards? The Rhythmia rewards no longer give 4-6 shards to unlock a new character and instead just give 1. I'm trying to use the ProfiCard trading in the online mode to maybe luck into getting maps that have the shards I need. Otherwise I'm not sure how I'd ever get the right shards.

suzu

How is everyone going about getting Shards? The Rhythmia rewards no longer give 4-6 shards to unlock a new character and instead just give 1. I'm trying to use the ProfiCard trading in the online mode to maybe luck into getting maps that have the shards I need. Otherwise I'm not sure how I'd ever get the right shards.

Quest Medley mode. And trading maps with others.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
If you don't have the quests you need for shards, you can keep failing quests to get more quests.

Swamped

Banned
at 5260 points I feel good enough to challenge you. Will post my FC later

can't wait
to get slaughtered

Wait, you have 5260 points in versus mode? You are waaay too good for us (me). On the other hand...if I played against you, I won't lose as many points!

Nymerio

Was trying to get the free dlc yesterday but my system wants to do an update. Problem is, the update keeps failing even if I connect the 3DS to the charger. No free dlc for me, I guess.

Hey Square-Enix, word wrap is important.

By2u4QcCUAAAMVG.jpg

Also, do quest medleys only save at the blue crystals, or will I be able to start from the beginning of the boss' lair if I die? That one has one save point near the start and about thirty stages afterwards - I really don't want to go back!

Swamped

Banned
I now have a level 50 aging fantasy nostalgia map as well! This one is really fun, only songs from FFIV-FFVI (so, the best ones). It's all expert mode as well.

Hey Square-Enix, word wrap is important.

By2u4QcCUAAAMVG.jpg

Also, do quest medleys only save at the blue crystals, or will I be able to start from the beginning of the boss' lair if I die? That one has one save point near the start and about thirty stages afterwards - I really don't want to go back!
There's an item that lets you start over from the same stage, it lasts until you either use it or finish the quest. Otherwise, you have to start from the blue crystals.

Kirie

I can't wait until someone finds the 'recent' and 'foreign' level 50 nostalgia maps. Those are the ones I want the most :(

Top Bottom