• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week's dirty JP mag news

geox

Cool. I'll post some more scans tomorrow, they had a nice guide for Yakuza 2 with a profile on each hostess...

thanks for the scans man,

the ninja gaiden scans make it almost look like a psp game, but it looked pretty good in the trailer so I have no worries

peace

Dahbomb

nelsonroyale said:

the ninja gaiden scans make it almost look like a psp game, but it looked pretty good in the trailer so I have no worries

peace
I lol'd! :lol

ninja-gaiden-sigma-20060921094719651.jpg

Best looking PSP game evar???!

geox said:
Secret of Evangelion is another text adventure game.

Home Page

There will be three versions of the game released
Normal
Rei Limited Edition
Asuka Limited Edition

The LEs come with a 3D crystal cube of their respective girl.

Rei:
special_cristal_aya.gif

Asuka:
special_cristal_asu.gif

Here's the Famitsu ad scanned
http://www.dendenstyle.com/games/images/playstation-2/secret-of-evangelion-ps2/

@ Dahbomb
nelsonroyale was obvisouly referring to the famitsu scans I posted

I would so buy these if I had the monies I love cubes

Busty

Banned
nelsonroyale said:

peace

It would appear that your PSP has more features than mine!

I'm hopefull that when this game is finally released it will look even better than that. The whole point of this game is to (effectively) introduce the game/IP all over again to the Japanese gaming public.

Though I'm slightly disappointed that the 360 was rumourd to be getting a port of this as well. If true, talk about a slap in the face. Getting a port of game that was one of the original Xbox's best games. Pffftttttt. Pass.

geox

Raiden_Fan said:
Many thanks dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for being greedy, but we need better quality please.....
Noted. Can you check again and tell me if you think it looks better now that's it's smaller?

Link: http://www.dendenstyle.com/games/images/playstation-3/ninja-gaiden-sigma-ps3/

I think if I scan at the highest quality and then scale it down, we might have something very good. Unfortunately, I can't rescan the Ninja Gaiden pics.

I'm new to the "scanning game", so please bear with me as I learn the ropes!:D

Top Bottom