• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This Week's Famitsu Thread of Otomedius 360 and Clannad/Tears to Tiara release dates!

So the 360 has Otomedius, Raiden Collection Castle of Shikigami 3 (sp?)and the 2 Cave shooters that won't see release outside of Japan?

That's awesome

Times like this I wish those games were on the PS3 so they could be region free.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
that Kuma thing from P4 looks like a Tales of... mascot reject, and I don't like it at all. shame on you R&D1.

Jonnyram

jesusraz said:
Any details on the Square Enix horror DS game due in July?
It's called Nanashi no Game - "The Game with No Name". There is an urban legend that those who play the game will die a week later. Also it mimics the DS menu screen, to send you mail and freak you out with things within the game.

DENKO

chris0701 said:
Imabikisou -Solution Compilation (Wii)

wat? complete version of PS3 Imabikisou released last year?

sega@lol

It was clarified by a title name and article contents.
With full version and a synonym.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Jonnyram said:
It's called Nanashi no Game - "The Game with No Name". There is an urban legend that those who play the game will die a week later. Also it mimics the DS menu screen, to send you mail and freak you out with things within the game.

sounds cool...but doesn`t look THAT intresting judging the scan...

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
soul said:
- next issue will feature DQV.
- IU's official website will be open tomorrow at 12:00 Japan time.
- the new DS horror game by S-E will apparently feature something about seven days untill you die (something like The Ring). Vertical play is enabled.
where did you get this?

Lobster

Banned
Dascu said:
Well, it's a horror title. And it's moving from PS3 to Wii. It seems like a strange shift to me. I guess Sega wants to see if the Wii version would perform better than the PS3 one.

Probably will..

if it makes it to the UK.

lupin23rd

chris0701 said:
Imabikisou -Solution Compilation (Wii)

wat? complete version of PS3 Imabikisou released last year?

sega@lol

Sounds like a walkthrough / solution of the PS3 game :lol

Fuck, another 360 shooter? Is there a 360 emulator out yet? :lol

lupin23rd

Jonnyram said:
So where is Gradius VI? :|

That's a good fucking question. I'll send Konami an email to find out.

BTW I thought Otomedius was broken when I played it in the arcade lol - brought the dude working there over and he just touched the screen and I was like WTF

Not sure what the point of that was.

No SRW Z info?

It's nice to see all the DS love SE gives but what about the PSP? The only game at the moment they seem to be working on for it is Dissidia which I've heard nothing about in awhile.

Zanasea

GoldandBlue said:
It's nice to see all the DS love SE gives but what about the PSP? The only game at the moment they seem to be working on for it is Dissidia which I've heard nothing about in awhile.
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep says hi

Wow, Sega and Chunsoft are really digging Nintendo's consoles lately!

Up 'till now, that PS3 horror novel was Chunsoft's only game on a non-Nintendo console this gen right?

Not anymore! ;)

I'm more looking forward to Shiren 3 though, but I never played those hardcore dungeon RPG's before, and considering the absurd difficulty Shiren is known for, this may not be the place to start...

Kafel

Banned
Has anyone seen the ToV part ?

Anything new ?

edit : Crushed >> I'd guess it's the same game only released now in Japan.

icecream said:
World Destruction (Sega/DS)
-RPG, summer release date
-Scenario is by Masato Kato
-Character designs by Kunihiko Tanaka
-Music by Yasunori Mitsuda

Now that is some exciting news right there. Masato Kato and Yasunori Mitsuda together again!

I'm not a fan of Talim's hat. Also, from what I can see, she's been 'enhanced'.

Hm, several of the new games look interesting.

Jonnyram

The big news for me this week was that Bethesda are starting up shop in Japan, and they will be releasing Fallout 3 and Bully :eek: Meanwhile Capcom has already stated they will be localizing GTA4.

I'm surprised Soul Calibur IV isn't dated yet...also surprised at IU/Vesperia showing more meat, both hitting August maybe? Also surprised to see a PS3/360 dual release for a western title (Kane & Lynch).

New Capcom game for PSP...and its a last-year Fate Tiger rehash :/
They are bringing GoW too, quite quickly going by previous efforts (the same could be said about GTAIV btw).

B.K.

seaandthebells said:
Now that is some exciting news right there. Masato Kato and Yasunori Mitsuda together again!

I hate Kato after he destroyed the Chrono series with Chrono Cross.

Well I'll be damned, that Otomedius rumor turned out to be true. Since I've never played it though, I'm left trying to figure out whether I should be excited.

jarrod

Banned
Shooterbox indeed! Kato's DS RPG looks interesting, is Sega handling development inhouse? GE3 finally doing something besides brain games and Bomba of the Valkyrie?

Durante

jarrod said:
GE3 finally doing something besides brain games and Bomba of the Valkyrie?
You sound like making a DS RPG is an improvement over making an awesome current-gen strategy/RPG/action hybrid with great art.

jarrod

Banned
Durante said:
You sound like making a DS RPG is an improvement over making an awesome current-gen strategy/RPG/action hybrid with great art.
I'm doing nothing of the sort, I'd just like GE3 spreading their wings a bit more.

Besides, I thought NeoGAF was desensitized to Bomba by now? :lol

icecream

Public Health Threat
pswii60 said:
Please, just wondering can anyone answer: Is Infinite Undiscovery turn-based?
IU is real time, like WRPGs, and supposedly seamless.

Phoenix Fang said:
So the 360 has Otomedius, Raiden Collection Castle of Shikigami 3 (sp?)and the 2 Cave shooters that won't see release outside of Japan?

That's awesome
With:
-REZ
-Shigami no Shiro III
-Ikaruga
-Triggerheart Exelica
-Senko no Ronde
-Omega Five
-DoDonPachi Dai Ou Jou Black Label
-Ketsui
-Raiden Fighter Aces
-Otomedius

Yes, it is quite awesome. :D

CHR_AeON

icecream said:
With:
-REZ
-Shigami no Shiro III
-Ikaruga
-Triggerheart Exelica
-Senko no Ronde
-Omega Five
-DoDonPachi Dai Ou Jou Black Label
-Ketsui
-Raiden Fighter Aces
-Otomedius

Yes, it is quite awesome. :D

+ Shooting Love 2007: EXZEAL & Shmups Skill Test

Tain

OOOOTOOOOMEEEEDIIIIUUUSSSSS

Thank god it's going to a system that will handle it properly (not DS).

The next hurdle is accepting the fact that I'll buy a game that looks like that. :/

jarrod said:
Shooterbox indeed! Kato's DS RPG looks interesting, is Sega handling development inhouse? GE3 finally doing something besides brain games and Bomba of the Valkyrie?

It's being handled by Image Epoch. It's basically their game with SEGA publishing.

zoku88

Why are all of the classic JP titles coming to 360? I thought it was still selling like crap there. Is PSN really that much of a pain? (Is it a pain at all?)

Top Bottom