• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This Week's Famitsu Thread of Otomedius 360 and Clannad/Tears to Tiara release dates!

Estival

I didn't realize that the Tales series even had J-Pop theme songs (well, since I only played Symphonia), but I love Bonnie Pink, so I am pleased.

NintendosBooger said:
What did they say about Biohazard 0? Is it a straight-up lazy port, or did they enhance this one in any way?
7/10 pretty much tells its own tale.

Never forget - it's just a test.

zoku88

icecream said:
What 'classic' titles are you referring to?
I assumed these:

icecream said:
With:
-REZ
-Shigami no Shiro III
-Ikaruga
-Triggerheart Exelica
-Senko no Ronde
-Omega Five
-DoDonPachi Dai Ou Jou Black Label
-Ketsui
-Raiden Fighter Aces
-Otomedius
With the except of REZ, Shinigami and Ikaruga were all classics. I prolly shouldve have said Jpn shooters or somethign.

zoku88

Paracelsus said:
lol indeed. >_>

What's the point of remaking it from scratch if you're never gonna release it outside Japan?

What a waste of time.
Oh, they remade it from scratch? I forgot about that.

I still wouldn't bank on a localization if I were you. Best to just import (yay region-free) and get a guide >.>

I came for Infinite Undiscovery. I stayed for Vesperia and World Destruction.

IU looks great as usual. Now give me some Cry On for good measure.

Shooterbox indeed.

Jonnyram

PepsimanVsJoe said:
Considering Konami's excellent track record for releasing 2D shooters in the US I don't think we'll be seeing Otomedius US anytime ever.
I think they nearly all came out in Europe though, if that's any consolation. Just a couple of the Parodius games missing.

icecream

Public Health Threat
Paracelsus said:
What's the point of remaking it from scratch if you're never gonna release it outside Japan?
Because Sony asked you to. And plus why buy a straight port if it's already on PC? It's not a particularly famous game that can bank on its popularity.

duckroll said:
It's 12:21 Japan time now. Where's the official website update?
Better question is where did that info come from in the first place.

phalestine

aka iby.h
Estival said:
I didn't realize that the Tales series even had J-Pop theme songs (well, since I only played Symphonia), but I love Bonnie Pink, so I am pleased.

Misono did 2 tales games, I was hoping she'd do this one :(

duckroll

Now now, I'm sure soul had good reason to say what he did. Maybe he meant 12am? That's 8 hours away. Maybe the site will be up then. We can always crucify him after that if it doesn't happen.

icecream

Public Health Threat
Or perhaps he meant 12 on the day famitsu actually goes on sale.
We can always crucify him after that if it doesn't happen.

batbeg

duckroll said:
Now now, I'm sure soul had good reason to say what he did. Maybe he meant 12am? That's 8 hours away. Maybe the site will be up then. We can always crucify him after that if it doesn't happen.

Today's Famitsu issue reveals new Infinite Undiscovery characters: Eduard, Ruka and Roka. Not only that, but the issue says the full website of the game will launch tomorrow, 12:00 AM Japan time.

:p Did nobody think to check his website? I'm assuming you could say whether or not this is real duckroll, as I know you've seen the scans? So I guess he could be wrong (but I hope not).

duckroll

batbeg said:
:p Did nobody think to check his website? I'm assuming you could say whether or not this is real duckroll, as I know you've seen the scans? So I guess he could be wrong (but I hope not).

If he says it's in Famitsu, it's bullshit. But I'm sick and tired of correcting soul every time he posts something and then getting him fighting back about how I pick on him, and I'm a fucker and whatever. So I'm just not going to say anything at all and see how it pans out.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
soul said:
That came from a pretty reliable source, I guess we just have to wait and see.
mobgif.gif

batbeg

soul said:
That came from a pretty reliable source, I guess we just have to wait and see.

Hey, no excuses soul, I like you, but rules are rules. Or something.
I won't actually care that much.
I was just saying I don't expect anything though as your site says it's in the scans and... :(

duckroll

I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt. After all, he's shown in the past that he has lots of reliable Japanese literate sources that know exactly what's going down. Right?

Kafel

Banned
·feist· said:
IU looks great as usual. Now give me some Cry On for good measure.

I said wow when I've seen the artworks supposedly coming from this game.

I hope we'll see more about it soon.

BTW, what will Sakaguchi do when this one is closed to be released ? Announce another batch of games coming to the 360 ?

Top Bottom