• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THURSDAYTON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drozmight

huzkee said:
cake_yellow.jpg
Tendo bought some yellow cake. In Africa.

You happy!?

Hournda

GAF is like a pack of sharks. At the first hint of blood in the water (i.e. some vague and unsubstantiated claim about a "megaton") you go apeshit. Sheesh.

ronito

I trust that this thread and speculation will be much more exciting than anything that we'll see from the big N tomorrow. Thank you Nintendo!

effzee

lmao this is classic

best e3 ever....not cause of what was shown or wasnt...but cause of crazy conspiracy theories and the pranks coming from it.

this is great....and sad...im a nintendo fan so part of me believes it......but this thread is a classic!

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
the flying driving toaster football helmet is going to be revealed! YES, I knew that sleek design was just a trojan horse, I can't wait to create games using only my brain and magic glasses.

shoplifter

posting in what will be an historic thread.

at this point i don't know what to think.

10bux on Doug fucking with us, but I'd like to be proven wrong :lol:

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
3 pages in about 30 minutes...not bad at all. I'm guessing this thread will be super big come tomorrow.

NOTE: This in no way means I know anything, or am hinting at knowing anything about tomorrows announcement. Seriously.

Triumph

Banned
enjoy bell woods said:
Raoul Duke's posts on OA would contradict everything he's saying here...
I made those posts before I was given this information and able to confirm it.

Big. Seriously BIG.

Drinky, I have to know...

After THURSDAYTON, will I be welcomed back into the fold with open arms? Will I be forgiven for the indifference shown on my part in the past? For years I have consorted with the enemy, forsaking all others, and now my very essence is tainted with the stench of SONY.

Can I be forgiven as well? Can I be saved?

I must know! :(

Dracos

Please Drinky give yourself the new tag of "A young Drew Barymore weilding the power of fire." or just simply "Firestarter!".

If a member can be banned for purposefully posting fake info, then so should a mod.

Seriously, this place has gone to hell.

Double standards for the win.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
OK Drinky. You got me. I called someone else. The thing that is going down tomorrow is a direct reaction to the events of yesterday and monday.

siege

Banned
civilstrife said:
If a member can be banned for purposefully posting fake info, then so should a mod.

Seriously, this place has gone to hell.

Double standards for the win.

You'll most likely be banned for suggesting that. Welcome to GAF.

ConfusingJazz said:
HEY! I made that joke on page 1!

Good photoshop though.

That's actually mine. From a GAF photoshop contest back in the day of the original megaton. It's part of my GAF authorized image collection though. :D

civil, no whining about the moderation, plz. i haven't posted any information. if you don't wanna believe, no harm, no foul. not everyone digs surprises. i sure as hell don't.

mattx5

Man, every year people say "Nintendo will show something on the last day".

I can't think of anything memorable that any company has ever shown on the last day of the show. Everything is shown at the press conference. While it's a bit assholish for Drinky to be teasing everyone like this with bullshit, the truth is, most people deserve to be lied to and dissapointed for actually having the nerve to buy into hype and speculation.

All the blind Nintendo faithful will buy into Drinky's ruse and be dissapointed again. I love Nintendo (only consoles I've ever purchased), but some of the people on this forum are just pathetic and will cling to any rumor that comes around.

Keep it up Drinky, there are loads of people that have it coming :)

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Crazymoogle said:
That's actually mine. From a GAF photoshop contest back in the day of the original megaton. It's part of my GAF authorized image collection though. :D

I still laugh when I see it :lol :D

what if they do show something, mattx5? :( what do i do then? i talked a lot of talk. sometimes even the biggest know-it-all misses the picture.

sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom