• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tifa Swimsuit Video Reveal got over 10 million Views in 24 Hours

Draugoth

Gold Member
A clip of the remade Costa Del Sol section of Final Fantasy 7 has gone viral, with Tifa trending alongside Aerith. The clip shows the party at the beach, with Cloud seemingly taken aback by Tifa and Aerith's swimsuits.

The internet has already grown obsessed over it: Just to give you an idea, the original Famitsu publication collected 9.2 million views in just 24 hours, while Genki's tweet, which shares the same video, reached 1.8 million views, amassing 10.8 million views.

Obviously, one of the main reasons this clip has attracted so much attention is because of Tifa's looks, which have players enthralled by her beauty combined with this beautiful outfit.

via iGN

Last edited:

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
what a rare sight in todays gaming scene.

michael fassbender perfection GIF

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I think those characters have tremendous energy, cloud continues to feel like a hero. Tifa I mistook as Cloud’s girlfriend than it dawned on me she’s married to Barret with a kid so it’s more of a relationship dating back to their childhood. What? Ok. Than you have Aerith, another avalanche member but also an ancient which is supposed to get people excited, but to someone new it’s a pretty unknown fact but I’ll allow it because you’ll do jumping jacks for her magic powers and consistent healing powers.

Dr. Suchong

A clip of the remade Costa Del Sol section of Final Fantasy 7 has gone viral, with Tifa trending alongside Aerith. The clip shows the party at the beach, with Cloud seemingly taken aback by Tifa and Aerith's swimsuits.

The internet has already grown obsessed over it: Just to give you an idea, the original Famitsu publication collected 9.2 million views in just 24 hours, while Genki's tweet, which shares the same video, reached 1.8 million views, amassing 10.8 million views.

Obviously, one of the main reasons this clip has attracted so much attention is because of Tifa's looks, which have players enthralled by her beauty combined with this beautiful outfit.

via iGN

STcdXWY.png

midnightAI

Meanwhile, western devs think this is what we want.

1280x720.jpg
Abby_Anderson.jpg

uploads1686680939420-fable-header.jpg
C1f7E00VEAAqC48.jpg
I still honestly don't get the hate for Aloy, she's sunburnt due to the environment (pretty impressive effects in the game have her actually sweating in the desert regions) and wearing no make up. And that screen shot is cherry picked using a close up camera.

Abby is rather meh, but again, lifestyle, environment etc. I can see why the Devs chose that direction as they have gone for a more realistic look in a post apocalyptic world. But I do kinda understand though when people say she isn't that attractive.

The other two no excuse however.

IFireflyl

Gold Member
For those of you who don't know Japanese, here is the loose translation:

Tifa: What are you staring at?
Cloud: Oh... your boobs are so bouncy... I want to have sex with both of you at the same time.
*Tifa approves*
Tifa: I thought you'd never ask!
*Aerith approves*
Aerith: I've always wanted to try a threesome!

That's the gist of it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom