• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tifa Swimsuit Video Reveal got over 10 million Views in 24 Hours

Hudo

K6VcCeEPW2kAa9PywBJ-SxDz2dqIFXpEEOjL1F4GotYnGzWRqvhGpKjJz9nJZX8v9aiKo2j4kXi6mw=s640-c-fcrop64=1,00000000ffffffff-nd-v1-rwa
-3revulkOduHvYDTn4-UAvwQ-XFBkqXNkIFMG9SVuy3K_Ylg5vSZoWknKY5RYHP6-dLf51tNYCCn6w=s640-c-fcrop64=1,00000000ffffffff-nd-v1-rwa
I'm in.

Edit: Vanillaware are low key making games for sophisticated coomers, such as myself. And I am loving them for it.

Get fucked, Schreier.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I heard Suicide Squad was part of "Sweet Baby.inc" and heavily criticize any game with "male gaze".

What do you call this?

Now if this was a man they would have lost their mind and it was Japanese games, they would demand downright cancel the game.

Is this their so called equality?

That’s cos it appeals to them, they can see a reflection of themselves and feel “represented”

It's way more twisted than that. The ideology of every cult is based on a subverted version of reality. Tim Burton's movies are a prime example. The message in them evolved like this:

- Being a freak is not bad. Normal people should accept you the way you are.
- Being a freak is as good as being normal.
- Being a freak is the real good. Being "normal" is inherently bad.

For these people, whatever is non-conventional is the only good possible, "normal" must be fought as part of a universal system of values they are against. Beauty is an essential concept to demolish because it relates to morals and cultists lack any morals. This is why they are against female beauty (male beauty is not officially celebrated so it doesn't count) or support trash arts (toilets in a museum exhibit as "artistic", etc).

It's a miserable and nihilistic view of reality that matches the rot within themselves.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Difference being is that a poorly written “default”, to use your words, nine times out of ten isn’t poorly written because of immutable characteristics. Rarely does their race, sex, gender, or whom they are attracted to play into why they are poorly written.

A poorly written “inclusive” character often is poorly written because their immutable characteristics is the only personality trait they were given. Hence why I said a character who happens to be gay vs a Gay Character. A Bill, Emil, or Sylvando vs literally anyone in 2064: Read Only Memories. People will always prefer three dimensional characters over tokens used to bash a message in your face.

Or in Laymen’s Terms:

Yes almost most black folks are anti-token. We agree on that completely.

Aenima

Sorry for the double-post but this is related to Tifa's boobs:

Remake Intergrade just received a 3.8GB on Steam (and presumably PS5). Says it's only bug fixes but given the size I was skeptical that was all there is, so I looked it up on Twitter and someone was already on top of it:

TL;DR: they covered up Tifa's cleavage in her Guide outfit in pre-rendered cutscenes
GHP4bqcasAAFRoC

Technically, it makes sense considering the black sport bra is a part of the outfit in Rebirth (and shitty gacha Ever Crisis), but going back to edit the original's short prerendered cutscenes seems unnecessary because it's like 5 seconds worth of footage in total lol

I'm sure some would consider this thread-worthy (get ready for the "Square Enix retroactively censors Tifa's cleavage" clickbait articles) but I don't think it's that big of a big deal. Just kinda weird and unnecessary.

Most likelly they want to avoid sexualization of minors since Tifa is 15 or 16 in that scene. Would not be surprised if a purple hair found that scene problematic and popped a neck vein on twitter, even if she's not showing anything.

Last edited:

Hero_Select

Dno probably quite, they loved lady dimitrescu with her giant triple Z breasts though, they're a confusing bunch.
Yeeaaahh. I was gonna ask if they're okay with Tifa because it's a character they care about. If this wasn't FF7 then I imagine the outrage from them would be much louder.

Selective outrage culture really.

Mozzarella

She looks nothing like her face model. Compare her to the male Ryder who looks a carbon copy of his male model and its obvious there was an agenda to make her look more ugly.

FIC2Ex0XMAI5TAu.png

ifkhc2jzyqs11.png
Idk, call me crazy, i dont think she is ugly at all, she looks pretty cute, the animation team failed her, but the design itself is not bad at all.

Trunim

As far as I know, cleavage was always considered hot by men, unless one's brain or testicles aren't working properly.
I was talking about how unattractive it is when they act like 10 year olds, nevermind the cleavage. But I guess it doesn't bother some as much.

Last edited:

Lambogenie

I was talking about how unattractive it is when they act like 10 year olds, nevermind the cleavage. But I guess it doesn't bother some as much.

Can be a cultural thing (but it's also always exaggerated for game/anime/drama/plays). But many will have you believe preference and local appeal is not allowed.

Top Bottom