• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tifa Swimsuit Video Reveal got over 10 million Views in 24 Hours

Kacho

Don't worry, you'll never be in a position to ever fuck a woman anyway.
youtube name GIF

WitchHunter

Banned
they are all hideous. If you had me at gunpoint and i had to fuck any of these women to save my life, id fucking refuse.

MASANOBU SATO (the world wanker champion) said that he prefers anime girls because the real life pussy is smelly : DD. I can't find the original interview online, but that clip was treasure : D.

GymWolf

Some quotes from the purple asylum:

- Tifa's arms are skinnier than mine (and mine are not big at all, I barely exercise and I still got more definition)
- Aerith's animation continues to be infantilized garbage
- The men don't even have same-opportunity fanservice compared to the women
- And of course, the camera heavily focuses on Tifa's tits because of course

Pretty much as expected.

Garbage...

Embarrassing

I'm just sick of video games assuming everyone who plays them is a straight man. I honestly think I will skip FF7R2 because I just don't want to put up with this fanservice stuff at the moment and am already feeling alienated from media aimed at men right now. I have discovered murder she wrote and sambuca and that combination will give me a more fun experience.
Are mainstream video games ever going to get better? Will they ever have a Captain Marvel or Barbie moment (successful mainstream blcokbuster about women by women)?
I'm not surprised, but I am definitely disappointed by this scene. They went full steam ahead with the sexualization of women and I don't predict it will change eventually.

I'm just so sick and tired of this.

mr-bison-street-fighter.gif

Last edited:

Interfectum

- Tifa's arms are skinnier than mine (and mine are not big at all, I barely exercise and I still got more definition)

Pretty much as expected.

Garbage...

Embarrassing

I'm just sick of video games assuming everyone who plays them is a straight man. I honestly think I will skip FF7R2 because I just don't want to put up with this fanservice stuff at the moment and am already feeling alienated from media aimed at men right now. I have discovered murder she wrote and sambuca and that combination will give me a more fun experience.
Are mainstream video games ever going to get better? Will they ever have a Captain Marvel or Barbie moment (successful mainstream blcokbuster about women by women)?
I'm not surprised, but I am definitely disappointed by this scene. They went full steam ahead with the sexualization of women and I don't predict it will change eventually.

sad eric cartman GIF by South Park

peish

Pretty much as expected.

Garbage...

Embarrassing

I cant believe these replies are from real people....

what were their expectations?

I think those characters have tremendous energy, cloud continues to feel like a hero. Tifa I mistook as Cloud’s girlfriend than it dawned on me she’s married to Barret with a kid so it’s more of a relationship dating back to their childhood. What? Ok. Than you have Aerith, another avalanche member but also an ancient which is supposed to get people excited, but to someone new it’s a pretty unknown fact but I’ll allow it because you’ll do jumping jacks for her magic powers and consistent healing powers.
She's not married to Barret. Or am I missing something about this post?

Reactions: Isa

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

Pretty much as expected.

Garbage...

Embarrassing

These effeminate dude's are so insecure. Over pixels on a screen.

Interfectum

I think those characters have tremendous energy, cloud continues to feel like a hero. Tifa I mistook as Cloud’s girlfriend than it dawned on me she’s married to Barret with a kid so it’s more of a relationship dating back to their childhood. What? Ok. Than you have Aerith, another avalanche member but also an ancient which is supposed to get people excited, but to someone new it’s a pretty unknown fact but I’ll allow it because you’ll do jumping jacks for her magic powers and consistent healing powers.
Tifa hooking up with Barret? Did you have Gemini write this post?

ManaByte

Can someone explain how we can have this in the US but not DOAX? Does Square just have more money to force it than Tecmo?

Top Bottom