• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tifa's (Possible) Reveal at E3 and Why it Matters

kiiltz

I've got no problem with the ZR, but the undershirt is just wrong. It might work at a distance, looking less like an undershirt and more like a striped pattern on the tank top. But once it's close it's the awkward look of wearing two similar clothes, but the one under sticks out and barely covers any more area. The lines distract and pull your eyes everywhere (especially since there's a lot of black, from the suspenders the stockings, the long sleeves, etc.), instead of allowing you to rest on the white tank top, the face or any other place. The ZR on the other hand feels like it makes my eyes rest easier, especially with how short the skirt is, it provides balance.
Shrug.

I have no problem distinguishing the two shirts at any distance which is why I referred to them as layers. If anything, the edit exposes a clash between the tone of her skin and the white of her shirt and the undershirt serves as a bridge. Also with the boobjob there's not a lot going there in the chest region making it boring and uninspired. On the hand, the undershirt accentuates the tight robust figure this Tifa has.

Tesseract

Banned
i find this thread to be of the upmost unfortunality, amongst the epic tittie demon battles we fight for, this was to be a victory for the good guys

upon thine own spirits of justice was tifa's massive tits to reign a new era of righteousness

all hope is lost, somerset has won

plushyp

Removing the undershirt was better yeah. Don't know about the stockings. I did my own crappy edits of these to imagine different versions.

kF5pYF7.png

This is the right picture with or without stockings.

EajgBTl.png

The left is as faithful to original Tifa as I could get it, the right one was Tifa's tank top being as the original one, but with stockings.
Your bottom left pic of Tifa from Dissidia era looks the best to me. The more I think about it, the more I don't like new Barrett and Tifa's changes.

Prefer the left.

People were complaining about the undershirt but I reckon it provides clarity that's easy on the eyes. Also, layers are cool. The whole outfit, including the delicious ZR, screams a modern update inspired by nipfashion rather than caving into pressure.

The right is so 2000 and late.

Also, I hope this means the nips are finally over their cowtits obsession. Now just need to get rid of horseface.
I don't like anything about the new look of her and Barrett. As for the faces, there is something off about almost the entire cast. The faces in FFXV looked far more natural.

MikonJuice

Boobs are fine.

Her face is fucked up. I prefer the Advent Chuldren version. She's too much...like those thai models that make eye operation to look more western.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Top Bottom