• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall Beta now taking applications, the thread of begging and whining

Sushigod7

Wonder how long we'll have to wait before the beta starts. I would assume this weekend it will start and they will keep adding participants while servers can handle.

edit: I see 14th.

legacyzero

Banned
Entered.

is2XCc58H8iPt.gif

akira28

I fucking wrote down the goddamned password when I reset it the last time. Now it won't let me in. I can't...I just can't.

Timu

I signed up for both versions as soon as someone linked it in the other thread.

If I get in expect lots and lots of screenshots from me no matter which version.=p

Panda Rin

I'm trying to log into the site, but I can't remember my password for whatever reason...I try to reset it, and it refuses...it just redirects to the same page.

EDIT: Okay, what? My Origin account was somehow deleted? There isn't a trace of it anywhere..

Milennia

If you listen carefully, it sounds like little spikes dig into the wall. I bet it's a perk.

I hear the same thing yeah.
I need to wait until launch to see every perk on the table, but thats something i like, assuming its one of the two that would be available at any given time.

Red Comet

Not a prude by any stretch of the imagination, but really not needed.

I disagree.

I'm getting nothing but infinite loading screens when trying to log in...

EDIT: Finally got in. I'm disappointed that they didn't ask for computer specs, because mine are pretty decent and I feel like that would have given me a better shot at getting in. I've got an Xbone as well, but I don't know if you're allowed to sign up for both, and if you are I wouldn't want my chances of getting in the PC beta being diminished.

Top Bottom