• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall Beta now taking applications, the thread of begging and whining

jester_

My wife and I both signed up for PC without a problem, then I decided we should both sign up for Xbox One in order to trade codes should we get denied on PC. Finally got the Xbox One to go through just now after 20-30 minutes of "System error has occurred."

i signed up when the site first went live, just came back and entered my wife's emails, the site has been running completely smoothly for me.

antitrop

Wait, so they'll let us know by Monday, but the beta begins Friday? scratches head.
9GeUwhH.png

I was able to apply, now I have to wait until the 17th.

"Thank you for applying to the Titanfall Beta. You will be emailed by EA no later than 11:59 PM PST on Feb 17th if you have been selected to participate. Invite your friends to register by sharing this link on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. "

neptunes

So what kind of system requirements are we looking at?

It's never been officially hinted besides comments like "it runs on the source engine"

Ramirez

I was able to apply, now I have to wait until the 17th.

"Thank you for applying to the Titanfall Beta. You will be emailed by EA no later than 11:59 PM PST on Feb 17th if you have been selected to participate. Invite your friends to register by sharing this link on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. "

That just means if you don't hear by the 17th, you're SOL.

E92 M3

I hope the folks that sign up with 20 e-mail addresses don't ruin it for the ones that only used one. Man, come 14th and I didn't get in my tears of salt will have the power of hydrofluoric acid.

Montresor

Hopefully this is just a marketing ploy and they give everyone who signs up access.

Wasn't the Gears of War 3 beta completely open? Man, that one was incredible. I remember working towards so many different unlockables, getting lancer kills, hammerburst kills, etc... to unlock Cole Train's american football costume and the golden lancer.

I wonder if the Titanfall beta has similar unlockables for the main game.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Many people will get in late. Many people won't get in at all.

Such is life on the hype train.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
House of Cards S2 and possibly a beta invite for Titanfall. Alright fellas, let me hear those excuses for your significant others...I need a good one.

"I love you TOO much and I must lock myself away to meditate on this."

Bsigg12

Wasn't the beta supposed to be 4 days long, ending on the 18th? Lol it would suck to get in on the very last day and then maybe not be able to take advantage of it.

I think the poster that leaked had the 19th, but they could always extend it like they did the alpha.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Wasn't the beta supposed to be 4 days long, ending on the 18th? Lol it would suck to get in on the very last day and then maybe not be able to take advantage of it.

If they get in on the last day at least they can play it longer than a main mission playthrough of Ground Zeroes.

Top Bottom